Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re Op for Capsule Release

3 posters

Go down

Re Op for Capsule Release Empty Re Op for Capsule Release

Post by Andi99 20th September 2010, 9:45 am

Had my BA in Jan 2010 and my leftie has always been a problem, lots of pain for a good few months after surgery and still not dropped. My right is fine and has dropped really nicely and great shape, but my left is still refusing!! Saw my PS and he said I need to have a re op to release the capsule of my left side.
Has anyone had this done? is the recovery as long/painful? Any advice would be great.
Andixx
Andi99
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Re Op for Capsule Release Empty Re: Re Op for Capsule Release

Post by misf1 20th September 2010, 10:17 pm

Hi hun, I haven't had it done, but I would think once it has been done it would not be as long a recovery as you have experienced this time. Maybe ask James the surgeon on here, he sould be able to give you some guidence on healing.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st September 2010, 6:30 am

Andi99 wrote:Had my BA in Jan 2010 and my leftie has always been a problem, lots of pain for a good few months after surgery and still not dropped. My right is fine and has dropped really nicely and great shape, but my left is still refusing!! Saw my PS and he said I need to have a re op to release the capsule of my left side.
Has anyone had this done? is the recovery as long/painful? Any advice would be great.
Andixx

I had a full capsulectomy, along with some other work done to my breast and did take a little longer to recover from my re-op.

The capsule release isn't as invasive though as the surgeon just cuts through the capsule to release the scar tissue, they don't remove it. You could well heal just fine, if not quicker than from your first surgery I should imagine that will all depend on how much work needs doing when your surgeon gets in there though hunni. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi99 21st September 2010, 7:07 am

thanks to you both I know its a bit wait and see as you say cookie once he is in there!! James has been wonderful been messaging him privately and he has been a great source of help very lucky to have him on here. Will let you know how it goes, roll on Monday !! xxx
Andi99
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down