Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Buddies!

+27
abbie
lmorris_89
narn82
pebbles
luvlea
chicksville
CrystalLee
twinkles1986
Bebe71
Nataliemay
vmac
angbabyxx
carol_s
Carrie
mummyroo
Lisa123
jolande
jellytot
COOKIE
Alt_Barbie
dimpledee
CharlieB
angelemma
NovemberG
jellytot1
Loubyroo
nads
31 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

December Buddies! - Page 3 Empty Re: December Buddies!

Post by Carrie 18th November 2010, 1:47 pm

Hi December Buddies, hope you don't mind a gatecrasher?!! My BA is booked for 7 Jan - there aren't too many of us in Jan buddies yet, and mine is early in the month. So I thought I'd introduce myself to you guys as I'm sure I'll be keeping abreast Hysterical of how you are getting on with your new pressies from Santa!
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 18th November 2010, 1:59 pm

Hey Carrie - course not the more the merrier!!! (Love the avatar btw, very apt!).

What size are you starting with?
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by mummyroo 18th November 2010, 2:04 pm

Hi Carrie and welcome to the december club!!! I agree with angelemma definately the more the merrier!! How are you?? Have you gone boobie mad too?? I feel sickly excited but so so looking forward to it x x xbig higs x x
Cheerleader
mummyroo
mummyroo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 18th November 2010, 2:30 pm

I'm an 'empty' 32b, never been big and breastfed twice, so looking forward to having the boobs I've always wanted. I don't want to be massive, but I'm 5"9 so PS reckons I should go with 385 or even 450 hp - still freaking over it!! Gonna post to other tall buddies to seek views...
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 18th November 2010, 2:54 pm

Carrie - I wouldn't be thinking of how tall you are, more how broad and what clothes size you take. If you are a size 8 and really tall & slim you'd look top heavy with enormous boobies!! What are your stats? Usually the surgeon knows what they're doing so go with what they have advised unless you really are not happy with that :)

Heart
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dimpledee 18th November 2010, 5:20 pm

hi Carrie welcome, you must be so excited hun, I know the rest of us are he he!!
Dimple dee
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 21st November 2010, 6:23 pm

Finally found enough courage to book for my surgery - December 7th 2010 with Mr. Michael Payne at Dolan Park Hospital. I'm exhausted with the excitement, anxiety, fear - it just keeps going round and round in my head.

December Buddies! - Page 3 Event
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 21st November 2010, 9:03 pm

I'm totally gutted...I'm no longer going to be able to have my BA in December (if at all!!! sad smile )

My Ex (kiddies father) was going to have them over Christmas (giving me the time needed to get over the op) but has now decided to sever all contact with them as he's gone off in a strop! Most importantly I'm furious about the impact it's going to have on my kids...but I'm also devastated that I now can't have my BA!!! And I'm not sure if I ever will be able to (as I dunno if I can find anyone to look after the kids and me post-op PLUS the cost of paying for childcare PLUS the time I'd need to take off work!

God, sometimes life is SO unfair (and men are SO **naughty word**!!!!) :mad:
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by dimpledee 21st November 2010, 10:52 pm

well done carol!!
Jellytot, I am so so sorry hun, wot a shame. Is this maybe a short term thing. Will he change his mind in the morning or did this happen a few days ago. I am so sorry hun :-( xx
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by mummyroo 21st November 2010, 11:00 pm

Hi Carol
Welome and congratulations on booking. I totally understand how your feeling. I keep waking up in the middle of the night feeling sick and upset but I know this is what I want and have wanted for so long. I think it is only natural to have reservations as it is such a big decision! I'm hoping the excitment and happiness will take over soon!!

Jellytot I'm so sorry to hear your news, can't imagine how you feel. Is there any chance he will calm down and rethink the situation? Stay strong honey, thinking of you x x x
mummyroo
mummyroo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 21st November 2010, 11:12 pm

Don't think he'll change his mind unfortunately....he's a bloodyminded so-and-so! The only possibility is that I might be able to postpone until Easter time next year and throw myself on the mercy of my family to look after kiddies for a week while I recouperate?

I'm gutted, I'm going to have to return all the sports bra's I bought in preparation! sad smile
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 21st November 2010, 11:35 pm

Dimpledee and mummyroo,

Thanks for your kind wishes. Just after I first booked I kept going to bed early thinking it would shorten the apparent time I had to wait. Trouble was, I woke up at 4 am each morning thinking about it and then wasn't able to get back to sleep again, so I was like a zombie the following day.

