Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bottomed out......................

+10
janeybird
mariajw
kay
abbie
hattie260
COOKIE
fluffy_bunn1e
alfie
*Sally*
Crystal
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bottomed out...................... - Page 3 Empty Re: Bottomed out......................

Post by mrsm 23rd November 2010, 9:51 pm

I don't know crystal but I wouldve thought that a bigger implant would have a higher chance of bottoming out again cos of being heavier shrug
Plus the fact that you'd have to go Huge to get 2 inches wider I think.

Good luck, I'll be interested to hear what they suggest, hope they can sort it out for you. xxx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Bottomed out...................... - Page 3 Empty Re: Bottomed out......................

Post by Crystal 24th November 2010, 9:40 am

I have finally found a picture of a girl who has boobs the very same shape as mine! lol.................The picture is in Alt_barbies 'mr sing' thread in genral aug section...............The girl has the very same shape as me with really bottom heavy boobs & very little upper pole fullness & if you look throu her top ( that sounds so wrong saying that! lol) you can see her nipples point upwards & sit really high on her boobs.............she looks like she has bottomed out to me but what do you girls think???????

I cant believe i have finally found a picture off boobs that look the same as mine!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 24th November 2010, 5:14 pm

I thought her boobs looked nice.... shrug
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 24th November 2010, 10:16 pm

I think some girls think they look nice & some think they look like they have 'bottomed out'.......if you google 'bottomed out implants hun & have a look at them then look back at that picture of the girl youll see what i mean

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 24th November 2010, 11:08 pm

Hi hun I know you have been asking James McD about your boobies, why don'tyou post that pic of that girl and ask him what he thinks?

I don't think they look bad at all but like you said the nipples are in no way central on the breast. I guess the question is are YOU happy with the way they look? If you are and they look good then if they are a llittle bottom heavy does it matter? If on the other hand you are not happy with your result then that is a different matter. xxx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 25th November 2010, 9:54 am

Thats a great idea hattie..................but im not sure how i would link the picture for him to see it?

I guess i look at her & myself & think that her nipples sit way to high & she looks bottomed out because of this even if she actually has not shrug

Im not happy as I was never told i was going to have really bottom heavy boobs hun & it was never mentioned to me that i had a shorter then normal nipple to neck measurement but if he had said at my 1st consutaion 'your end result will look like you have bottomed out due to your shorter then normal nipple to neck measurment' Then i have to be honest & say i would have gotten another surgons appinion as who want to pay for boobs that look like they have bottomed out?

I was just told yes i can have that sized implant & its a straight forward op shrug

to me that girls boobs look great other then the fact her implants are in the wrong place lol.

Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 25th November 2010, 10:21 am

Crystal wrote:

I was just told yes i can have that sized implant & its a straight forward op shrug

to me that girls boobs look great other then the fact her implants are in the wrong place lol.

I guess in your mind if you think they have bottomed out (like hers) u wont be happy,... But then most people dont know what that is & would still think you have great boobs lol
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 25th November 2010, 11:29 am

Alt_Barbie wrote:
Crystal wrote:

I guess in your mind if you think they have bottomed out (like hers) u wont be happy,... But then most people dont know what that is & would still think you have great boobs lol

That is quite true alt_Barbie..............my hubby didnt think there was anything wrong till i showed him pics off 'bottomed out' boobs & then he said 'oh well yours do look like that but i still think they look fantastic!'

I noticed because i have hardly any upper pole fullness so i would never go braless as the implants slide down inside my chest & i dont have any shape in say a vest top at the top other then lower down i have two hug bumps! lol

I can get a great cleverage if i put on a push up bra but i have to litrally slide the implants up to get them into the bra! :doh:

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 25th November 2010, 11:34 am

Ah righty... I can see why that would bother you.

Seems your on the way to getting it sorted though x
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah766 26th November 2010, 4:36 pm

Hi Crystal

I'm glad you finally managed to log in and see my photos, I hope they helped a bit.
Yes you're right my right does seem to be worse, but my left has the worse pain and this is the one that I think may have ruptured. My surgeon said he isn't sure whether it's ruptured or not but both implants are probably 'sweating out' silicone into my body.
If your boobs look similar to my less bottomed out boob then I would say you have bottomed out. Now I'm not sure of your measurements but 460cc overs to me is a very large implant, and depending on the amount of breast tissue you had before an implant of that weight could bottom out quite soon if too big for your body. I noticed in one of your previous posst you said about going bigger - I would advise you not to - one way surgeons often correct bottoming out is by reducing the size of the implant so it's not so heavy, then placing it behind the muscle and pulling the crease up and putting in internal sutures to hold it in place. Of course this doesn't always work as I have unders but my surgeon told me that the implant I have is far too heavy for my body and he will not go any bigger. I wish I had gone to this surgeon for my first op as I probably wouldn't have bottomed out...
I hope you get somewhere with your surgeon, you haven't had your implants in long at all so I think you really should kick up a fuss.
Good luck x
ps I'll let you see the after photos once I have my second op to get your opinion on if they look any better!
hannah766
hannah766
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 29th November 2010, 10:04 am

