Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im 19 and Worried

+3
littlewisher
COOKIE
EmilyM18
7 posters

Go down

Im 19 and Worried Empty Im 19 and Worried

Post by EmilyM18 9th August 2010, 9:37 am

Hi, My name is Emily and im 19

Im going to have my BA on wednesday, I used to be a 34C and then lost nearly 3 stone, during this process my boobs dissapeared to a 32AA
So i decided to get a BA.

Im slightly worried though, im a dancer and in the musical theatre industry, i dont want big breasts just something that will fill my boobs out now.

My surgeon sais hes going to try a 190,230, and 260 i think, on me and see which ones best. But ive read alot of stories on here that say that a 260 gave them a D/DD cup size, and im afraid thats whats going to happen to me, i dont really want more than a C cup..

Any advice, very nervou xxx
EmilyM18
EmilyM18
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Im 19 and Worried Empty Re: Im 19 and Worried

Post by COOKIE 9th August 2010, 9:53 am

Welcome to BJSF Emily Im 19 and Worried 368291

I understand your concerns being a dancer as that too was my daughters chosen career until this year.

Don't take too much to heart about what other ladies achieve with the
same size implants hun, we're all different and most of us get different
cup sizes from the same size implants, so what your surgeon is suggesting may well be right for you based on your unique measurements.

I would say if you definately don't want to be any more than a specific size and you're overly concerned which it sounds like you are hun then you need to speak again with your surgeon again 'before your op' hun.

What you should discuss with him is that you don't just want the excess skin filled with the largest implant needed to fill the breast out if there is a risk of giving you a larger cup size than you want. As you've lost so much weight and well done you! it might be that you need a lift to take away some of the excess skin to achieve the look and size you're now after, but you should discuss this at length wth your surgeon babe.

Which clinic and surgeon are you using hun?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyM18 9th August 2010, 9:57 am

I cant spell the surgeons name, but im having my Op done in Highgate Hospital, London x

Thankyou so much for your reply, means alot to me i was worried noone was going to reply haha.

Thankyou for all the advice i have let him know that i just want something to fill what used to be there, but i guess i should reiterate that i dont want to be more than a C.

Thankyou x
EmilyM18
EmilyM18
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th August 2010, 10:03 am

EmilyM18 wrote:Thankyou for all the advice i have let him know that i just want something to fill what used to be there, but i guess i should reiterate that i dont want to be more than a C.

There's a big difference in asking to fill a breast that has had a large amount of weightloss with no idea of what size you may result in and asking for a specific cup size babe so if I were you, if you're certain you want to be no more than a C cup you should be placing full emphasis on this to ensure you're not disappointed later.

It's best to talk this over ASAP hun seeing as your surgery is scheduled for wednesday as you could possibly be pushed to just discuss it on the op day and then feel pressurised to go ahead, if want you want is a C cup and you feel any more will effect your career, do discuss your options 'now' babe. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyM18 9th August 2010, 10:05 am

Thankyou I will do today :)

Thankyou very much xxx
EmilyM18
EmilyM18
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 9th August 2010, 10:09 am

I think they say that its roughly 150cc for a cup size, I think you should be ok with the sizes your thinking maybe go for the 230 in the middle, but id say try n talk to your surgeon again and try the implants on some more and google your size implants and look at some pics to help u make your mind up Xxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 9th August 2010, 10:12 am

i dont think 190 would take you to a C cup from an AA. You need something thats going to take you up 3 sizes
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 9th August 2010, 10:24 am

Oh and maybe if you begun as 32 b and had 260's u could end up with a D/DD but if your AA then i think you will be ok x
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by bigandsmall 9th August 2010, 2:14 pm

Let us know what he says, and good luck x
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 9th August 2010, 8:12 pm

Hi was an A i had 260cc and now DD :) think it really depends on the individual babe so i would take your surgeons advice x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 9th August 2010, 8:16 pm

also your post op measurements always seem bigger than you will look,im measuring 32E but feel i only look a full C as i asked for
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down