Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Bra Help

3 posters

Go down

Sports Bra Help Empty Sports Bra Help

Post by MilliePig 3rd August 2010, 8:34 am

Hi girls, Could do with abit of advice before I go and buy yet more sports bra's!

Originally bought Asda 34C and 34D (I hope to be 32D but surgeon said get bigger back size etc for swelling/comfort) but the 34C went nowhere near and the 34D weren't much better and very uncomfy but then I got another 34D from M&S which seemed to fit ok but not enough support.

Last night I got a couple more 34D from Tesco, their performance sport one that looks more like a crop top. But OMG I had to get up in the middle of the night and change it because I was in agony because I think it's too tight on the cup.

So my question is do BA Boobs measure different than natural boobs? I'm thinking that natural boobs would squash? whereas mine definately don't!

My stats are 27" ribcage and 35.5" round the bust so in theory I am 32DD and a 34D for the extra back size should be ok?

I've never spent so much money on bra's, wouldnt mind if they were nice ones and not horrible boob squashing sports bra's lol!

Any advice greatly received x
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Sports Bra Help Empty Re: Sports Bra Help

Post by DaisyDuke 3rd August 2010, 1:18 pm

I know exactly what you mean about the cost of buying these ugly sports bras!!

I bought a 32D sports bra from M&S on Saturday & its super comfy, don't have any problems. The Tesco bra on the other hand was rubbish, I was in agony in my first week with the bad stitching & it didn't give much support.

How many cc did you get? I had 380 unders & I was previously a 32B.

Had my wound checked by the nurse today & she told me I could have a shower. WhooHoooo I rushed home & had a super loooong shower & feel human again!! Sports Bra Help 154564
DaisyDuke
DaisyDuke
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd August 2010, 3:58 pm

Your boobs initially post-op will sit quite high and possibly have a bit of swelling, they need time to settle and drop into a natural position before they will sit 'comfortably' in bras... In the meantime you need a supportive sportsbra that is snug enough to minimise movement but not tight.

Where abouts are you finding the bras uncomfortable?

If it's on your breasts then stick to the same bandwith but try going up a cupsize and if it's on your rib area or back, try going up a bandsize babe. x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 3rd August 2010, 7:24 pm

Hi Diasy, I had 300cc unders and was previously 32B too.

Thanks cookie, I'll try a 34DD for the extra cup room x
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down