Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question to all the post BA girlies

+9
natalia
melloumaw
Elizabethvb20
pinkbabe
Funkygirl
kerrymac1
Jessica
zoeb
CJA2010
13 posters

Go down

Question to all the post BA girlies Empty Question to all the post BA girlies

Post by CJA2010 6th July 2010, 6:43 pm

Hi Girlies Question to all the post BA girlies 368291

I have yet another question - and this time its to all the post BA girlies. I just wondered, are you the same size (or look the same size) as the implants that you tried on before your BA?

I just wondered how accurate the whole trying on the implant to see what size you'll be thing was that was all.

Thanks y'all!

Question to all the post BA girlies 67188 C. xx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Question to all the post BA girlies Empty Re: Question to all the post BA girlies

Post by zoeb 6th July 2010, 7:15 pm

Yes I tried loads of implants with my nurse and liked the 390 or 430 and she said the surgeon will have both and place the best one at the time of surgery. I have the 390s and think they look very similar to how they did when I tried them. I have overs by the way xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Question to all the post BA girlies Empty Re: Question to all the post BA girlies

Post by Jessica 6th July 2010, 7:19 pm

Yes I'd say that's the most accurate way to tell what you're going to look like. I think if you're trying the implants on and have been recommended unders then you'll need to factor in about 10% loss of size with the implant as it will be compressed by the muscle.

xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 6th July 2010, 7:34 pm

I'd say I was a bit smaller than when I tried the implants on but what you have to remember is that when you are trying them on in your consultation you are placing them on top of your own boob so they will look a bit bigger than when they are inside you. xx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 6th July 2010, 9:10 pm

I'd say mine look a very similar size too. I noticed when I wore the same top a few weeks PO that I wore at consultation over the implants, the size looked very similar Question to all the post BA girlies 184153

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 6th July 2010, 9:49 pm

I'm not sure on this one. The implants seemed massive when I first tried them on, but thats problies cos I'm use to them now. I would say they gave me a good idea of what to expect post op. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 7th July 2010, 4:16 am

Mmmm I would have to say mine look smaller! Just because you have to realize it will actually be slightly smaller since it is just sitting on top of your pre-ba boobies! So it still has to go under that and then the muscle if you go for unders dear. I shoulda got slightly bigger Question to all the post BA girlies 375568
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 7th July 2010, 7:03 am

i feel much rounder and fuller than the implant trial,and i tried the 380's and got 340's,i was expecting to be much smaller than i look at the moment.fingers crossed they dont go down lol
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 7th July 2010, 7:58 am

mine looked similar really big just make sure u bring tight t shirt and pull it in when u try implants on so u can see what their look like more xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 7th July 2010, 8:29 am

I am swollen at the mo, but i would say yes it was accurate enough, better than the rice test anyway! xoxoxo
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 8th July 2010, 10:09 am

Jessica wrote:Yes I'd say that's the most accurate way to tell what you're going to look like. I think if you're trying the implants on and have been recommended unders then you'll need to factor in about 10% loss of size with the implant as it will be compressed by the muscle.

xxx

In regards to the 10% loss....if I was to say have 550cc unders would 10% be 55cc (never been anygood at maths) taking me to 495cc.
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 8th July 2010, 10:26 am

Charlene 7979 wrote:

In regards to the 10% loss....if I was to say have 550cc unders would 10% be 55cc (never been anygood at maths) taking me to 495cc.

Roughly, but then again once the muscle releases the implant a few weeks post op you may then gain size again. Size is such an inexact science, it's pretty much impossible to tell what you're going to end up as. I had 410 as a lot of other girls did on here and ended up a DD/E cup whereas a lot of girls on here who had that size are F/FF and G!

I guess the most accurate way to tell what you're going to end up as is trying the implants on in your bra at the consultation but even that won't tell you exactly.

Jess xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 8th July 2010, 11:49 am

i was wondering do you end up bigger if you have overs compared to unders?,
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 8th July 2010, 12:03 pm

Jessica wrote:
Charlene 7979 wrote:

Roughly, but then again once the muscle releases the implant a few weeks post op you may then gain size again. Size is such an inexact science, it's pretty much impossible to tell what you're going to end up as. I had 410 as a lot of other girls did on here and ended up a DD/E cup whereas a lot of girls on here who had that size are F/FF and G!

I guess the most accurate way to tell what you're going to end up as is trying the implants on in your bra at the consultation but even that won't tell you exactly.

Jess xx

I see your point! Question to all the post BA girlies 184153 thanks for that!!

I did try the implants inside my bra at the consultation (I also see you opted to go with MYA) but this was rather pointless as they looked huge...460's sat on top of my existing 310's just looked silly Question to all the post BA girlies 557141 and didn't really give me any true idea of what they would look like, in some ways it's harder choosing sizes 2nd time around!
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th July 2010, 7:14 pm

I think from tryiing the implants I look very similar, maybe a little smaller now they are in. But it's so difficult to tell, as they looked massive compared to my little 32A's pre op
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down