Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Buddies!

+27
abbie
lmorris_89
narn82
pebbles
luvlea
chicksville
CrystalLee
twinkles1986
Bebe71
Nataliemay
vmac
angbabyxx
carol_s
Carrie
mummyroo
Lisa123
jolande
jellytot
COOKIE
Alt_Barbie
dimpledee
CharlieB
angelemma
NovemberG
jellytot1
Loubyroo
nads
31 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

December Buddies! - Page 16 Empty Re: December Buddies!

Post by carol_s 7th January 2011, 11:58 pm

Awwwww hunnie, c'mere group hug
I hope that it might be a case of post-op blues that is causing this, if it's not, I would ring your PCC and ask if you can see your surgeon again. Explain that you're not happy with them as the sooner you put that on record the better, in fact, it might be best to write to them about it and send it by registered post - that way they can't deny it if you have to take it further. But, they might be super about it and see if they can correct it for you.
However, it is still early on and so there is time for them to change, but your surgeon is the one who should be able to assess if a re-op is on the cards or necessary. I do feel for you though lovely, this should be a magical time for you, not one where you are worried sick about the outcome - more Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 8th January 2011, 12:02 am

Thanks Carol Hug

I know he will just say it's too early to tell. Suppose I'm just disappointed as I loved them last week, even with the right one sitting obviously higher. I hope that this is just part of the healing and they will change some more as I can't imagine liking them at all at the moment :(

xx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlea 8th January 2011, 8:47 am

Hi there angelemma

I really sorry to hear how you are feeling... but Carol is right in the advice she is giving you and def worthy of consideration. However it is normal to have mixed feelings after surgery ie from high elation to disappointment (I did!!) And it all takes time for us to settle down after surgery ie physically and mentally. I know for myself that after my first ba surgery I had got in my head how I was going to look and ended up feeling let down with my size initially but then after a year I didnt think about it at all and was happy with it... I too had lots of swelling and they just shrank so much that I thought they were going to vanish!! But it does take about a year for the new boobies to settle and feel normal again. After all it is major surgery they have been through!!!! Give yourself time to settle. But like Carol says if you really think you have a prob then get in touch with your ps asap.

Hope you feel better soon chick!

Lea xxx Hug
luvlea
luvlea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 8th January 2011, 10:44 am

Thanks Lea. I hope this is just a mixture of boobie greed & that I still have more settling to do as I don't want to contact my PS yet. It's not yet a month and I know he'll just say that I can't see the results yet. I just wish they looked more like they did last week!!

Thanks girls xxx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pebbles 8th January 2011, 8:42 pm

I dont you think you should worry, I honestly think thats it just overthinking about it. Mine have been too small, too big, then not dropping, worrying itsnot going to happen and wishing for just one to make a move. Guess what??? Ones made a move and now Im paraniod the other is under the stronger muscle so will it shift the same???? And then the moments when I look am pleased to actually see boobs there and am happy with everything.

Hey, its a rollercoaster, and we're all here for everyones, including our own highs and lows, give a few days you'll be back in love xxxxxxxx
pebbles
pebbles
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 8th January 2011, 8:58 pm

I can relate Dec buddies! I am still waiting for lefty to catch up and relax, I had my first booby nightmare last night, I dreamt that lefty suddenly dropped and was all saggy compared to righty!!! Aaaagh, can't wait for them to settle! Your not alone Hun! xx
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 8th January 2011, 10:06 pm

Thanks Pebbles - sound advice :)

Just put a post up in general as I've put pictures up. xx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16