Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying - 3wks after op??

+2
em_stevo
ch1301
6 posters

Go down

Flying - 3wks after op?? Empty Flying - 3wks after op??

Post by ch1301 22nd March 2009, 11:25 am

Hi everyone!

I'm new here so apologies if this has been discussed before. My BA was due to be on the 26th Feb but had to be cancelled due to my Surgeon needing an emergency appendix op. I am now booked in for the 2nd April but had already booked a weekend away for the 23rd April.

Does anyone know if it is OK to fly after 3wks? Not only in terms of being recommended but also if I am likely to feel up to it?

I’m having 240 or 280 unders and have absolutely no idea what this is going to be like. I think I’m expecting the worse with the pain, and I guess its normal, but worry that I will be an unlucky one and have a complication.

So, I don’t want to risk anything by taking any chances – your thoughts/experience on this will be gratefully received!

ch1301
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Flying - 3wks after op?? Empty Re: Flying - 3wks after op??

Post by em_stevo 22nd March 2009, 11:36 am

Hiya and welcome, Im not really sure to be honest, you might be best on checking with your nurse or surgeon, i dont think it`ll be a problem as some people get their surgery done abroad and travel home next day.
As for feeling up for it, ive heard that after a couple of weeks you should be feeling ok, as your only going for a weekend just make sure your careful and look after yourself. Im booked for 3rd April (255cc unders) so you can keep me posted on how you got on and we can go through it together haha. Im sure you`ll get loads of help and advice on here, all the girls are AMAZING and have really helped me with loads of questions. Sorry for not being much use, but just saying welcome, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 22nd March 2009, 12:42 pm

Hiya hun and welcome to BJS, as em_stevo said there are many girls who have surgery abroad and fly within a few days so as far as the flying goes you should be fine but it's always best to double check with your PS.

As for feeling upto it, we all recover differently and as long as there are no problems and you take things easy you will be ok, just make sure you use the valuable time after your op to rest up and do all the right things, eat well etc and you'll be right as rain in no time sweetheart.

Remember complications are very rare and as i had them i'm hoping there wont be any others along for a while yet but it's natural you will worry. Pain wise, it's not as bad as you think, and usually only for the first few days post-op so again you should be fine by the time you go away, you'll just need to treat them with care still and avoid heavy lifting, knocks & bangs etc.

Good Luck hunni xx Hug
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 22nd March 2009, 12:49 pm

Welcome to the forum! I think the flying will be fine at 3 weeks but i couldn't tell you if you would feel up to it as some have complications that could never be forseen, but if all was fine i would say you would feel good to travel, here's a good thread to read through about how the girls felt after their op

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 22nd March 2009, 12:49 pm

Hi hun

my ops the 2nd so were boobie twins lol, im having my surgery abroad and fly back home 2 weeks later.

I was told after general anesthetic (sp) long haul you cant fly for 6 weeks and short flights 2 weeks, so you should be fine hun as SS said make sure your careful of people banging into you and lifting your case etc.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd March 2009, 12:24 pm

Hello
I flew home the day after surgery, a one hour flight. The flight was not a problem at all, however, I also had to travel on the London gatwick express and a cab to get me to the station. The hassle of the stairs, walking, and avoiding all the people i.e. bumping into me was very tiring but I was still very 'dozy'. I then had a car journey after the flight - oh was I exhausted!!! I think you should be fine at your stage, but as the others say we are all different - so rest up before. Good Luck with all your plans and enjoy the journey. Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down