Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just wondering!!

+9
zoeb
kerrymac1
maddie
Mia X
Grace
Jade
kay
RoxyChick
izzie37
13 posters

Go down

just wondering!! Empty just wondering!!

Post by izzie37 18th May 2010, 2:22 pm

I was just wondering, if any of you ladies either pre or post ba noticed if one of your boobs hung slightly lower than the other, i ask this because ever since ive booked my op Ive been looking at myself and although the surgeon did mention my left one was slightly lower he didnt say anything else to me. Is this a natural thing or am i a freak and deformed, and also will this look even more hideous post ba..........Im really worrying now, the left one is def lower than the right eeyyuukkk!!! there is about 1cm difference ive just measured them!
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

just wondering!! Empty Re: just wondering!!

Post by RoxyChick 18th May 2010, 2:45 pm

The things to remember is that no one in the world has a symmetrical body, so everyone boobs are slightly different. My right boob, for example, is ever so slightly bigger than the left. My PS did say that it may accentuate the difference, but in all honesty I've not noticed anything.

You might notice a slight difference in your boobs after surgery, but it won't look terrible, otherwise your PS would have run through the risks with you.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 18th May 2010, 2:49 pm

I was sooooo uneven I had 2 different size implants!! lol xx

I had 170cc and 230cc, I'm still slightly uneven but it is more noticeable in close up pics xx

xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 18th May 2010, 8:13 pm

mine were uneven, I think everyone's are a bit... they are MORE symetrical now! x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 18th May 2010, 8:21 pm

Mine are uneven and one hung lower than the other, I think they will always be that way but they look better now than they did pre BA!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia X 18th May 2010, 10:25 pm

At 2 of my 3 consultations the surgeon mensioned one of my boobs was 1cm lower than the other- I hadnt even noticed... altho obviously I DO now!! gggrrr!! xx
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie 19th May 2010, 11:24 am

I also had too different size implants 270 and 315 and they definately seem to have evened up although its early days x
maddie
maddie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 19th May 2010, 1:04 pm

hi girls is 1 cm difference enough to justify having surgery through the nipple and the extra skin cut away? just a thought. I never noticed the difference either but now i cant stop thing about it dont want bonkeyed nipples just wondering!! 62722 if you know what i mean,
but then again who else is going to see them apart from me and hubby, i just dont want one hanging down lower when i wear a dress without a bra, cant go without a bra at the mo cus my boobs disappear into nothing lol! gosh there is just so much to think about, well there is NO such thing as perfect is there!
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 19th May 2010, 4:11 pm

Mine were completely uneven before and when my surgeon drew on me before the op he actually said he would place my right implant a bit more to the centre. He's done a fab job and they look a lot better now but they are still not identical. xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 20th May 2010, 2:30 pm

Ive spoken with my pcc, and she said that because surgeons are perfectionists they will tell you if they find a slight discrepancy with your breasts and what they could do to rectify it, she also said that hers were not even either so its seems its alot more commom than I first thought, and when the implant goes in the breast is fuller so its even more unoticeable. Phew!! I think maybe I panic too much just wondering!! Icon_eek just wondering!! 283708 just wondering!! 948189
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 20th May 2010, 4:54 pm

Izzie, mine were assymetrical, one was lower and slightly smaller than the other. The implants I had have made the difference less noticeable (so far, it is early days). I don't think a straight forward boob job works a miracle but it can still make them look heaps better!! When you've done enough posts to fulfil the forum rules i'd be happy to let you see my pics xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 20th May 2010, 7:36 pm

I too had different size boobs and my nipples were in very different places. My surgeon told me he had to do more work on the inside of my small boob to even my nipples up. My boobs are still different sizes although lots of girls are telling me its not that noticeable, but my nipples are not pointing in opposite directions or anything.
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 21st May 2010, 6:25 pm

Hi,yes one of mine is slightly lower than the other and my left is definatley slightly bigger/fuller than the right,but my oh says it was always a bit bigger but not enough to have different size implants.It really doesn't bother me to look at and you really can't notice ,the only thing i wish is that the right was as big as the left,because im greedy!! x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 21st May 2010, 7:41 pm

Mine had a 1cm difference too. This has become less apparent since surgery so total bonus! You are right there is no such thing as perfect but but massive improvements can be achieved with implants alone.

Good luck chick.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 24th May 2010, 2:34 pm

Thanks ladies, its a definate that my boobs WILL look a million times better after my ba, so heres to 3 july!!

xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MeMe123 27th May 2010, 4:23 am

I only found out at my consultation before the BA that one of mine is a little lower than the other. I never new before....but now I'm soooo conscious of it. Especially since I believe it is worse now post BA but since it's only been a week I guess I'll have to wait and see what it will look like in the end. Maybe I'm just freaking myself out though just wondering!! Icon_eek
MeMe123
MeMe123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down