Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[b]Booked my first consultation!!!!....[/b]

5 posters

Go down

[b]Booked my first consultation!!!!....[/b] Empty [b]Booked my first consultation!!!!....[/b]

Post by jellytot 28th September 2010, 8:20 pm

....eeeep! I can't believe I'm actually doing this!!!

I'm stupidly excited (even though it's no different from booking a dentists appointment! lol) dance ....I keep thinking 'oooh - I might join the 'club' of those people having a ba in December...that could be meeeeeee!!!!' Cheerleader

I'm hoping to try and fit in having the ba op about 2 days before Christmas (so that I can recover over the Christmas period without having to take lots of days off work, but mainly, because I'm a single mum with 2 young kids who will *hopefully* be with their dad for a week!)

I'm a bit worried whether I'll be ok enough to look after them a week after my ba? It's the thing I feel most nervous about to be honest! (that, and the fact that their dad might change his mind about taking them over Xmas, so stuff my plans up to have a ba until at least Easter next year!!!)

Oh...and I'm moving house in a months time too.....am I nuts trying to fit so much in??? Screwy
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

[b]Booked my first consultation!!!!....[/b] Empty Re: [b]Booked my first consultation!!!!....[/b]

Post by misf1 28th September 2010, 10:12 pm

Good luck for your consultation, it's so exciting starting your boobie journey. I hope santa can bring you christmas boobies otherwise it's not too long to easter and the easter bunny can bring you your new boobies.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

[b]Booked my first consultation!!!!....[/b] Empty Re: [b]Booked my first consultation!!!!....[/b]

Post by pinkbabe 28th September 2010, 10:14 pm

Good luck with your up and coming consult hun. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 29th September 2010, 7:52 am

YAY!!! That's fantastic honey - congratulations!! Who have you booked your first consultation with? and when is it?

It will be hard with 2 young children especially if you don't have anyone to help you out. But if thing's work out and you do have your op just before Christmas I should think in a week you would be feeling much better and ready to cope. Are there any relatives or friends that can help out? I also have 2 young children but thankfully I have a very supportive husband who will be doing as much as he can allowing me to heal. He can't not work though so thing's will be tough during the day but this is where I am hoping friends/family can help out. x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 29th September 2010, 8:08 am

I've got a consultation with Mr Fourie at Spire, Leeds.

He operates on the Wednesday, so if I go with him I'll look to have my ba on the 22nd (after packing my kids off with their dad the day before). I'm hoping he'll then bring them back on the 30th (thurs), so I'll have 8 days to recover. I'll then have the weekend with kiddies before they go back to school and I go back to work on the 4 Jan (tues)!

Do you think this is too ambitious? (although It's the only way I can do it!) I'd have almost 2 weeks off work this way! .....it is worrying me a bit!
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 29th September 2010, 8:18 am

We all recover at different rates BUT I reckon you should feel a hell of a lot better by 8 days post op. I remember when I had my first BA I was very ill for about a week - that's just me, I didn't react well to the GA and the GA takes about a week to make it's way out of your system. By 2 weeks I was feeling great, I remember showing off my new assets in a very tight top on a night out (I was 18 and very keen to show them off!!) 2 weeks post op Blush I won't be doing that this time but it does give me an idea that by 2 weeks I will be feeling much better and so should you!!!! x x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 29th September 2010, 8:20 am

As for moving house.....definately pre-op!! I am like you and have fingers in many pies at once, we've moved both times I was pregnant once at 21 weeks and the other at 37 weeks!! I am always doing too much at once but that is the way I tick!! x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 29th September 2010, 3:25 pm

Thanks for the reassurance Charlene...I've had a HA several times before, and it turns me into a stroppy teenager, but It's not too bad! So I'm hoping 8 days post-op I'll be ok enough to watch over kiddies!

I know what you mean about doing everything at once....but somehow I never have the motivation to do things in an organised 'normal' way! It's all or nothing with me (bit like my boobies! Lol)
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 1st October 2010, 12:31 pm

jellytot wrote:I've got a consultation with Mr Fourie at Spire, Leeds.

