Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you do it?

5 posters

Go down

How did you do it? Empty How did you do it?

Post by BoobiePrize 28th January 2009, 12:10 am

Did you have a special saving scheme?
Did you borrow it? If so how?
Did you generate more income?
Were you just really lucky and had all the money?

Your money saving and money making tips are very welcome. I still have a bit of a way to go and need to save about an extra 3k! So any ideas or things you actually did are appreciated x
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

How did you do it? Empty Re: How did you do it?

Post by nads 28th January 2009, 1:23 pm

Hi hun, i decided in June last yr that i definately was going to get a ba but my finances were a shambles and felt i would never get my boobs.

I only had a part time job and credit cards and loans were declined :sad: so i decided i needed to start working o/t. I took everyones crappy early morning and late shifts. I also started bartending at a local bar on the weekends.
I stopped shopping unnecessarily for shoes/bags etc and just bought essentials and stopped going out with my friends to clubs etc. I also used some of my student loan.

I couldn't believe it only took me 6 months to raise the funds but i really stuck to the budget.

hth xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 28th January 2009, 3:54 pm

I had enough money for my boobs & some of my nose lol so i borrowed a small amount from my parents and im paying it back.
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

How did you do it? Empty BUY & SELL COSMETICS

Post by ShootingStar 28th January 2009, 11:33 pm

I was given £100 in the Feb for my B'day and by the Nov i'd made it into £2000 towards my BA so all it actually cost out of my actual money was around £2200!!!!

How??????

I bought Cosmetics in wholesale and sold bulk amounts of around 250items on ebay and "at least" doubled my money every time i sold a lot!!! It was that easy!!

However!!!

It is now CREDIT CRUNCH! So not sure if this still works, however i'm more than happy to provide my wholesale contacts for buying cheap cosmetics for anyone wanting them on here, alot of them i got through being a Beauty Therapist so even if you use them to get your own make-up cheap it's saves you pennies for your BA, just PM me with your email and i'll send you the list.

x Laura x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 30th January 2009, 7:38 pm

Ive been lucky as it was my 21st in december so got most of the money with that and am saving the last few hundered if i was going in england i would need a couple extra grand! although i wouldnt be going abroad if my mum didnt live in turkey x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum