Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bottomed out......................

+10
janeybird
mariajw
kay
abbie
hattie260
COOKIE
fluffy_bunn1e
alfie
*Sally*
Crystal
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bottomed out...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bottomed out......................

Post by Crystal 16th November 2010, 11:05 am

ok soooooooo....Just spoke to Maggie & she said 'its the 1st time i have heard about this so leave it with me & ill look into it!' she also wanted to Know what clinic i went to.............

So now im waiting for the call........' your over the year mark so there is nothing we can do'..................can they do that?

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Bottomed out...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bottomed out......................

Post by janeybird 16th November 2010, 2:04 pm

Well you said in your original post that you started mentioning it straightaway; at your 6 week check and at your 3 month check so there should be a record of that surely?!?!?!
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 16th November 2010, 3:10 pm

yes Hun it should be on my records as it was the only Q i asked each time lol but i think if it get them out of having to help correcting my problem then who Knows what they will say!

i would have though she would have rung back again by now......................how long do you thionk i should give her?

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 16th November 2010, 3:24 pm

Ring her back now - its been ages :)

Be fair but firm, she'll soon get bored of you calling and actually DO something :)

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 16th November 2010, 3:42 pm

Any news yet Crystal??

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 16th November 2010, 3:56 pm

Nope have not hear from her yet..........she called at lunchtime 2day & said to leave it with her & she will look into it so im thinking about ringing back tomorrow so she has had some time to try & sort something out?................if i ring back now she'll get **naughty word***y & say that she has not had a chance to look into it as its only given her 3-4 hours shrug
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 16th November 2010, 4:55 pm

The problem is Crystal, that Maggie and the local clinic will not make any final decisions, the decision will be made by the head of compliance after they have spoken with your surgeon and looked at your file xx I really do think that you are going to get nowhere until you put this in writing, the longer you don't, the longer Maggie and the clinic are going to act as a first line of defence xx Before you know it you are going to be out of your three years xx either that or something will crop up and you will not pursue it xx

I have to be honest, as soon as I put it in writing they looked into the matter and got back to me within the 21 days they said they would xx they looked at my file and spoke to my PS and then made the decision xx I also had a lovely call from my PC during that time xx

Despite not being happy with my end result and initially them trying to charge me for a second op, BEFORE I complained, AFTER complaining in writing I really cannot fault the company and the way they have dealt with me xx Which is a massive relief xx

So my advice Crystal is that they are not going to treat your complaint properly until the compliance Officer has it in writing xx Whether that's fair or right is debatable but it seems to be the way it works xx

Hope that helps hun xx If I were you I would also mention the way you have been spoken to by Maggie and your local clinic in your letter of complaint because during the COfficer's investigation, they look into and discuss the matters direct with them too xx So 2 birds 1 stone hun xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah766 17th November 2010, 9:39 am

HI Crystal
As you have read in previous posts I have bottomed out. My case is quite extreme and I have unders (it is more common for women to bottom out with overs) and my nipples are very high up as the implants is sitting at the bottom of my breasts, so I have no crease. I'm not sure the rules but if it would help I can email you photos of my breasts so you can see what mine are like. If you think you've bottomed out after only a year it will only get worse if the implants are too big for your body and is stretching your breast tissue. I was told by my surgeon once I have the re-op I should always have a bra on for support and to help prevent it from happening again, so make sure you wear a good support bra. I like to go bra-less when I'm at home so I need to remember to keep my bra on! You really should get on to your surgeon, get a second opinion from somewhere else perhaps, but if you're not happy with the results then surely after a year you're still under warranty?
Wishing you the best of luck.
xx
hannah766
hannah766
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 17th November 2010, 12:27 pm

kay wrote:The problem is Crystal, that Maggie and the local clinic will not make any final decisions, the decision will be made by the head of compliance after they have spoken with your surgeon and looked at your file xx I really do think that you are going to get nowhere until you put this in writing, the longer you don't, the longer Maggie and the clinic are going to act as a first line of defence xx Before you know it you are going to be out of your three years xx either that or something will crop up and you will not pursue it xx

I have to be honest, as soon as I put it in writing they looked into the matter and got back to me within the 21 days they said they would xx they looked at my file and spoke to my PS and then made the decision xx I also had a lovely call from my PC during that time xx

Despite not being happy with my end result and initially them trying to charge me for a second op, BEFORE I complained, AFTER complaining in writing I really cannot fault the company and the way they have dealt with me xx Which is a massive relief xx

So my advice Crystal is that they are not going to treat your complaint properly until the compliance Officer has it in writing xx Whether that's fair or right is debatable but it seems to be the way it works xx

Hope that helps hun xx If I were you I would also mention the way you have been spoken to by Maggie and your local clinic in your letter of complaint because during the COfficer's investigation, they look into and discuss the matters direct with them too xx So 2 birds 1 stone hun xx

Hay Kay.............Im goint to take your advise as i have still not heard back from her!............I do have a bit of a problem thou hun & this might sound silly to some people but i cant spell to save my life & not only that im rubbish at 'wording' letters & making them sound good..........if i write a letter they would probably laugh at it! :tears:

Its something i have always not been good at & the reason why i try & sort things out over the phone shrug ...my hubby is good at that kinda thing but he is soooo stressed out at the mo i dare not ask him...he already thinks its in my head!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 17th November 2010, 12:41 pm

hannah766 wrote:HI Crystal
As you have read in previous posts I have bottomed out. My case is quite extreme and I have unders (it is more common for women to bottom out with overs) and my nipples are very high up as the implants is sitting at the bottom of my breasts, so I have no crease. I'm not sure the rules but if it would help I can email you photos of my breasts so you can see what mine are like. If you think you've bottomed out after only a year it will only get worse if the implants are too big for your body and is stretching your breast tissue. I was told by my surgeon once I have the re-op I should always have a bra on for support and to help prevent it from happening again, so make sure you wear a good support bra. I like to go bra-less when I'm at home so I need to remember to keep my bra on! You really should get on to your surgeon, get a second opinion from somewhere else perhaps, but if you're not happy with the results then surely after a year you're still under warranty?
Wishing you the best of luck.
xx

Hay Hanna, I know the rule aplys if you were to ask to see the other girls pics but im not to sure if it applys to you showing your pic!
Have asked the other Mods just to be sure...........you right Hun its far less uncommen to happen in unders so that must have neen hard for you Hug

I think mine was due to the surgon not taking my shorter then normal neck to nipple measurment into consideration when he made the pockets as he said 'you look bottom heavy & your nipple point slightly upwards as you had a shorter neck to nipple measurment & had you had the normal measurment then your nipples would have sat at least a inch lower on your breast making them more in the middle & you would have looked less bottom heavy & they wouldnt have pointed upwards!'

so i went away & after a few days thinking and I though ....shorly if i had a shorter neck to nipple measurement the the ' normal' girls then that should have been taken into consideration when he made the pockets & rather then making them in line with a 'normal' persons measurments he should have made my pockets higher buy a inch & that would have ment id have my nipples in the middle & i wouldnt look like 3/4 of the implant is sitting below my nipples! :doh: Im no surgon but to me this is just commen sense! nope

When I look back at my post-op pics strait after my op my implants didnt sit high my nipples were dead center with the same amount of implant above & below my nipples but then once ithey had settles dwon (litrally!) it ment i then had way more implnat below my nipple.............other girls pics they have say 3/4 of the implant above the nipple straight after they have there surgury & post that they are worred as they are sit really high on there chest but once they settle & drop they then end up with a even amount of implant some with maybe the opisit of me where they have maybe more implant above the nipple then below which id prefere as i now have no upper pole fullness! well unless i put on a pust up bra!.

x

Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 17th November 2010, 5:41 pm

Aw, sweety xx That's not silly at all xx

I am a bit of a whizz at writing letters and would be more than happy for you to send it to me and I will correct it and send it back for you if you want hun??

xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 17th November 2010, 10:49 pm

kay wrote:Aw, sweety xx That's not silly at all xx

I am a bit of a whizz at writing letters and would be more than happy for you to send it to me and I will correct it and send it back for you if you want hun??

xx

... or if you like, Crystal, I can pop over and help you write it.

Maria
xxx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 18th November 2010, 10:45 am

Aww Thanks Kay & Maria,

Im going to ask the hubby tonight if he will write a letter for me & if he is really not up for it then ill PM you Maria if thats ok & if your shore you dont mind coming down to help me then that would be great!

Ill pm you in the next 2 days once i have spoken to the hubby & arrange a day thats best for you Give You

x

& Thanks Kay for your offer Hun , maria only live's down the road from me so its probably easier if she pops around Give You

Im now going to get on the phone to maggie & see what she has to say for herself shrug
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 18th November 2010, 10:56 am

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thats me screaming :mad: , Got straight throu to Maggie & she couldnt remember who i was from 2 bloody days ago! So i told her the whole story AGAIN & she was like 'oh i sort of remember!' so i said ' we id like to think you can bloody remeber me as you were ment to be ringing me back once you had sorted out my case which you clearly cant have been doing if you cant even remenber me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............and breath!

She was then really abrupt & said 'are you on your mobile' to witch i said no , home phone ( which they dont have my home number!) so she said ' ill have to go find your note's then ring you straight back

Which ill give her her due she just did............she said that im not under her area anymore & can a ring a girl called sarah steward & say i want a second appinion.............so here i go again! lol

x

hung up
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 18th November 2010, 11:18 am

Ahhh I feel alot better now lol!

So I have spoken to Sarah who is now the nurse or co-ordinator for the Norwich clinque & she was fantastic! She was sooooooo helpfull & said that i should write a letter of complaint about my treatment & that i should have never been given the run around by Maggie!

She said that its best for me to have one more appointment with Mr Meleagros & tell him one last time how i feel about my boobs & see if he can exsplain it a bit better to me

She said that she cant say in my case & that she is not a surgon but she said that B.A cant change the shape of your natural boobs............& that because my nipple to neck measurment was shorter then normal thats how i am & that the surgon probably couldnt make the pockets higher.........she said again that she might be wrong but shaid said if there was a different way or if he could have made the pockets higher then shorly he would have done that..........

She said that after seeing him which should be in about 2 weeks time ( i have to call back 2morrow to arrange) if im still not happy then send another letter of complaint & they will arrange a second appinion.

She also said it was shamefull how i have been treated & that what maggie told me about ringing my surgon & to go away & ill get sent a appiontment for a second appinion is not even how it works!

So im happy again & even my hubby is going to help me write a letter of complaint but he did say he thinks its pointless me seeing the same surgon again as we already Know what he is going to say but at least its a start!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 18th November 2010, 12:41 pm

Aww Crystal a bit of good news at last hun, thank goodness you got transferred to someone who seems to know what they're talking about, I think Maggie needs a lesson in people skills.

Good luck with the letter writing hun.....I'm not very good at writing letters either, so you're not on your own there. I kind of agree with your hubby about seeing the same surgeon, it might be good if you could get an opinion from someone else.
xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th November 2010, 12:45 pm

I've had the old flannel from different PCs too Crystal, telling me how bad the old one was in handling the situation, I think they're trained to deal with us in this way to stop us complaining to them about the previous treatment before being handed over.

Write your letter hunni, don't be fooled by the PCs niceness, remember they're working on behalf of the company, not for you babe.

You should hear something from Transform within 21 days of them recieving your complaint. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 18th November 2010, 2:29 pm

I Know what you mean hun about her 'playing nice' lol..............but ill give it to her that she was the one who told me that i should put it all in writing how i have been treated by maggie so i guess she is trying to help & she also told me who to send it to........but it was so much to take in so i didnt get it down!

