Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!!

+23
annefinackapan
cherry74
cakey_baby
hatty
nads
kayla
holly
*Sally*
Danielle
hattie260
Jessica
misf1
Loxxie
georgieporgie
mizzpink23
BoobiePrize
hotcaz
mrsm
pinkbabe
jojo75
alfie
Cally
Funkygirl
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!!

Post by Funkygirl 4th February 2010, 10:55 pm

Thanks nads, I know It's sooooo close, I thought I might have to wait until at least April, but nope!

Glad I got an earlier than later date, the less time to wait and worry the better Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 184153 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!!

Post by hatty 5th February 2010, 11:36 am

Congratulations- and best of luck, how exciting!!
hatty
hatty
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 5th February 2010, 2:19 pm

Yay thanks hatty, congrats to you too I see you had your op the other day, Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 828394 hun well done! happy healing! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 5th February 2010, 2:38 pm

Congrats hun! Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 727935 The time will fly by now! before you know it its B day!! Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 923101

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 5th February 2010, 3:03 pm

Thanks CB, I know how exciting and not too long to wait eirther!!! Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 727935 Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 923101 Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 43418
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry74 5th February 2010, 6:15 pm

Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 923101 Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 727935 woo hoo!

You GO girl :) xoxoxox
cherry74
cherry74
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1120

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 5th February 2010, 7:10 pm

Thanks cherry!
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 727935 . Not long to wait arrgggghhhh!!!! Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 839911 x x x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 5th February 2010, 7:48 pm

You sound so excited Im grinning reading this thread - its infectious! Congrats chick.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 5th February 2010, 7:52 pm

Awww thanks so much hun, I am so excited but scared too! I think it's just sinking in now that I've actually booked Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 727935 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 5th February 2010, 11:27 pm

I remember that feeling!!! It will seriously fly by!! And then you'll be over 19 months PO, like me!!!

Did you realise we have the same ticker?!!!!

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 6th February 2010, 1:08 pm

Great news - you're going to really love them! Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 113752
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 6th February 2010, 2:15 pm

Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 828394
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 6th February 2010, 5:23 pm

maria- LOL no only just seen that we have the same ticker...good choice hunni! Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 184153

Annie - thanks hun, yay I'm sure Mr L will do a fab job!

Amanda - thanks hun!

x x x x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 6th February 2010, 6:05 pm

Woo hooooo! Well done Funkygirl Cheerleader

Will your PS decide on the day whether to go with 300 or 330 cc? I was told to do the rice boob thing starting at 300 and I couldn't really tell the difference between 300 and 350 :dunno:

xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 6th February 2010, 6:15 pm

Awww thanks Lynnie, it's so exciting! Arrrrrgggghhhhh I've done it!!! - Page 2 727935

Yeah he said he would have them both on the day as when I put them on, there wasn't a huge difference. He said the 330 will more than likely be too big but he will see on the day. To be honest, if the 330 is too big then at least I won't get boobie greed LOL as the 300 was the highest I could have.

I did the rice boobies test for a day, but as I don't really have much choice in size I didn't bother with them too much. Other girls have done the test on here and it's been really helpful for them to decide.

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 6th February 2010, 6:27 pm

That's true! If the choice isn't up to you then you can't regret not going bigger. :thumbs:

I just found the rice boobs made me look in the mirror and think I really want a ba! I really hope I'll be in your position soon, I can't imagine how excited you must be!

I've only had a first consultation with Mybreast so far, got my second on Tuesday. Is that when you get to try out the proper sizers? I'm obviously interested because you're booked to have the same as what I was suggested (300 + Nagor overs). Please can I ask what size you are now and what size you hope to be? (I don't think I've asked you that before?)

Thanks hunny x
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 6th February 2010, 7:04 pm

I'm a small B, and band size 30, although Mr Liew said I'm barely a 28! I told him we'll stick to 30 lol. I told him that I wanted to go up 2 full cup sizes, so a full D cup. He said the 300 will give me a D/DD, 330 will give me DD/E. He didn't really want to talk in bra sizes, but I kept asking him lol. As long as I go up 2 cup sizes, I will be happy. Can't have a any bigger implant anyway.

Awwww well I'm sure it will be your turn soon too hun, it's funny once I got the ball rolling I booked quite soon after that. I tried on the implants in the sports bra at first consultation and then again at the second because mum wanted to see, I wanted to take them home!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 6th February 2010, 7:13 pm

Shocked I didn't get to try anything at the first consult, no wonder I went away feeling a bit let down.

It's really hard talking sizes with other girls because everyone is so different so I can't compare myself to you. Wish it was easier! You are obviously very petite so a 300 on you would be much different to me. Maybe I need to go a bit bigger in that case. I hope it all becomes clearer at my next consultation! :dunno:

Only 29 days to go for you! xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 6th February 2010, 8:05 pm

I wonder why you didn't get to try the implants on, Mr L gave them both to me to try on, it is the best part of the consultation! I'm sure you will definately get to try them on in the next one hun, maybe ring them on Monday and tell them to ensure they have the implants for you to try on.

It's true you can't compare to each other, although I did all the time prior to my consultations, I looked at so many stats. Like you quite rightly say, one size may be completely different on another. This was the most stressful part, I think most girls would agree!

Just to give you an idea, i'm 5"3, 7 stone 3, BWD 11cm. I think the implant size recc is extrapolated from your Breast Width Diamter.

OMG 29 days, I forgot Feb is a short month...Arrrrgggghhhh!! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum