Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven = M&S sports bra!

4 posters

Go down

Heaven = M&S sports bra! Empty Heaven = M&S sports bra!

Post by kettlel 31st July 2010, 7:19 pm

Hi girls

I only bought 1 sports bra for post op cause I was unsure of size. I got an M&S front zip up one which is very comfy. 2 days ago I got an ASDA one which really dug into my scars, very uncomfortable. Well today I got another M&S one (I wanted one that looks more like a normal bra to wear under tops) and I got measured for one (36D woo hoo) and oh my god it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo comfy, I can see me wearing it everyday! Good job I've got a quick 15 min wash setting on my washing machine lol!!

Which sports bras have you felt most comfy in?

xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Heaven = M&S sports bra! Empty Re: Heaven = M&S sports bra!

Post by abbie 31st July 2010, 7:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
this one. Ive got it in black, but the band is really low and it doesnt sit on my scars at all.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 31st July 2010, 7:56 pm

i wore mands sports bra to i found them much better than asda bras and really helped ease the pain ect while my boobs were healing xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyDuke 2nd August 2010, 3:10 pm

kettlel wrote: 2 days ago I got an ASDA one which really dug into my scars, very uncomfortable. xx

Totally agree, I bought a cheapy for my first week, as my PS told me to wear one size too small (C cup). The bra I was in after surgery was from Tesco & when my PS came to check on me in the morning he told me it was no good as it didn't give enough support. So, my OH got me an ASDA one after he dropped me off at home. The stitching of the bra is so bad & it dug in & made the recovery that much more painful. I then went to M&S 1 week after & bought a high impact bra & its totally comfy. Just hope I don't grow out of it Heaven = M&S sports bra! 557141 £18 isn't bad but when you only get a few wears out of it, becomes slightly expensive.
DaisyDuke
DaisyDuke
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down