He operates on the Wednesday, so if I go with him I'll look to have my ba on the 22nd (after packing my kids off with their dad the day before). I'm hoping he'll then bring them back on the 30th (thurs), so I'll have 8 days to recover. I'll then have the weekend with kiddies before they go back to school and I go back to work on the 4 Jan (tues)!

Do you think this is too ambitious? (although It's the only way I can do it!) I'd have almost 2 weeks off work this way! .....it is worrying me a bit!

Hi Jellytot from Jellytot1 - this is getting freaky, not only have we the same name, we are aiming for about the same date for the same reasons.

I am seeing consultant on 11th October, hoping for ba on the Thursday 23rd Dec (day after your hoped for BA date) for exactly the same reasons - I also will be going back to work on Tuesday the 4th - you said your ex would bring your children back on the 30th I hope you and I both feel ok on that day - as it's my BIRTHDAY , so I don't want to feel c**p for Xmas and Birthday especially as last year I had food poisoning on my Birthday.

Our post op diaries could get a bit confusing - take care hun x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 1st October 2010, 1:12 pm

Blimey Jellytot1 we really do seem to be 'copying' each other! We'll almost be 'boobie twins'! Lol Hysterical

Where's your consultation? I've got two: one at Mybreast (Leeds) with Mr Spyrou, and one with Spire with Mr Fourie. What sort of ba are you thinking of having (I'm going to see what they suggest, but am hoping for natural look to take me to about a 34S/DD! (I have no idea what size I am now...all I know is that they look like spaniels ears with jelly tots stuck in (hence the name!)

It's nice to find a 'boobie buddy' ...we should swap notes? Cheerleader
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 1st October 2010, 1:23 pm

I was due to have an appointment in Bristol yesterday with Transform but cancelled it as I don't really want to travel to London and back for the op. So am seeing Mr Richard Sutton at the Circle Hospital near Bath or could go to Bath Clinic and have the BA only 12 miles from home.

I think Mr Sutton goes for a more natural look, I think I am about a 32A now, went to bra shop in town at weekend and assistant helped me try on bigger bras, she thought I could go to a 32DD - have tried wearing 300gm rice boobies but I think they may be too big, so just have to wait til the 11th Oct for my appointment.

When have you make your appointments for?
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 1st October 2010, 1:48 pm

OMG! I used to live near Bath!!! Hehe ....this is just getting silly!

I've got one appointment next Tues (7th) and the other on Thursday 16th !
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 3rd October 2010, 9:25 am

Good luck with your appointment on Tuesday - let me know what sort of things they ask, so I can be prepared for mine the week after. x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 3rd October 2010, 8:13 pm

jellytot1 wrote:Good luck with your appointment on Tuesday - let me know what sort of things they ask, so I can be prepared for mine the week after. x

Yeah - I'll try and remember..but I'm so excited / nervous about the whole thing, I'm sure half of it will go in one ear and out the other!

How's all your research going? Have you got a 'shortlist' of where you want to have consultations yet? I think I'm just going to go with these 2 (unless they're both terrible and then I'll rethink it)...I'll definately keep you posted though! :good:
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 4th October 2010, 8:15 am

I'm putting all my eggs in one basket and have only booked to see one consultant - Mr Richard Sutton (I cancelled my transform appointment as didn't want to travel to london for op).

I have researched him on line and he is well known for his excellent work in reconstruction after Breast Cancer. Also searched for him on here and found posts from a lady who rated him very highly - have sent her a message via the forum but she hasn't replied yet. Also have a friend who knows nurses at the Circle hospital (where I hopefull will go) and they have said how brilliant he is to. So hope he is the right person for me to - will find out in 7 days and 8 hours 15 mins time! Good luck tomorrow x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 4th October 2010, 8:51 am

I'm crossing my fingers that one of my consultations will be 'the one'...I hope Mr Sutton is the right person for you also. Don't forget, surgeons can be a funny breed, and are not well known for their bedside manner! The important thing is that he understands what you want and is willing to help you achieve it! Also make sure he'll be there should any complications arise!

By the way, did you see my post about the MYA live webchat on tomorrow night? I thought you might be interested?
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down