Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I am being impatient....

5 posters

Go down

I know I am being impatient.... Empty I know I am being impatient....

Post by Andi99 30th January 2010, 6:01 pm

I am nearly 3 weeks post op and I know I have posted on here a couple of times about the pain I am getting, but just wondered how long it took for peoples swelling to go down. My right one is fine no pain, swelling gone down and not painful when i bend over and no pulling feeling or pain on the scar. Now my left one... is completly the opposite, has constant pain of varying degrees all day, swollen, painful scar, pulling on the scar, I can feel either trapped air or fluid. When I wake in the morning its really painful. I know you have to treat each one as a seperate op but wondered is this all normal and did anyone else have this? and how long did it last?
Trying to cope with two toddlers, have a cold and the pain on top is making me feel pretty low..
xx
Andi99
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

I know I am being impatient.... Empty Re: I know I am being impatient....

Post by annefinackapan 30th January 2010, 6:25 pm

Sorry things havent settled quickly for you and you are still in pain. Are you taking painkillers regularily? Being in pain can really wear you down so make sure you are taking something to help simple paracetamol or Ibuprofen will do the trick. Also I would contact the clinic for advice or see your PS as you are obviously (and rightly) concerned and they will be able to assess you and sort things out (or reassure).
Keep us posted on your progress.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 30th January 2010, 6:29 pm

Sounds familiar!

I had an awful time with my right incision site ( I moaned a lot on here about it I know I am being impatient.... 557141 ), had a lot of pain off of it while my leftie was very well behaved.

My ps said he thought it was just because i'd retained a lot of sensation in my right but not a lot in my left. It eased by two weeks but wasn't completely pain free till 3weeks+.

Can't offer much advice other than continue with the pain meds and try your best to lift as little as possible (easier said than done I know).

Take care, hope you feel better soon, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 30th January 2010, 7:06 pm

So sorry to hear that you are still in pain hun.I think it would be a good idea to talk to your clinic and maybe see if you could have an appointment with the nurse just to reassure yourself that all is well. I also went with Mybreast+Adrian Richards and i became worried about a few things in the early days post-op and they were very happy for me to pop in for an extra check.
Hope you feel better soon babe. I know I am being impatient.... 717917
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi99 31st January 2010, 3:50 pm

thanks agin everyone, will give it till wed and if I feel no better will call my clinic. soory for the moan.. again !!! xx
Andi99
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 31st January 2010, 4:08 pm

Andi99 wrote:thanks agin everyone, will give it till wed and if I feel no better will call my clinic. soory for the moan.. again !!! xx

Hey,No need to be sorry hun I know I am being impatient.... 571992 we'v all been there and probably moaned loads more than that! I know I am being impatient.... 494993 xx
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 31st January 2010, 6:31 pm

Hey hun,

Sorry to hear your in pain, i'm pre-op so I have all this to come. Just wanted to say hope you feel better soon, take some painkillers and rest as much as possible. I'm sure you will be right as rain very soon.

Don't worry about voicing anything hun, we are all here to listen hun. I know I am being impatient.... 571992 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down