Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

implant sizers you can buy to wear at home

+2
Jemmy
xpinkangelx
6 posters

Go down

implant sizers you can buy to wear at home Empty implant sizers you can buy to wear at home

Post by xpinkangelx 21st January 2010, 2:41 pm

Hi everyone :) wondering if anyone knew about the new generation of implant sizers you can buy to wear at home...so you can decide on size you want to be and what would suit you before you decide on a BA. As heard you only have so much time with the surgeon on looking at the size of implants.

Heard of putting rice in bags to see the cc sizes, but know the new sizers are much better and accurate look, plus have a rang of sizes designed to look like a breast within a bra type look! Does anyone know where i can buy this? As would help me alot.

Thanks implant sizers you can buy to wear at home 991311
xpinkangelx
xpinkangelx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

implant sizers you can buy to wear at home Empty Re: implant sizers you can buy to wear at home

Post by Jemmy 21st January 2010, 3:08 pm

I've seen a bit of stuff on the sizers but have only seen them on sale in the US. I could be wrong though.

You'd be better off making rice boobies as you can alter them and they won't cost a fortune. X
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

implant sizers you can buy to wear at home Empty Re: implant sizers you can buy to wear at home

Post by xpinkangelx 21st January 2010, 3:42 pm

Thanks Jemmy.

Not sure how you would measure 410cc or 460cc, guess it will tell you on the weighing scales..you can tell i dont cook or weigh things hahaha. x
xpinkangelx
xpinkangelx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 21st January 2010, 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Purlz breast implant sizing system

And I believe you just measure out the weight of the rice in grams. So if I wanted 300 cc implant sizers I would measure out 300 grams of rice. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I believe thats how it works!
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by xpinkangelx 21st January 2010, 7:38 pm

Thanks for that link fawn...going to try the rice thing first see how that goes. One minute i think yeah 410cc could be good for me, then think might be too big as mate is now a f/g size from that but im bigger dress size so it could work. implant sizers you can buy to wear at home 543132
xpinkangelx
xpinkangelx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 21st January 2010, 7:41 pm

For the rice boobies you don't weigh it, I think it's mil's for cc's, so you pour the amount of rice in a measuring jug up to say 410mls or whatever the size you want to try.

That's what I read when I wanted to do it anyway x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by xpinkangelx 21st January 2010, 7:48 pm

Hey Mrsm, how did you find it when you done your rice boobies..have you got a size you think you like the look of.
I just looked in the cupboard and doesnt look like have enough rice arghhh lol always the way x
xpinkangelx
xpinkangelx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 21st January 2010, 7:54 pm

hehe I actually didn't have enough rice either so I only made one! It's suprising how much you need. and you're supposed to put them in a tightish sports bra or tight vest over the top so they're squashed on to you properly.

I know other girls here have done it propely tho so I'm sure someone else can help soon x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by xpinkangelx 21st January 2010, 8:09 pm

Haha i have only one right now...went off and tried it and wow i done 420cc and its massive but i guess once its under the skin it be ok. I hope i can achieve from an A cup to an E. x
xpinkangelx
xpinkangelx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 21st January 2010, 8:27 pm

Yes you're right its mL not grams. Thanks for correcting me! I just made some of my own rice boobies and they look very nice :D Confirmed my decision to go with 300cc.
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by xpinkangelx 21st January 2010, 8:38 pm

Its definitely a good way of finding out...think im being greedy in the size maybe i should try smaller cc. x
xpinkangelx
xpinkangelx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 21st January 2010, 8:59 pm

If you click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it gives you a step by step guide on how to make rice boobs.

Hope it helps x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkhen 21st January 2010, 10:01 pm

HI , I thought i'd just mention a different way of trying that has worked for me, its to use plastic gloves the ones you would use for hygeine or medical reasons you can get a box in boots or lloyd s chemist, or in your doctors i guess. anyway you measure your size with water in measuring jug i.e i ve been wearing 285 ml fill your glove and tie a knot (Obviously , otherwise you,d get rather wet !!!)
you may need help , just so you don't get too much of air bubble. pop in your sports bra the new size one . i got a c cup and away you go. i been wearing mine for 3 weeks now. its freezing at first they soon warm up!!, just hope noone gets too close coz they sound ridiculous!! they,d never notice but i think they really work. haven't tried the rice yet but may give a go. hope some help x
pinkhen
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 21st January 2010, 10:44 pm

I found the rice test a little missleading as My boobs dont seem anywhere near as big as when i tried the rice boobs on! Even my family said oh did you decide to go smaller then?! & yes i did parrade around the house infront of my hubby, mum , dad, brother & my brothers girlfriend with the rice boobs in just to see everyone views on size as i couldnt make my mind up! implant sizers you can buy to wear at home 557141

X
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down