Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long did it take for your boobs to soften?

+3
nads
xelizax123
moonmar
7 posters

Go down

How long did it take for your boobs to soften? Empty How long did it take for your boobs to soften?

Post by moonmar 9th March 2009, 3:20 pm

I know I am impatient as mine are only 5 days post op and I am already very pleased with the size and shape although they need to drop, the nipples are looking loads better and not so stretched, I am starting to get some sensation back in one of them (they were completely numb at first), so all in all I have no complaints, however they are just so perky and hard! I can't wait for them to soften and move a bit, my surgeon said my skin is very toned and "tough" so he thinks it will take a couple of months at least in my case aaargh! At the moment it seems impossible that they are ever going to be soft lol....
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

How long did it take for your boobs to soften? Empty Re: How long did it take for your boobs to soften?

Post by xelizax123 9th March 2009, 3:23 pm

I'm 10 days post op and had complete numness in my nipples, then graddualy it came back and now when the bed covers or something touches it, they feel like there on fire.. i think this is asettling.
Mine are still hard and no dropped.. 5 days is really early lol!!
congrats any way.. take care Hug
xxxx
xelizax123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

How long did it take for your boobs to soften? Empty Re: How long did it take for your boobs to soften?

Post by nads 9th March 2009, 4:19 pm

I would give it a good 6 weeks to start feeling them soften up hun, mine have softened up loads at the 2 month mark and my ps even said they will soften up more which is great x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 9th March 2009, 4:22 pm

i agree with nads bout 6 weeks i had to massage mine every day to help them soften up but i didnt do it to long and they are real soft now
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 9th March 2009, 8:10 pm

thx... I know there is no point wanting them soft now! but it is such a new feeling for me to have these two babies stuck up there that I just can't wait until they feel a little less... bionic!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 9th March 2009, 8:11 pm

Good word - bionic, they really do feel like that at first with unders, they are going to feel soft and lovely in no time x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 9th March 2009, 9:31 pm

Mine are still fairly firm but have really softened up over the last few days hun and I can push them together quite well. I'm 4 weeks po on Wed.

It's good to hear that this is still early and that they will soften more.

It's so hard being patient! I've had to almost forget about them and I find that helps as I notice the changes more if I only look properly every few days!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 9th March 2009, 9:38 pm

lol you're right, but it's so hard not looking at them especially when I still haven't quite realised they are really there!!!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 9th March 2009, 9:40 pm

Around 6 weeks hun x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 10th March 2009, 10:58 am

mine have softened alot since ba and im 3wks but im hoping they will soften alot more.
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Heart
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down