Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures of 330 or 350 cc please?

5 posters

Go down

Pictures of 330 or 350 cc please? Empty Pictures of 330 or 350 cc please?

Post by AdrianneSamuella 2nd March 2010, 10:32 pm

So I had my consult and came out very confused. My Ps said he wouldn't go for 400cc(the ones I was actually hoping to have) or more, because I'm slim, I have a narrow waist...

Now, I thought, through my researches, that having under the muscle implants, I could go bigger, unlike with overs, when you don't have enough breast tissue.
But he said I didn't need to go big, though with my rice test, I looked quite fine. The maximum he'd go was 350cc. He emphasized another surgeon might want to go bigger but not him.
And that was after I tried 300cc and 330 (his first suggestions) and they still looked small under the sport bra.

So I'm wondering are 350 too small? Will they be too small at the end? I had a look at his work, and some of the boobs looked quite nice... but I'm still confused.

This is a big sacrifice I'm doing now, spending money on this op and I really want to be pleased with the end result and not ending up having boobie greed and go for another BA.

So ladies, please help.
May I have a peek at your after pics, please? Especially for those who were A cup.

At least having an idea of what the results will be might ease my mind. I'm also gonna book for a 2nd consult with another surgeon to have a second opinion.

Thanks in advance.

xx
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Pictures of 330 or 350 cc please? Empty Re: Pictures of 330 or 350 cc please?

Post by Jemmy 2nd March 2010, 10:46 pm

Hello

From what you have said you seem to be of slim build with A cup boobs now.

The reason this surgeon might not want to go any bigger than 350cc is just that he think they will look big enough for your frame. Implants look different on each person, someone who has 250cc implants could look bigger than someone who has 350cc. It all depends on their actual body size.

I'd go for a second opinion to put your mind at ease, but I like a surgeon who has your best interests at the forefront of his/her mind, rather than someone who will just do what you want. It's not like going for a haircut and the hairdresser cutting too much off. It's hard to reverse, so you need to be sure.

Hope I have helped x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 2nd March 2010, 11:02 pm

Thanks Jemmy.

Maybe you're right about the surgeon. It all depends on the individuals builds I suppose. And I'm sure he has my best interest in mind.
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 3rd March 2010, 7:31 am

Have you seen my pics hun?

x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 3rd March 2010, 10:27 am

Hello mum23boys :)

No. I didn't see your pics.

I actually feel a bit wrong to look at other girls's boobs at the moment, lol. I don't know why... I'm strange sometimes...

Yesterday, I was so desperate after my consult. Because I needed answers and I was clearly unhappy.

But after what Jemmy said, I had a good thinking and I don't really want to have a peek anymore.

Thank you for offering though :) I really appreciate it.

xx
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 3rd March 2010, 10:39 am

I found that looking at pictures all the time swamped my mind with boobs. What one person's look like doesn't necessarily mean you will look the same.

It's a really difficult time but we're here to help you x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly69 26th June 2011, 10:20 pm

Hey its been 4 days I too was the same way and still am. i couldnt go biger than a 350 becuse i too have a small frame. so i got the 350cc and i think they are too small i wanted a 400 but couldnt event get a 375cc. so here i am crying and wishing they were biger. i now its been only 4 days but you just know right away if they are to big or too small ya know. go with you gut. iam sure mine will look fine but it is suce a lot of money that i wish i would have listen to my self instead of thr docs. if you think they are too small than chances are they will be when you get them. take this from someone who is in the same boat as you. i should have tols him i want a 400cc and thats that but i didnt so now i might be regeating them. i didnt have the money to do them in the first place so now it makes me even more mad that i might have gotten them to small. i hope this help GO WITH WHAT YOU FELL IS BEST! I WILL POST PICS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS!
butterfly69
butterfly69
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyj 28th June 2011, 8:07 pm

hi you can look at my pics if you like i will pm you x
i was a 32b and had 350cc high profile overs and got mmeasured other day and i am a 34dd/32e xx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down