Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most reliable place to get measured?

+9
RoxyChick
Skyla
MrsMartini
nads
ShootingStar
BlondeBarbie
Mia
natalia
stef
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Most reliable place to get measured? - Page 2 Empty Re: Most reliable place to get measured?

Post by RoxyChick 31st March 2009, 5:24 pm

In Bravissimo they didn't even use tape. They're trained to check your current bra and judge by eye what you need from it.

Then they bring a few sizes in and get you to try them on (they leave the room) and go from there.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Most reliable place to get measured? - Page 2 Empty Re: Most reliable place to get measured?

Post by BlondeBarbie 31st March 2009, 8:43 pm

They measure you over your current bra as somebody else said, then bring in some for you to try while they leave the room, its nothing to be nervous about hun.
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 31st March 2009, 8:46 pm

babeedoll27 wrote:I just can't sum up the courage to go in and ask to be measured... :oops:

I mean, do you have to strip off? Do they measure you over your current bra? I've NEVER been measured in my life, so I don't know.

BBD xxx

Hey BBD

You're not alone, hunni.

I'd never been measured before as I never had the courage to go in with my lack of boobs. But I got measured at 5 weeks post op and it was fine. The ladies were lovely. Go for it!!

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 31st March 2009, 9:11 pm

This is really interesting. I got measured at 5 weeks after first BA in La senza as the only other place in town is M&S and one of the ladies in their was so so nasty to a friend of mine about her boobs that i darent go in!!!

This time i havent yet been measured! im 7 weeks now but i think im scared they will say im still a C cup! I know thats dumb as i C wont go near me! The trouble with La senza is not only do they measure big, they differ so much between styles! I tried on a load the other day as they were in the sale and the bras that fit ranged from a 32DD, 32E, 34E and the one i bought which was a 32F!!! How are we supposed to ever know our size when they vary so much in one shop!!
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 31st March 2009, 9:32 pm

Tell me about it.

I remember that post about your friend getting measured... how awful!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2