Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allergan CUI/Natrelle or Nagor???????

+5
nads
RoxyChick
natalia
COOKIE
MilliePig
9 posters

Go down

Allergan CUI/Natrelle or Nagor??????? Empty Allergan CUI/Natrelle or Nagor???????

Post by MilliePig 7th July 2010, 11:28 am

I have been offered Allergan CUI (£3,995), Natrelle (£4,390) or Nagor (£3,500)

I understand that Nagor & Natrelle come with the lifetime guarentee but so did other PIP's so does this really mean anything???

Help please all advise greatly received xx
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Allergan CUI/Natrelle or Nagor??????? Empty Re: Allergan CUI/Natrelle or Nagor???????

Post by COOKIE 7th July 2010, 11:38 am

All of the above are good implants, the Naturalle are the only ones that are FDA approved though babe, which is why they are more expensive.

Although a lifetime guarantee is great, your boobs will naturally change over the years and chances are that asthetically, you may well want them changing again, to give you back your perky boobies. Unless you plan on keeping the implants you get for your whole life and not worry about how your boobs might look years from now, I wouldn't worry hun and choose whichever you want - I think the CUIs have a ten year guarantee, which for me was more than adequate. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Allergan CUI/Natrelle or Nagor??????? Empty Re: Allergan CUI/Natrelle or Nagor???????

Post by MilliePig 7th July 2010, 11:41 am

Thanks Cookie x

Notice you had 410cc - what size did this take you from and to? x
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th July 2010, 11:44 am

I went from a 32B to an F cup sweetheart. x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 7th July 2010, 2:55 pm

hi i cui,s like cookie to and 3 years on mine have been fine xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 7th July 2010, 3:28 pm

CUIs are generally the run of the mill type implant. All are good, it's just whether you'd prefer an FDA approved implant (which incidentally is a US based org, not a UK based one) or not.

I have Allergan CUIs and was happy to have them after much research.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 7th July 2010, 5:18 pm

I would suggest getting one with lifetime, if you're going to get implants you may aswell get the best ones out there with good cover. Also the CUIs have responsive gel which has been known to leak if ruptured as it has a low cohesiveness compared to the others there. Thats my opinion though, good luck! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 8th July 2010, 8:46 am

Shout out for the Nagor brand here!!
Only had them a short while though and even though they are the most co-hesive they do ( fiemest gel ) because they need the ridgidity due to them being anatomicals, they are so squishy and real feeling. Loving them so far.

I had heard via the LYB forum through a resident surgeon they had/have on there that the two times he has needed to fall back on the guarantee that Nagor were the one with no quibbles.

Like the others have said though, all as good as implants get. I would have a look at the size catalogues because one brand/make may have an implant that fits YOU better than the others and thant could be the determining factor. (they all seem to differ slightly in proj and width even for the same cc amount)

Good Luck, so exciting to be at your stage, almost wish I could be back there with all the anticipation!!
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola99 8th July 2010, 8:47 am

the brand im getting is Sebbin has anyone heard of these?
Nikola99
Nikola99
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 8th July 2010, 10:02 am

hi i had nagor too, and i chose them because they were nice and firm but felt the most real if you know what i mean, they also came in smaller band widths and extra high projections which i liked as the standard CUI's i were offered were huge width ways in comparison.

xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th July 2010, 7:30 pm

I also had the CUI's and am happy with them, they are like nagor the budget choice and the others are more expensive and are of a top quality. If/when I have to have a re op I will be going for a high quality life time guarentee but I have pregnancy and more changes to go through so a 10 year guarentee was fine for my circumstances as no doubt I will want to perk my boobs up a bit later in life
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 8th July 2010, 9:49 pm

i found when i was shopping around that nagor were one of the most expensive ranges, they offer a lifetime warranty too now, and mybreast were charging £4650 for them. The Hospital Group were charging £3295 for standard CUI's, and inspira were £5000 at transform, but i think they all swap and change their prices as they like.
xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down