Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

got my support bras but they dont even look big :(

+5
RoxyChick
alfie
COOKIE
mizzpink23
emma4
9 posters

Go down

got my support bras but they dont even look big :( Empty got my support bras but they dont even look big :(

Post by emma4 23rd March 2010, 1:51 pm

Hi Ladies :wavey:

I got my support bras the other day from m&s 1 in a 34c and another in a 34d..... tried them on but it dont seem to look like there is much room in the 34c one which will be the size i will end up. Shocked

Bit worried as i want noticable boobs after living with a flat chest all my life :(.
I know u girls are the best to ask about this as u r the experts in sizes and i dont have a clue.
Thanx x
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

got my support bras but they dont even look big :( Empty Re: got my support bras but they dont even look big :(

Post by mizzpink23 23rd March 2010, 1:53 pm

you sound as bad as me!! got my support bras but they dont even look big :( 557141

i think with 300cc your be fine, its really hard to tell what size your gunna end up, as you mite end up bigger than a C?? x x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

got my support bras but they dont even look big :( Empty Re: got my support bras but they dont even look big :(

Post by emma4 23rd March 2010, 1:57 pm

Do i lol Hysterical think everyone goes thru the same but in different ways lol.
When i went for my pre op they said he going a 310cc not that much difference but thats the same as u hey..... and yours are fab so i should rearly stop fussing and chill, just a bit worried i wont fit in it or something lol x
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd March 2010, 2:02 pm

Sports bras are never good indicators of size Emma, they seem to flatten boobs rather than accentuate them like a nice underwired bra and are never flattering. If I judged my resulting size by my sportsbras I'd be a D cup now and I'm actually an F and look very different now in my lovely bras. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 23rd March 2010, 2:03 pm

lol, im sure they are going to look just great hun, ive been talking to lots of girls on diff forums that had 300/310cc and have ended up a DD and even some an E. so it just goes to show you cant be 100% sure on sizes.i still dont even know if my DD fits me or not, or if my D is too small,ive given up actually,im just wearing them coz they are all ive got, ha ha xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 23rd March 2010, 2:05 pm

thank god for that cookie, im praying that once im out the sports bras then ill feel/look a bit bigger. sports bra are really not flattering at all x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 23rd March 2010, 2:07 pm

Hi Emma,

I was exactly the same when I got my sports bra, I was told to get a 34d and when I tried it on at home, it fitted me, I was gutted but I wore the same bra post op and believe me my boobs were sooo much bigger. The sports bra is really stretchy.
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 23rd March 2010, 2:32 pm

It's probably best you have a smaller support bra than you think you'll need as the whole point of them is to compress them and keep them in shape. It'll hurt much less if they can't move!

I was in a B cup after my BA, but I wear FF/G cup bras now... so it's really no indication of the size you'll end up.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 23rd March 2010, 5:26 pm

mizzpink23 wrote:thank god for that cookie, im praying that once im out the sports bras then ill feel/look a bit bigger. sports bra are really not flattering at all x

I agree my 525's look quike modest in my sports bra !!!!! got my support bras but they dont even look big :( 77873
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 23rd March 2010, 5:27 pm

Thankyou soooo much for your advice :) was getting a little worried i was going too small and id regret not going bigger ( havent been offerd any bigger ).
It all makes sence now and think i should actually try the rice test :)
but dont have scales only a jug.... anyone know what to measure 310cc in a jug???? lol.
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 23rd March 2010, 5:31 pm

310mls hunni xxxxx
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 23rd March 2010, 6:01 pm

Ewwww I hate sports bras now! They always look smaller than they measure and they squash the boobies in a treat.

Don't worry about them, they stretch to the desired size x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 23rd March 2010, 6:04 pm

The rice test makes them look much bigger than they will be so don't be too surprised at the outcome!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 23rd March 2010, 6:11 pm

310 mls :) great will try thate soon when i get my little ones in bed or im sure they will be wondering where they have come from lol.
Actually i cant wait to wear my support bra and finally fill it Hysterical
thanx alot to all of u xx
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 23rd March 2010, 8:08 pm

HA HA - I've just been trying on my sports bras for my op tomorrow and was seriously depressed as got an E Cup and an F cup and my boobs now are practically filling them got my support bras but they dont even look big :( Icon_eek --- was not happy bunny LOL
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 23rd March 2010, 8:46 pm

Lol Hysterical
We must all go thru the same feeling when we try them ok hey haha.
GOOD LUCK tomorrow yahoo
bet you cant wait x
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by laetitia 24th March 2010, 6:40 am

Before my BA the surgeon told me to bring a 32E , I used it few days after the op, then i get a DD and went down to a D :(
Arg!! Joy of the healing!
Now I'm back to DD again :)
more comfy but feel tight when i wake up in the morning..
I think after beeing squashed in sport bra for so long boobies need time go to their normal volume
So might end up bigger than we think got my support bras but they dont even look big :( 991311

Good luck Kate1977!!
laetitia
laetitia
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 24th March 2010, 6:45 am

Thanx Kate :).
I getting the thought that i want to be a D cup but my surgeon said where im so slim wouldnt suit me but im worried a C is not gonna look much :(
A couple of ppl i know have same implant and been a D and wanted a C so hopefully :).
Swelling must be crazy you were up and down then up again lol.
tc x
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down