Jellytot - I am so, so sorry for the predicament which you find yourself in and I can fully understand just how mortified you must be feeling. I just hope your ex will think twice about it and relent in the next day or two. Have you cancelled yet or do you think he might just be playing 'mind games' with you Give You
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 22nd November 2010, 8:54 am

So sorry to hear your bad news Jellytot - what a s**t your ex is, to do this to you and the kids with Xmas round the corner. Are your parents not able to help over Xmas so you can keep your original date? Sorry I can't remember how old the children are - could they not stay overnight with a friend while you are in hospital and then just watch alot of tv (there will be plenty of Xmas films on) you could just all stay in your PJ's and have a really lazy Xmas. I did post an query on a childminding forum I belong to about whether there were any other childminders who had had a BA and how much time off they had - one lady replied and said she had it done on a Saturday and was back to work on the Monday! Hope it all works out and if Xmas is a no go that Easter will work better!! lol xxxxxxx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 22nd November 2010, 1:55 pm

jellytot wrote:Don't think he'll change his mind unfortunately....he's a bloodyminded so-and-so! The only possibility is that I might be able to postpone until Easter time next year and throw myself on the mercy of my family to look after kiddies for a week while I recouperate?

I'm gutted, I'm going to have to return all the sports bra's I bought in preparation! sad smile

My OH changed his mind last week after I booked.... We had a huge row & he threatened walking out... Now we have had time to think, talk etc everything is ok & im booked in again...

Dont panic just yet..... Fingers crossed & maybe it will work out for you.

Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 23rd November 2010, 10:23 am

Jellytot - oh no :( Did he have a strop because he knew what you were doing or for another reason? I am so lucky that my older son's dad is so good (we are good friends still) and it makes me so sad when I hear about dad's treating their kids like this.

Do you not have a girlfriend that could come and stay with you for a while to help? I'm sure you've thought of all possibilities :( Hope you get it sorted x

Heart
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 23rd November 2010, 12:45 pm

jellytot wrote:Don't think he'll change his mind unfortunately....he's a bloodyminded so-and-so! The only possibility is that I might be able to postpone until Easter time next year and throw myself on the mercy of my family to look after kiddies for a week while I recouperate?

Oh so sorry to hear your news, I just sent you a PM this morning in response to you regarding my piccies. What an a**e he's being, how cruel.

Us girls on here know exactly how your feeling, I would have been devastated if my hubby had 'pulled the plug' at the last minute!!!!!!

But chin up babe, he might come round and if not don't set it in your mind that you can't have it done, it's just going to take a little more time 'organising' your time and it's not IF but WHEN still.....
You know with all us girls on here wouldn't it be fab if we could organise 'child care' rota's in our respective areas - for situations like this? Probably wouldn't be as easyr to organize as it sounds though eh? I wouldn't return your sports bra's just yet!!!!!

Well, good luck babe, keep us up to date won't you?

Thinking of you!!! Give You Angiexx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by vmac 24th November 2010, 2:12 pm

December 1st!!!!! Excited, scared, nervous. Had a dream a couple of weeks ago I went to the pre-op apt drunk, lol.
7 days and counting til the long lost/never had boobsign arrive woohoo
vmac
vmac
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 24th November 2010, 2:49 pm

Vmac you'll be the first of us to get done! Exciting Cheerleader
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 24th November 2010, 3:57 pm

Whoooo GIrlies....he's CHANGED HIS MIND!!!!!! yipee Cheerleader Stars

Ex has now decided to stop throwing his toys out the pram, and to see his children over Xmas.....so my BA is BACK ON!!!!!!

WHOOOOO!!!!!! yahoo

Plus...I didn't get round to returning all my newly purchased sports bras, so I have them all ready!!!

Thanks to all you lovely girlies for the fab words of support - it meant a lot!

I can't believe it's now less than a month now (I'm gonna start getting all excited about it now, after having to try and forget about it!)
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 24th November 2010, 4:02 pm

OMG - I am so happy for you jellytot. Looks like your Xmas present has arrived early dance

I bet you are over the moon with joy.

Welcome back to the December buddies Hug
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 24th November 2010, 4:10 pm

Thanks Carol

I'm gonna miss my little kiddies LOTS! I'd kinda resigned myself to the fact that it wasn't going to happen - and had started planning a new kitchen instead of new boobies...so when Ex rang to said he'd like to see the kiddies again I was gob-smacked!

I said he could have them first and foremost for their benefit - it just has the added side effect of letting me have my BA again!

Gosh - I've got lots of catching up to do!!!
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 24th November 2010, 4:48 pm

:cheerlead:

So happy for you. Fingers crossed he doesn't throw another strop ;)

Heart
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vmac 24th November 2010, 5:04 pm

angelemma wrote:Vmac you'll be the first of us to get done! Exciting Cheerleader

Kind of wish I wasnt the first one in Dec. but will be glad to be able to help more people through it and do the "test" run for everyone else :heehee: yipee Stars
vmac
vmac
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 24th November 2010, 5:06 pm

Hehehehe told you so ;)
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 24th November 2010, 5:20 pm

From now on Alt Barbie, I'll defer to your greater wisdom on all the important decisions in life! thank you :thumbs:
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next