Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erm, i know i said one more question...

+2
moonmar
mrs o
6 posters

Go down

Erm, i know i said one more question... Empty Erm, i know i said one more question...

Post by mrs o 28th March 2009, 6:34 pm

...but i was clearly lying lol. Have gone to buy myself the royce bra and suddenly realised that i havn't got a clue what size to buy? I am 34a at the mo and am having 345cc unders, what do you think i will need? I am thinking a 36d. Did you all get a bigger band size for the swelling, or shall i get a 34d, God i havnt got a clue what size i am going to end up, we didn't discuss cup sizes! What a whally lol Blush
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Erm, i know i said one more question... Empty Re: Erm, i know i said one more question...

Post by moonmar 28th March 2009, 6:45 pm

I got the same back size (32 in my case) but I bought bra extenders in case they were too tight with swelling. Like this I could wear the same bras for longer, with and without swelling.
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Erm, i know i said one more question... Empty Re: Erm, i know i said one more question...

Post by stef 28th March 2009, 6:48 pm

They tell you to get a band size one bigger than your usual, i think you'd be fine with 36d, you could always get a couple of spares from asda in different sizes just incase. xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs o 28th March 2009, 6:52 pm

Oh yeh bra extenders, why didn't I think of that lol. What cup size do you think i will be?
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 28th March 2009, 6:54 pm

I had 340 overs and was 32b/34a pre-op, i was in 36dd bra's at first now swelling has settled a little i'm in 34dd. Hope this helps. What are you stats? I'm 5'4(ish), size 8, 8stone xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs o 28th March 2009, 6:56 pm

I am 5ft 1, 9st and 34a with 29" ribcage. Wow I didnt think i would be anywhere near a dd? Not that i am complaining lol.
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_fina_xx 28th March 2009, 6:59 pm

I'd get a 36d/dd hun.. I got a bigger band size because of the swelling
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 28th March 2009, 7:01 pm

mrs o wrote:Wow I didnt think i would be anywhere near a dd? Not that i am complaining lol.

Lol, I hope I stay a dd & don't go down in size!
Will just have see what happens over next couple month lol xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 28th March 2009, 7:09 pm

If you're getting the Royce post surgery bra that fastens at the front, you won't be able to use a bra extender. Pre-op I was a 36a, so I bought a 36d and a 38d. The cups are stretchy anyway.
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs o 28th March 2009, 8:24 pm

Mmmm, I am thinking that having my boobs done has made my braincells stop functioning, of course a bra extender is not going to work with the Royce bra, its front fastening lol. Angelpie, did you need the extra band size or do you think you would have got away with the 36?
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 28th March 2009, 11:49 pm

I think I would have got away with the 36d straight away, as the bras are quite stretchy. I find the 36 the most comfortable now but occasionally wear the 38 in bed (it's just not suite as supportive).

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs o 28th March 2009, 11:53 pm

Thanks hun x
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 29th March 2009, 7:06 pm

I think a D cup and 36d sounds fine x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down