Hay Hun.........................Im kinda torn again now as i Thought the girl in the picture had bottomed out & you have & my boobs look like one of yours that has also bottomed out but James & a few other girls think that they look great! shrug

I asked him if bottom heavy is ok & he said that bottom heavy is fine & infact more natural looking! help I know im not alone in thinking she looked like she has bottomed out so now i dont Know what im thinking.............Mybe its just me being silly & that my boobs actually are normal!
so i guess ill just have to go see what my surgon thinks again Screwy or maybe i just dont like the bottom heavy 'look' & in that case what do i do?!!!!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah766 2nd December 2010, 6:33 pm

Hi Crystal
Which picture of a girl is it that you are talking about? I'm not sure if I can view it? If I'm aloud you could send me the link? Perhaps you haven't bottomed out and if you had had naturally bigger boobs then your nipples would have been a bit higher anyway?
Perhaps you should still go and get a second opinion from a different surgeon and see what they say? Ask your surgeon again but unfortunately if you haven't bottomed out and are just unhappy with the way they look then you'll have to pay to get them changed. If they have bottomed out then you should definitely push for at minimum a reduced price revision. I obviously haven't seen you boobs but I'm sure they probably look great (I would love to be able to have up to size 460cc!), but how does your partner feel? I'm sure he's very happy with them, and maybe you are a bit bottom heavy, but you could learn to love them..
I know even after my second op I will never have the 'perfect' looking boobs that I would like, but I suppose you learn to love what you've got. However, if you have bottomed out then clearly it's understandable for you to be unhappy.
Sorry darling, I'm not much help! I hope you get to the bottom (no pun intended) of this.. Thinking of you xx Hug
hannah766
hannah766
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah766 2nd December 2010, 6:54 pm

Here is a link to a website, if you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see and be able to click on a topless photo of Katie Price. Now we all know she has very large cc implants (does anyone know how many cc's she had at her biggest??), but in my opinion, she looks like she has bottom heavy breasts - but not bottomed out like myself. Perhaps you are a bit like Jordan! And she has great boobs! :boobchick:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xx
hannah766
hannah766
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 2nd December 2010, 10:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hay Hun the above pic of the girl ( you have to look at her nipple hight on her boobs throu her top! lol) She has boobs the very same shape as mine.........very bottom heavy & her nipples sit really high up her breasts almost pointing upwards as they are sooo high up! & she has no fullness above her nipples as amost all the implant sits below her nipples shrug

My surgon said i have this very bottom heavy look as my nipples sat like 2 inches higher up my chest wall then 'normal' girls & that had my nipple been lower then they would have sat perfect & wuldnt sit high on my boobs...........I think he should have made my implant 'pockets' higher due to my higher then 'normal' nipple postition so i would have ended up bottom heavy shrug ....why would you put the implant pocket in the place that a normal persons nipples belong when i have much higher nipples then a normal persons?..........if i have not bottomed out then i feel i have paid for boobs that 'look' like they have bottomed out due to my high nipple position....& who want to pay to look like they have bottomed out lol.

Have a look at the pic as the gir;s boobs look the very same as mine.

If i put on a sports bra it push's all my implant down my chest & my nipple's actually sit ontop of my boobs! which look horrile from the side lol

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah766 15th December 2010, 6:07 pm

HI Crystal

Sorry it's taken me ages to reply - been a busy bee recently!

I have looked at the photos of the girl - wow! She has great boobies!! I wish mine looked that good! But I do see what you mean, her nipples are higher up but I'm not sure whether she's bottomed out or not? Maybe her nipples are naturally higher up like yours might be. I think my nipples are also naturally higher up too but with the combination of bottoming out too, well... you have seen my boobs! I think my implants have always sat lower on my breasts, and the bottoming out happened over time, as my implants are now 8 years old.
Have you seen your surgeon again? If you don't decide to have a second op, then perhaps you will learn to love the look of your boobs. Make sure you keep them well supported as that definitely is something I haven't done, I will after my second op though!
x
hannah766
hannah766
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 15th December 2010, 8:59 pm

Hay Hun i have decided that actaully I think my boobs are ok & maybe its all in my head as thats what everyone keeps telling me :doh: m friends & family think im mad for thinking something is not right so im now at the point where im just to imbarried to sit infront of my surgon saying i think there is something wrong when it seems in the only one who thinks that Screwy

My surgon did say my nipples were placed about a inch or 2 higher up on my breast then a normal persons shrug

I have just found it hard as all the other girls pictures i have looked at i have never found a girl with boobs like mine & the only ones i found that looked kinda like mine were the ones who had bottomed out.....then i found that piccy on here of the girl you looked at in the above link & everyone loves her boobs & mine look just like hers!

I guess im finding it hard as i was the odd one out with not having any boobs out of all my friends & now im the odd one out with having bottom heavy boobs when i just want to look normal shrug
Everone else seems to have more implant above there nipples then below & im the complete opposit :doh: but if its a good look then i sould be gratefull

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum