Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipple Sensation??

+12
NurseSophie89
Pixie
angbabyxx
Alt_Barbie
kittie
carol_s
jellytot
kinkyboots33
**Jem**
janeybird
angelemma
sars3dd
16 posters

Go down

Nipple Sensation?? Empty Nipple Sensation??

Post by sars3dd 5th January 2011, 12:10 pm

Hi ladies,
Hope everyone is well?

Just a wee question to see if anyone else is like me.... I cant stand my nipples being touched since my op.... SUPER SENSITIVE is the only word for it.

I knew they would go through changes etc but this is constant. my left (non problem breast) seems to be worse then the probmatic right one.

Anyone else got this or have most woman lost some sensation (i was hoping for this lol)

Sarah x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Nipple Sensation?? Empty Re: Nipple Sensation??

Post by angelemma 5th January 2011, 1:28 pm

Mine are totally numb, though I had my incisions around the nipple and am only 3 weeks post op. Don't know what's worse, hyper sensitive or numb!

How you feeling today? x
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 5th January 2011, 2:51 pm

My right nipple is still really weird think half of it has sensation and half not so when its being errr manipulated ha ha ha it feels freakish
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 5th January 2011, 7:56 pm

Janeybird that is the same as me! Hahaha, it is weird, the top half is very sensitive and sore if it gets too much attention, and the bottom half is numb!

I was hoping this would change quickly but you two are further along than me so maybe not :-(
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Nipple Sensation?? Empty aarrgghh......

Post by kinkyboots33 5th January 2011, 8:20 pm

im four months po and have no feeling in my nipples or boobs growl
id be happy with any feeling atm, good or bad sad smile
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 5th January 2011, 9:14 pm

my nipples have been pretty sensitive (but reassuringly so) whereas the area below that has been quite numb up until about a day ago! But today my nipples feel like they've got needles sticking into them - it's particularly bad if there's any material rubbing against them, so I've had to wear a snug bra just to try and dampen the sensation a bit!....I'm hoping it won't last for long!
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 5th January 2011, 9:19 pm

I am also suffering from lack of sensitivity in my nipples so I spoke to James McDiarmid and his response is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
I also spoke to the nurse at my 1 month post op follow up at my clinic today and she was quite reassuring about it (see last post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 5th January 2011, 9:23 pm

Try putting some cotton wool make up remover pads over the ends of your nipples hunnie - this should prevent any irritation from rubbing.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 6th January 2011, 9:13 am

i had mega sensitive nipples for a while and put cotton wool pads down my bra to protect them. now they are less sensitive but still a bit oversensitive, while still feeling slightly numb....confusing or what? Nipple Sensation?? 557141
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 6th January 2011, 9:21 am

I think I know what you mean Kittie. For me any rubbing is mildly irritating but I can poke poke or prod them and don't feel anything - they've lost their ooh-la-la ability :tears:
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 6th January 2011, 4:12 pm

Mine in the last few days have started to get feeling back... & its not good feelings lol owwy!
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 6th January 2011, 4:38 pm

It is the strangest of feelings isn’t it? One minute you’re holding your breath because they are SO sensitive and the next you’re POKING around trying to feel some sensation!!! Weird or what?

Nipple Sensation?? Lingo20
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 11th January 2011, 12:33 am

I don't know about nipple sensation particularly, still pre-BA... but I was hit by a car when I was 9 and snapped my right thigh, and afterwards some of the feeling got messed up in my knee. The bone shards must have hit a nerve going to that patch.

This is nearly 11yrs later and it still feels weird =S I do have a high pain tolerance so maybe this is just me, but if I had to choose between putting a craft knife (or scapula? Lol) to my normal knee and touching my right knee, I'd take the knife! It's so odd, like white noise but in a feeling form? Hyper-sensitive but numb at the same time. I'm guessing this might be sort of similar to how nipples feel?

Anyway the unfortunate thing about that is that I know that by massaging it I could regain some balance in my sensitivity. Over the years it's got better, and the patch of skin that's affected is way smaller than it used to be. Either way, I couldn't bear to touch it at all when it first happened, but now I can just about bite the bullet and rub it a little. Also the pressure sensitivity is fine, just the touch sensitivity is messed up, if you get what I mean? So sometimes I put something over the top, like a bit of cloth, and rub that quite firmly.

Since I've been doing that it's been getting better a lot quicker, and I've never asked a doctor about this but maybe the same goes for nipples? I'm guessing you wouldn't want anyone else doing this haha they might get a little enthusiastic! But perhaps 5 minutes of careful massage or something might help them heal?
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

http://chouxlala.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 11th January 2011, 1:47 am

I wouldnt say mine are sensitive as such, its a weird sensation..all i know is that i dont like it at all when theyre touched lol x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by HighMaintainance 11th January 2011, 4:25 am

@ Pixie - That's interesting. Hmmmm. Maybe there are exercises that we can do to catalyse regaining sensitivity after the opp. I'm totally gonna look into this because I want to know that I can have pleasure sensitivity in my nips asap. This is one of the things I'm truly worried about. I love my nipples. They're the only good thing about my tits right now.
HighMaintainance
HighMaintainance
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 11th January 2011, 4:33 am

Mine still go from numb one day to super sensitive the next day and im still a bit sore were the ps dropped my crease down hopefully it will all heal in time
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 11th January 2011, 10:16 am

i have found the breast feeding gel pad things to be a life saver. I can wear my bra without it annoying my nipples.

Its weird how they are affected so much.
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 11th January 2011, 10:26 am

O.M.G... Shocked I really hope this is only tempory guys because i get my new boobs in a few weeks and totally plan on whippin em out on every occasion loool Cheerleader and as for the touching, i plan on them being touch ALLOT :boobstick: and dont k now how i feel about not wanting them to be touched at all???
candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 11th January 2011, 12:02 pm

When I woke up this morning they were sooooo sore - as if somebody had been playing with them all night long (if it was the fluff fairy then all is forgiven and you can come back again tomorrow night). Just got back in from the gym and they're still sore and TBH if anybody tried to touch them at the moment I'd rip his bl00dy head off, they're so tender. I really do hope that this is temporary.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 11th January 2011, 7:26 pm

mine are like that all the time. If they are touched its like an electric shock in my boobs and it hurts. its annoying!! id rather have no sensation and need then yanked lol x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sin_oli_x 11th January 2011, 8:12 pm

Mine are sensitive! and I'm over a year post op! The feeling came back a few months ago and now they're real sensitive x x
sin_oli_x
sin_oli_x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down