Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was Naughty and got Measured at 5 weeks!! WOW

+8
_Carrie_
emrussell79
angelicfruitcake
natalia
amanda2k10
moonmar
kat2000lp
loulou85
12 posters

Go down

I was Naughty and got Measured at 5 weeks!! WOW Empty I was Naughty and got Measured at 5 weeks!! WOW

Post by loulou85 2nd March 2009, 11:37 am

Hi Girls,

I went shopping with my friend yesterday and couldnt resist trying on a couple of bras in Debenhams and getting the girl there to measure me.

I thought maybe i'll fill a 32D. I took them in the changing room and the 32D just came up over my nipple and was really tight. So onto the 32DD which she said was a bit too tight on the cups. She said I could get away with a 32DD but I am a 30E.

I was shocked. She said thats a hard size to get really unless I go for the fuller bust range (me fuller bust....I nearly died) but a 30E cup was a funny fit in the bigger bust stylee!

So we worked out in normal ranges I am a 30E but can get away with a 32DD where 30 backs are hard to find.

And in the fuller bust range a 30dd is a good fit but 30e is what I measure.

I know things can change and I may go up or down as it is early days but i thought that was quite a result from a 32a with 260 overs!

I was sooo good and didnt buy any bra's but caved this morning and bought too caprice bikinis. Hope they still fit in may lol. xx
loulou85
loulou85
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

I was Naughty and got Measured at 5 weeks!! WOW Empty Re: I was Naughty and got Measured at 5 weeks!! WOW

Post by kat2000lp 2nd March 2009, 11:48 am

Congrats hun, Wow an e bet your so chuffed!

I did exactly the same thing - I just couldnt wait any longer - at least you were a bot more reserved and brought only 2 bras I know have nearly 10 or 12 new bra sets - i have kept the tags on them though just in case! x
kat2000lp
kat2000lp
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

I was Naughty and got Measured at 5 weeks!! WOW Empty Re: I was Naughty and got Measured at 5 weeks!! WOW

Post by loulou85 2nd March 2009, 11:51 am

I am soooooooooooo caving in now with though hun lol.

I have my six week check up next week with transform just round the corner from Debhenhams bond street.....I am hoping i can maybe start wearing bra's then. So just incase i have my b/f meeting me at Debhenhams after to buy me a new bra wardrobe lol. (I think he may regret that promise) x
loulou85
loulou85
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kat2000lp 2nd March 2009, 11:55 am

OOh got luck with your check mine is next week too but im not allowed to wear them untill 2 months po. My friend used to work in that debenham in the regis beauty salon. You will be dragging your boyfriend in there kicking and screaming! lol

Keep us posted on how you get on x
kat2000lp
kat2000lp
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 2nd March 2009, 12:07 pm

wow hun that's a result! I know it can change but either way it's still going to be a pretty satisfying cup size!!
I was going to go for the 265 overs but as I only want to be a C I am thinking that i should stick with the original 240s!!!
I know I'll be the same and won't be able to resist for 6 weeks before trying on bras!!!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 2nd March 2009, 12:10 pm

wow hunni congratulations on your huge boobie doos hee hee. i cant wait to get measured when is the right time ????? im only 2 wks post op you see omg im soooo impatient Hysterical
enjoy your lovely e cups
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou85 2nd March 2009, 12:13 pm

Hey Moonmar,

I think you should go with whatever feels right for you. I was told I could have 260 or 300 but the surgeon recommended 300. I just had a feeling that 260 was more for me and I am really pleased I did go with my gut feeling.

Weichardt - I know its so tempting. I couldnt have lasted any longer. I think you can get measured when you want really just bear in mind they may change a bit xx
loulou85
loulou85
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 2nd March 2009, 12:19 pm

wow thats great hun i fluffed at 10 months i was 32e i went to 32f/ff so it couldhappen again lol i had to go out and buy new bras as i had four boobs in e cups and they kept falling out enjoy your new big boobies!!
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by angelicfruitcake 2nd March 2009, 12:48 pm

Oooh nice one! You did do well out of those 260s! :)
angelicfruitcake
angelicfruitcake
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 2nd March 2009, 1:22 pm

WOW!! you lucky girl!!! Isnt it amazing how we all get such different results! I mean i got a 34C from 410's!! Im gonna try to be extra good this time as i got measured at 5 weeks last time and was 34E, i bought LOADS of bras then went down to a 34C!! Gutted!! lol

I did keep the bras i bought back then and i actually tried one on a few days ago and it did fit really well! BUT im only 3 weeks post op so im trying to hold back on the excitement incase the same thing happens this time!!

Way to go though hun, thats a fab result from 260's! xx
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 2nd March 2009, 1:48 pm

You're telling me that's a result! Wow! 30E??!! Congratulations! :)

Mind you I was quite shocked to be trying on Ds and DDs the other day...really shouldn't have been as I'm not even 3 weeks po yet, but it's an amazing feeling isn't it?!

Can't wait to go and get measured and buy lots of new bras!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou85 2nd March 2009, 1:56 pm

Its strange they dont look it at all. I'd say they look a full C......but i suppose thats implants for ya.

I happy now even if they do measure a bit smaller when all settled. I was only after a C and my surgeon said i'd only end up a large B with 260 lo. x
loulou85
loulou85
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 2nd March 2009, 2:01 pm

Yes that's what I was told - I'd get a B/C....and I'm D/DD at the moment! Like you I'd be happy if they shrunk a bit, although I'm not sure if they will as all the swelling has gone down and my rightie is a little smaller, although that's the one being gripped by the muscle and my leftie definitley fills out the D cup and seems more soft and natural. So I think my rightie will end up catching up and I'll have Ds.

Boobs rule!!!! LOL
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 2nd March 2009, 2:02 pm

Congratulations, Lou!!! You must be very happy.

I got measured at 5 weeks, too, and I've stayed the same measurement since then, but I think they look bigger now because they have settled.

Maria

xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 2nd March 2009, 5:12 pm

Congrats on the E babes x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 2nd March 2009, 6:17 pm

Wow thats brill! bet your so chuffed congrats hun x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 2nd March 2009, 8:38 pm

Congrats lovely! Bravissimo are great for small backs and big cups.
xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down