Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One more question lol....

+4
emrussell79
Loxxie
nads
mrs o
8 posters

Go down

One more question lol.... Empty One more question lol....

Post by mrs o 28th March 2009, 9:36 am

Do you think the sizers are a true reflection of how your boobs turned out (this is mostly for unders girls). I am starting to think i should have gone for the higher projection, but would rather be a bit smaller and hide them when i need to for work etc and wear a padded bra to go out in. However, as much as I don't want to wake up and think omg they are too big and be stuck trying to hide them forever, i also don't want to wake up and be desperately disappointed that I have gone too small. I know everyone says go for the bigger one, but as long as they look like what the sizers did i would be happy. Am I making any sense at all?? If so and you respond to my rambling thank you in advance xx Feeling slightly scared now all seems a bit real :pale:
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

One more question lol.... Empty Re: One more question lol....

Post by nads 28th March 2009, 9:44 am

Because i tried mine on in a bra, he gave me 240s to try for my 275s and they do look very close to what i have now, how did they look when you tried them hun and did you try the same size as your getting? x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 28th March 2009, 10:17 am

hey there mrs O,do you mean trying the implants in your bra? hope i don't confuse you as i had overs but for me i think my boobs do look the same as when i tried them in my bra(maybe a little smaller) x
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 28th March 2009, 10:20 am

Hiya, i remember trying on the 410 and 460's in the sports bra at my consult and thinking that the 460 looked huge!!! BUT, my pc said coz i was having unders, if i liked the look of the 410 i should go for the 460 to compensate for the % of size lost.

Although i thought they looked huge when trying them on my boobs dont look huge now, just right really and yes, i think they do look like they did when i tried them on its just i wasnt used to having any boobs at all! (did that make sense!!??!! lol)

Its so hard isnt it as like you said, you dont want them to end up being too big but you dont want to wish you went bigger. I guess if you are happy with how they look in your bra when trying them on then i wouldnt worry as they cant be any bigger than that.I mean, the implant isnt going to change size and you have it on toip of your tissue thats not going to change size either so in theory they can only look slightly smaller once in, but no bigger.

Im so sorry if that made no sense! It did in my head but now i have written it down it looks like a load of waffle!! Hysterical
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th March 2009, 10:25 am

i think mine turned out the same as when i tried them in my bra very big i really dont think they look any smaller than when i tried them on in my bra
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_fina_xx 28th March 2009, 10:42 am

emrussell79 wrote:Although i thought they looked huge when trying them on my boobs dont look huge now, just right really and yes, i think they do look like they did when i tried them on its just i wasnt used to having any boobs at all! (did that make sense!!??!! lol)

Ditto. They looked massive to me when trying the implants inside my bra too, but I think its because I was so used to having nothing there Hysterical Hysterical

I think my PC said you lose about 10% of thie size if you have unders
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs o 28th March 2009, 6:27 pm

Thanks girls appreciate all the replies xx My surgeon used. a new system called biodimensional sizers. They are like the false boobies you can buy, so are not just round implants they are like teardrop shaped chicken fillets. It was really good as it wasn't like a tennis ball in a sock look when trying them on as they sloped like they will when under the muscle. I feel more confident now that i am making the right decision
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 28th March 2009, 6:33 pm

I tried the 340's in my bra (which is what ive got now) and to be honest they look half the size now than they did when i tried them in, suppose its different for some people xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbelle7 28th March 2009, 10:52 pm

i tried 410 in a rice test and i think i am smaller with the 410implants than wen i did the rice test which is prob because i had unders, wish had gone sligtly bigger but thats biggest my body could take so oh well!better than what i had before anyway! :) xx
tinkerbelle7
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs o 28th March 2009, 11:24 pm

So for 345cc would i weigh out 345 grams of rice? The max width implant i can have is 12cms, so thats either the 345 mhp or the 410 hp. I went for the 345 cos i though the 410s had a bit too much projection for me but am now having second thoughts and surgery is on Friday!
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down