Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow!

+22
*Sally*
bumblebabe
BoobiePrize
Annie66
kayla
Funkygirl
pinkbabe
Phoebe
alfie
Astrapuss
melloumaw
sars3dd
zoeb
abbie
littlewisher
misf1
AdrianneSamuella
mandy_moo
Jessica
kay
jojo75
COOKIE
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! Empty Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow!

Post by COOKIE 3rd June 2010, 6:35 am

Boobieprize - You've waited such a long time for this day to come so I'm especially excited for you!!! Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 727935 , you being one of the founder members of BJSF, all your research in your aim to achieve your perfect boobies has also helped so many of us here and I hope you know how much all you do for us all is appreciated Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 571992

Beautiful boobies tomomorrow for a beautiful lady! Good luck sweetheart and enjoy every moment! Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 113752 xxx

Bumblelady - My heart went out to you on the day of your last surgery when you told us you were all gowned up ready for your surgery only to be told it wasn't going to happen because of a water infection, every one of us who has had our surgery knows the nerves and emotions of that day and we all know how heartbreaking it must have been to come home without your boobs. But tomorrow sweetheat, it's going to happen!!!!! Tomorrow you get your new boobs!!!!! I will have eye' fingers and toes all crossed for you tomorrow sweetness hoping tomorrow goes smoothly hunni, you'll be very much in my thoughts.

Good luck sweetheart and even though I know you'll be really nervous, enjoy it hun! Your new boobs will be worth all you've been through!!! Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 113752 xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! Empty Re: Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow!

Post by jojo75 3rd June 2010, 7:25 am

good luck girls, have a fab day xxx
jojo75
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! Empty Re: Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow!

Post by kay 3rd June 2010, 9:22 am

Good Luck Ladies xx Thinking of you both xx Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 571992
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 3rd June 2010, 9:56 am

Good luck girlies! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 3rd June 2010, 10:01 am

good luck to you both....enjoy every minute of your day, it'll be amazing...i wish i was going thru it all again...i loved all the excitement!! xxx
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 3rd June 2010, 11:16 am

Good luck babes Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 923101 So exciting!
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd June 2010, 11:42 am

good luck girls. Hope u have a fab day.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 3rd June 2010, 1:00 pm

Good Luck :D xXx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 3rd June 2010, 1:02 pm

good luck girls x
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 3rd June 2010, 2:59 pm

Aww I agree with every word cookie said... good luck you two, you deserve it Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 571992 .
ENJOY YOUR BIG DAY!!!!!!!!!!
XX
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 3rd June 2010, 3:06 pm

Good luck ladies, xxxxxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 3rd June 2010, 3:22 pm

best of luck
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 3rd June 2010, 4:00 pm

Good Luck to you both! yahoo
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 3rd June 2010, 5:04 pm

Lots of luck to you both. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 3rd June 2010, 5:18 pm

Good luck ladies, I hope tomorrow goes well for you both xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 3rd June 2010, 5:20 pm

Lots of luck to the both of you! xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 3rd June 2010, 6:02 pm

Lots and lots of luck girlies, enjoy your special day!!! So excited for you!

Go get them Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 113752 Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 204135 Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 543132 Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 156694

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 3rd June 2010, 6:54 pm

From a fellow June buddy who is not in much pain at all and would do it all again tomorrow, good luck.

Go and get your boobs girls xx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 3rd June 2010, 7:34 pm

Enjoy your day ladies! Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 923101 Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 113752 Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 923101 Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 113752 Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 923101

A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 3rd June 2010, 8:09 pm

Awwww thanks ladies, I've been running around like a headless chicken all day! Like someone said on another thread it really is like preparing for a baby to come home!

Of to update my diary, so much has happened! Thanks again girlies for the love Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 67188 Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 948189

p.s. so this is what it feels like to have a good luck thread Good luck Boobieprize and Bumblelady for tomorrow! 70324 Awesome!!
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 3rd June 2010, 8:36 pm

thanks girls, 2nd time lucky for me, had my checks done no infections so nothing should get in my way, i have a afternoon sugery so going in at 11am, hubby gonna bring me up some breakfast in bed, may just get used to that lol,
the kids arnt looking forward to all the chores i have planned for them hehe,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 3rd June 2010, 8:46 pm

Good luck to both of you lovely ladies.

BP you must actually go down in BJSF history as having had the longest boobie journey ever. Enjoy every minute of it poppet. See you on the other side xxxx group hug
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 3rd June 2010, 10:06 pm

good luck ladies!!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 4th June 2010, 6:48 am

Good luck girls x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th June 2010, 8:49 pm

Just sat here thinking of both of you girls, hope everything has gone well for you both. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next