Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA Feb 25th

2 posters

Go down

BA Feb 25th Empty BA Feb 25th

Post by SJG83 19th December 2010, 4:36 pm

Hi all, I am having my ba on Feb 25th and I just wanted to know if there is anyone on here who has had Mr Khan from transform and can tell me their experiences with him and if they are happy with their outcome?
I am worried and excited. It's such a strange feeling, one miniute I feel very positive and all for my ba and the next I start feeling low about my decision.
I know everyone says to trust your surgeon but is there anyone who can tell me what size they think I will end up? I am a 32C at the moment and I am having 310cc HP overs. Thanks xx
SJG83
SJG83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

BA Feb 25th Empty Re: BA Feb 25th

Post by misf1 19th December 2010, 5:36 pm

Size would depend on many factors and is too difficult to say what size you would end up. Have you shown your surgeon pictures of what size you want to be? Size would also depend on whether you have any loose skin to fill. As a rough estimate it can be about 100-150cc per cup size.
I didn't have Mr Khan but if you look through the surgeons and clinics part of the forum you should be able to find people who have had your surgeon.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SJG83 19th December 2010, 8:35 pm

Thank you. I hasn't thought of taking in a picture to show him what I want but to be honest I'm not sure if I know what I really want.
SJG83
SJG83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down