Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sleeps to go and everyone is ill

+3
Pussycat
COOKIE
Littlemissheartthrob
7 posters

Go down

Two sleeps to go and everyone is ill Empty Two sleeps to go and everyone is ill

Post by Littlemissheartthrob 9th June 2012, 11:14 am

I am having my surgery Monday and am stressing as it seems everyone around me has a sickness and diarrhoea bug and I am so worried about getting it :-( have still got a slight cough from a throat infection I had last week and don't need anything else to get me. Will be drinking loads of water to try and tomorrow to hopefully flush any bugs out that may invade my body lol xx
Littlemissheartthrob
Littlemissheartthrob
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Two sleeps to go and everyone is ill Empty Re: Two sleeps to go and everyone is ill

Post by COOKIE 9th June 2012, 11:52 am

Firstly, don't get yourself stressed. Stay focused on having your BA and get yourself some honey and lemon in, the natural vitamin C from the lemon will do you the world of good and the honey will help soothe your throat. Pop them in some boiled water and drink.... you're gonna be just fine - DONT WORRY! Two sleeps to go and everyone is ill 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Two sleeps to go and everyone is ill Empty Re: Two sleeps to go and everyone is ill

Post by Pussycat 9th June 2012, 12:09 pm

It is so worrying leading up to your BA but try not to stress too much or you might convince yourself that you feel poorly!
Maybe check with your nurse/coordinator but I really believe echinacea is really good for preventing illness, you can buy it from superdrug but you would really need to clear it with your clinic first.
Other than that just try to relax and make sure you keep washing your hands! You'll be fine honey x
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 9th June 2012, 2:21 pm

Good luck. Hope it all goes well hun. Two sleeps to go and everyone is ill 899188
Try to keep yourself busy so you dont think about it too much.
What size are you having?
xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 9th June 2012, 5:07 pm

I had a very similar experience. I had my BA bank holiday Monday just gone. I'd had a common cold a few weeks beforehand, the after effects of which really lingered. I was paranoid as I started getting mild earache & a raging sore throat (and I hardly ever get throat/ear infections). Anyway, to cut a long story short & looking back now post op, I'm convinced I stressed myself out so much that it actually caused physical symptoms. I was also conscious that if I stressed myself out I wasn't helping myself at all and so the more I tried to stop thinking about it, it had the opposite effect. The threat of delayed surgery added to the stress, I was in a catch-22 situation with the stress!
So I know people telling you to stop winding yourself up, wont stop you winding yourself up, but just keep looking after yourself, you're just a couple of days away and I'm sure it'll all be fine. Once you're out of theatre, like me, you'll be able to relax & by this time next week, your main concern will probably be getting the strapping off! Good luck with it all, hope it goes really well xx
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 9th June 2012, 5:39 pm

Try to stay relaxed and avoid getting TOO close to anybody's germs. Step up the hygiene wherever possible and ensure you're eating a well balanced diet.

You are human and can only do so much, but I'm sure your immune system can kick the butt off any germ that dares get in the way of your beautiful boobies!! clap hands Hug X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 10th June 2012, 12:13 am

Eeeek! Fingers crossed for you that you don't get ill xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlemissheartthrob 10th June 2012, 6:40 am

Thank you for all the positive thoughts, 24 hrs to go and I feel ok. Fingers crossed it stays that way :-) xx
Littlemissheartthrob
Littlemissheartthrob
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlemissheartthrob 10th June 2012, 6:42 am

Isothero I am having 410s xx
Littlemissheartthrob
Littlemissheartthrob
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down