Im still thinking about going along with what my new P.s has said & booking a consultion with mybreast or another company to get a different surgons appinion as its only £25 i think Maria said.............

im going to write my letter & have the consultation with my surgon yet again as my new p.c said that her is the one who has to 'correct ' me if there is something not right..........can say i like that idea either lol id rather have a diffeent surgon if the 1st one has done it wrong how can you have the same confidence in them & trust to let them near you again!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 18th November 2010, 5:06 pm

So happy for you hun xx

Good luck xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mummyroo 18th November 2010, 5:46 pm

Hi Crystal can I ask what surgeon you had at transform was it Mr Meleagros? I hope putting it in writing makes them take notice and start to action your complaint. Their customer service sounds awful. There are a few more clinics in Norwich who offer free consulatations, perhaps you could seek a 2nd opinion from one of them at no charge?? Big hugs x x
mummyroo
mummyroo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 18th November 2010, 8:07 pm

yes Hun it was, Dont get me wrong he is a reallly nice guy & he could be right in what he has done but im just not happy with having 3/4 of my implant in the bottom of my boob...........wheni take my bra off the impnats slid down inside my skin & i have no upper pole fullness shrug

Hun do you Know what other clinics offer free consultations in Norwich as i really dont want to travel to london if i can help it!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 18th November 2010, 8:08 pm

sorry about my lazy spellings lol
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mummyroo 18th November 2010, 8:16 pm

Hi Crystal I visited the Hospital group in Norwich, they have an office near the train station. And also Linia Group Dr Aslam he also has a norwich clinic on Newmarket road and both were free. Hope this helps. If your not 100% happy honey with your results then you must put your complaint in writing and they are obliged to respond. And don't be fobbed off, I definatley would get a 2nd opinion x x x
mummyroo
mummyroo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 18th November 2010, 8:42 pm

Aww thanks HUn thats a great help..........with any luck i might be able to book into see one of them before i got to see my surgon so i Know what im talking about! lol

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 23rd November 2010, 8:41 pm

got my appointment........16th december.

I spoke to the P.C & she was lovly but i dont think she really understood what i was exsplaining to her! lol

She thought i ment I looked bottom heavy due to having a really bad 'overhang' or in other word really saggy boobs! but i told her its not like that at all...........mine are not saggy & i have no overhang but my implant just slide down my chest wall inside me & sit really low compared to wear my nipples are.......I have very little if any upper pole fullness as most the implant other them maybe a inch sits below my nipple so im very bottom heavy not saggy.

She said that clearly she cant tell me what my surgon is going to do as she has not seen me but maybe he might take out my implants & out bigger ones ( yes bigger ones!!!) in to the original pocket but make more room in my upper part of the best so it gives me more 'fullness' uptop......this idea had crossed my mind but i was unshore if it would work shrug she also said that maybe thats my 'natural ' breast shape but i know its not as i have pics from when i was pregnant ( the only time i ever had boobs!) & i was not bottom heavy at all & had wayyyyy more boob uptop them below my nipple...............I do just think that the implant pocket should have been made a inch higher so they look less bottom heavy & my nipples would sit central.

She said my surgon is a great surgon who has worked with them for 9 years & even works on the NHS as a reconstructive breast surgon so he knows what he is talking about.

She also said that i souldnt have 'oert perfect boobs' *& that all the celebs in have hidden support which makes girls think that having a B.A will give you this look but it dosnt..........I told her that actually i do have perfect pert boobs & that they are the perfect round shape that i do love but they are just sat in the wrong place on my chest due to my shorter then normal neck to nipple measurment & that i have a 'bottomed out' look because of this & that had my pockets been a inch or two higer then id have had the perfect boobs!

:doh:
If he could just slide the implant up my chest wall till they are in the right place then staple across the bottom to hold them there that would be great lol........if only it was that simple!

Do you girls think having a bigger implant put in would help give me more implant above the nipple if he kepts the pocket the same at the bottom & then just makes more room uptop i guess that could work??????? but i already have 460cc & it the implant width & size i guess that would make the difference so say they replace my old implants with a implant thats say 2 inches wider that should give me a extra 2 inches above the nipple shouldnt it? but then to get that id probably have to have somethin silly like 650cc implants lol ..............im stumped!
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum