Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stressing about size...

+4
susib
kittie
misf1
Josephine
8 posters

Go down

Stressing about size... Empty Stressing about size...

Post by Josephine 8th October 2010, 10:19 pm

Hi All,

So I just went to see Mr Khan from Transform today and really liked him and have finally decided to go ahead with surgery, arggghhhh! So scared, and so excited at the same time!!! Will have the op on the 26th this month so not long to go so could do with as much advice as possible from my breast buddies. I don't feel like I know half of the things that I need to know...

So what do about size? I don't want to go to big and want to look as natural as possible. I'm currently a big A/small B and Mr Khan said I should go for round and overs. He's suggested either 260cc and 300cc (one boob is a bit smaller hence a bigger size on that one) or 230cc and 260cc. He said the latter should take me up to a big C and that would probably look most natural. But after reading all the posts here it's seems like most people opt for the bigger option and said they were happy with that. Any advice please ladies....

Jo xx
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Stressing about size... Empty Re: Stressing about size...

Post by misf1 8th October 2010, 10:29 pm

Hi hun, some people say go with the bigger size, but there are others who wish they had gone slightly smaller. You can have another chat with Mr Khan on the day and try on the implants again if you want to, just to make double sure of what you want. I have round overs and am very happy with the natural look they have given me. You have to think of would you mind being a little bigger than a C if you have the larger implants. I'm sure they will still look natural, as with many of the boobies on here (that all look fab) they look great and natural on everyone, no matter how big the implant. I'm sure Mr Khan wouldn't offer the bigger option if it would look silly on you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine 8th October 2010, 10:33 pm

Thanks hun,
It's just so tricky, I wouldn't mind if they're a bit bigger, I guess that's why I'm doing this in the first place (he he) but stressing about coming back to work and everyone noticing... Did everyone notice your boob job straightaway?xx
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine 8th October 2010, 10:34 pm

PS. Were you happy with Transform? xx
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th October 2010, 10:43 pm

Most people noticed my BA but only cause I told everyone who would listen lol. Those people that didn't know didn't even notice, even when I wore a low cut top. Think it was because I always wore a gel bra and they were only a little bigger than when I wore a gel bra which I also wore chicken fillets with, so even though I had a big jump in size it wasn't that big a step from the ultra filled out gel bra lol.
Yes I was very happy with Transform, I had a lovely PC, surgeon and nurse, and the staff at the cosmetic clinic in London where I had my op were lovely, they rang me to check I was ok the following day and a few days later a stand in for my PC (she was on hols) rang me to make sure I was ok. Had all my check ups with my nurse or my surgeon and they were fab. I have not had any problems (touch wood) so have not had to use them for anything like that so would not know how good or bad they are. I'm hoping should anything like that happen they would be ok, as I've had such a pleasent experience with them, and would use them again.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine 8th October 2010, 10:57 pm

That's good to hear. Yeah, I've really liked them so far. I had a first consultation with another doctor there that I didn't feel 100% about so when I asked to see someone else they had no problem with it at all - feel really good about Mr Khan, you could really tell he knew his stuff.
I'm also wearing a gel bra so I guess the difference might not be so noticeable - might do the chicken fillet thing for the next couple of weeks leading up to the BA just to get used to the bigger size. Weren't you ever scared they would fall out though? Imagining that happening in the Monday morning meeting... :heehee:
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th October 2010, 11:04 pm

Ha ha I was lucky they never fell out. I would have been mortified if they did lol. I'm glad you have found the surgeon you want to do your BA, when you have found the right surgeon, you just know. I think research is a big part of finding a surgeon, but gut instinct is also good, as long as they pass the research stage, there is nothing like following your instinct. After all you are putting yourself in their hands and you really need to trust they understand what you want. It sounds like you are happy and trust your surgeon, so I think you will have a pleasent boobie journey.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine 8th October 2010, 11:09 pm

Thanks hun, yeah, it's a great relief to finally have found the right surgeon. I'm getting very excited now; told one of my best friends about it tonight (been stressing about telling her) and she's really excited for me and says she'll look after me after I've had it done. Very sweet.
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th October 2010, 11:13 pm

That is very sweet of her, it's lovely to have good friends around looking after you, she can help you wash your hair and make you cups of tea lol. I know it's a nerve racking thing to do, but it's also extremeley exciting. Just enjoy this build up and the whole experience, it really is brilliant and really worth it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine 8th October 2010, 11:18 pm

Thank you! Have a fab weekend. x
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 9th October 2010, 7:09 am

Personally, I'd go with my surgeons advice and go for the bigger size. My surgeon initially suggested a few sizes with 300cc being the largest and that was what I was happy with. Then on the day of my op he thought again and suggested I go for 340cc, which I did, and I am happy that I did. To be honest, I now think I could have gone a little bigger, even though I love my boobs.

If you trust your surgeon then I'd say go with his advice.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 9th October 2010, 7:21 am

Good luck on deciding but whatever you decide i'm sure you'll love them x
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 9th October 2010, 8:46 am

Hi Josephine!

I didn't go with Transform so can't personally comment on them, but I know loadsa girls on here have gone with them and they all have great results and love their boobs. With regards to size, when I went to see my surgeon he recommended 360cc, 380cc, or 410cc. I was sooooo undecided, asked loadsa questions on here, looked at loads of pics of girls who'd had all those sizes, and it still didn't help make up my mind! I narrowed it down to between 380cc and 410cc, but still couldn't fully make up my mind. What I did was, I asked MYA to order in both sizes on the day of my op, and just hoped I would know what I wanted on the day. When I was there, I spoke to my surgeon on the day when he was drawing on me and had a little discussion, I decided that 30cc really wasn't that much difference and that I should just go for the bigger one, and I did. Really glad I did now.

Good luck with it all hun, exciting isn't it! xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine 9th October 2010, 9:03 am

Thanks girlies.
Yeah, I might asked them to order the two different sizes for me as well. I want it to look natural but at the same time I don't want to have the surgery and then realise they're too small!! Looking at all the posts here it looks like I will go fairly small anyway. 230/260 or 260/300 - has anyone even had 230cc??? I quite like to be a large C/small D. I've been waiting so long for big boobies so I don't want to end up with small ones (again!). But the surgeon said the smaller ones (230/260) will look the most natural, argghgghhh. I guess I still have a couple of weeks to make up my mind. Is it worth doing the rice test? Is that at all accurate? xx
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 9th October 2010, 9:15 am

Hi honey (a fellow October buddy here!!) When I had my first BA all I really knew was I wanted to be at least 2 cup sizes bigger than I was (I was a 32b) in all honesty this might sound crazy but I don't remember what exact size implant I had (first BA was 13 years ago) - my current surgeon has made a guess on my stats and how my breasts look and he believes I have around 300cc implants.
After my op I was a 32DD or 34D depending on where I shopped so I got my 2 cup sizes!! My point basically is I trusted my surgeons judgement, he listened to what I wanted and clearly the implant he suggested did get me to where I wanted to be. As long as you tell your surgeon exactly what your expectations are obviously he can make no guarantees but with his experience he will be the best person to judge what implant size will get you there!! Cookie always suggest taking pictures along to consultations to show visually what look you want to achieve as one persons definition of a c/d cup could be very different to someone elses....Cookie is so right and this is a GREAT idea!! I got all confused with sizes as I had my consultation 3 months ago so I made another appointment to see my surgeon....this is always an idea!! x x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine 9th October 2010, 9:19 am

Thank you. Yes, I might see if I can book another consultation before surgery just to make sure.
I'm going to the clinic now to put my deposit now, wish me luck!!! I'll see if I can try them again while I'm there.
PS. Has anyone had different sizes implant as my surgeon suggests I should have (never realised my boobs were so wonky) :heehee:
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 9th October 2010, 9:26 am

I personally haven't but I do know many girls who have to even things out! Goodluck on putting your deposit down WOO HOO!! and yeah ask whilst your there to see the implants again....great idea!!
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 9th October 2010, 9:26 am

I had the same sizes but wish i didn't, i always knew my left was bigger than my right, not much though , but now i've had my BA you can notice it alot more, not in clothes, but i can see the difference undressed, wish i had them even
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 9th October 2010, 9:33 am

The rice test id say makes you bigger then what you would end up looking! when i done it the 410cc rice boobs looked big on me 7 the 460cc made me look like dolly parton! lol but then on the day off my surgury my surgun brought me out the 410cc & 460cc & i had a last minut panic & chose the 460cc!
Im glad i did as i would have been gutted to be any smaller then i am & no i dont look like dolly parton.........my brother & sister in law were with me when i tried the rice boobs on & when i called them to say i went with the 460 theywere like OMG your going to look like jordan! but when they saw me they were shocked as my460cc didnt look anywhere near as big as my 46occ rice boobs & they also said its a good thing i didnt go for my 1st choice the 410!

I think another reason i messed up is because i didnt really understand bra size's & cup size's before my op! e.g I went to my consultation asking to be at least a D cup thinking I would end up with big boobs.............but in my head I was thinking off say a 34D & what i didnt realise was you can get say a 30D which in the cup size is wayyyyyyyy smaler then a 34D cup size! Confusing isnt it! lol

soooooo what i should have done was find out my real band size e.g i had alway worn 32 bands when im really a 28-30 (acording to la senza) so im a 30 band then had a look at all the 30 band cup sizes so i new what size i actually wanted to get!

I went in asking my surgon for D cups ( with the idea in my head of D cup in a 34 band!) so he was thinking 30D cups! lol & thinking why is she trying on 460cc implants if she only want 30D sized boobs!...................He just said yep that sized implant youll definatly get your D cups!...............................I ended up a 30G which is great as i could have stitched myself up going in asking for 'a D cup' & being a 30 band & not realising i was after a 34D cup size cup I could have ended up with 30D cups & cried as its wayyyyy smaler then a 34D cup!

soooooo now that i have totally confused you......It a good thing to go & have a look at bras in you actual band size cause if i had of done that i would have walked into my consultation with the correct cup size i wanted to aim for a 30G cup.......which sound huge but it really isnt...........have a look at a 30G bra & youll see what i mean!

& also if people ask what bra size i am & i say im a 30G they are like 'yeh right you only look a D cup to me!' so to me that proves cup size means nothing its the 'look' you want to end up with.

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 9th October 2010, 9:45 am

Well said Crystal and it made PERFECT sense!!! x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th October 2010, 9:56 am

Good plan Crystal, bra sizes are so different. I thought a D cup was big, but I though of a D cup as a 36D size which for a 32 band is an F cup.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 9th October 2010, 10:25 am

i honestly dont think a d cup is very big at all now when i look at natural d boobs they dont look big at all against mine i only wanted be a d cup im so glad im much bigger now xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down