Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

£ MORE SLEEPS

+8
daisymay
tinks76
Loubyroo
Stephy x
Peachy34
kittie
Mysty
shelle222
12 posters

Go down

£ MORE SLEEPS Empty £ MORE SLEEPS

Post by shelle222 29th October 2010, 9:51 am

Well bag is packed, paperwork in order, frozen dinners in the freezer, all ready and set to go. This reminds me of waiting for xmas when i was a child, days seem to drag but the excitement is too much to take sometimes. Keep waking during the night thinking about it.
Sunday got to clean the house from top to bottom and wash the dog, that should keep me occupied for a while.
Only dark cloud was when i told a close friend what was happening on Monday and this look of complete disgusted appeared on her face, said i was too old for a boob job and why couldnt i just grow old gracefully and couldnt i find something better to WASTE my money on. I was devastated, went home and cried my eyes out. Then i thought stuff you, my money, my body and to hell with what you think, your not me, you dont know how i feel or what i think, and if you cant be happy for me then sod you i dont need friends like you. So i stuffed my post op bras and danced round the bedroom, until i was laughing again
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

£ MORE SLEEPS Empty Re: £ MORE SLEEPS

Post by Mysty 29th October 2010, 10:11 am

Good for you!! You only live once and yes it is your body!! My family and friends don't approve but I don't care because it's what I have always wanted. You have got to do what makes YOU happy! :) You will feel amazing once the op has been done and then you will know you made the right choice.

Best of luck for your operation!!! Cheerleader
Mysty
Mysty
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 29th October 2010, 10:21 am

3 sleeps will pass quick hun! And I hope your friend is there for you, if not you don't need a friend like that.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 29th October 2010, 4:55 pm

Good for you hun. Don't worry about what other people think aslong as you are happy thats all that matters. Good luck 3 days will fly by and it will be hello new boobies x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 29th October 2010, 4:56 pm

Indeed you only live once & wouldnt you like to do it with good boobies?? Hysterical i know i would. My only regret is that i didn't do it years ago. Stuff everyone else hun....you go get those boobies & be proud yipee x
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 29th October 2010, 5:04 pm

Here, here!!! I agree 100% and not just because I am having mine done but because every single person has the right to make decisions about their own life and body!
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by shelle222 29th October 2010, 10:16 pm

Thank you everyone for your kind words, think I will avoid narrow minded people they just try and bring you down.
You are all so up beat and cheerful on this site, it's a pleader to be a member.
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shelle222 29th October 2010, 10:17 pm

*pleasure*
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 29th October 2010, 11:06 pm

oooooooh not long to go babes sooooo exciting time will soon pass. Don't listen to anyone else its what you want that matters not what anyone else thinks lot of it boils down to simple jealousy xxxxx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 30th October 2010, 1:55 pm

I agree with tinks76, jelousy is normally the reason behind hurtfull remarks.You want something-go get it, and enjoy!!!
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by shelle222 30th October 2010, 1:59 pm

Thanks every one I have had more support from people on hear who don't even know me than I have had from friends of many years. You are a fantastic bunch of girls and keep up the good work helping newbies like me through a life changing process.

shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 30th October 2010, 2:19 pm

Only 2 more sleeps Shelle, how exciting.....you're right it is like when you're a kid waiting for xmas. I wouldn't even give what other people think a second thought hun, you just remember you're doing this for you....if they don't approve....tough!

Just enjoy the next couple of days hunni.
Hug
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 30th October 2010, 5:56 pm

They are def jealous & very narrow minded, prob cause your boobies will be soooooo much better than theirs & they prob don't like that. I wouldnt give 2 hoots on what they say.......as Alfie says.....if they don't approve....STUFF THEM! :thumbs:

You go get them boobies Cheerleader yipee Cheerleader xxx
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 30th October 2010, 9:18 pm

Shelle you must be soooo excited!! Hope it all goes well and you love your new boobies xxx

What meals have you cooked and put in the freezer? I need some suggestions otherwise my kids will be having beans on toast for quite a few days on the trott if my OH needs to cook!!
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysty 30th October 2010, 9:53 pm

only 2 days now hun bet your so excited please tell us how u get on!! :)
Mysty
Mysty
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri9871 31st October 2010, 11:11 am

You go girl!!!!
A friend would say this to you, she would say how can i help, how long will you be in, can i visit you, etc etc.
One of my friends booked the day off work for me, my husband took me in then had to go to work. She was in my room when i came back from the operation, she was like a breath of fresh air. She picked my daughter up from school, took her for some flowers, brought her back to the hospital and then took her home after. She was bloody fantastic.
I am having reaugmentation on 20th December and she is gutted cos she is in america on holiday with family. She said she was sorry and if she was at home would have definately have come again.
You cherish people like that, your friend is not worth the tears or the thoughts, she is probably jealous.
You do it for you, because of how you want to feel and look. So B****cks to the small minded people who call it a waste of money, it isnt its worth every penny. i should know this will have cost me nearly 10 grand in the last 4 years, but do i care, do i chuff, its for me, its what i want, i could be dead tomorrow, but at least i will have no regrets. Enjoy and hope everything goes well take care x
sherri9871
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri9871 31st October 2010, 11:16 am

Sorry for ranting on last post, if i put it into perspective for you, i have a daughter in law who is 26 years old and absolutely stunning. 3 years ago she lived her life to the fullest, was the life and spirit of every party, always helped everyone and was a pleasure to be around. Sadly out of the blue she had a car accident and now all she can do is communicate with her eyes (up yes, down no) and point with her finger, she can understand what you are saying and has a fantastic sense of humour. I told her i was having another boob job and she stuck her thumb up in the air and grinned like hell at me. Lifes too short, be positive, stick your chest out and show the world. :thumbs:
sherri9871
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 31st October 2010, 11:21 am

Ohhh how exciting!

I wouldnt worry about your 'friend' hun, its usually jealousy. Just ignore her cos you know you doing this for all the right reasons and thats all that matters! Good luck! xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down