Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY swollen on one side this morning

+33
lisxxx9
mizzpink23
claire265
Loxxie
whoopsy.daisy
fluffy_bunn1e
Crystal
georgieporgie
mum23boys
tuttifruitibeck
natalia
annefinackapan
MarieMc85
Tonic28
ruby roo
*Sally*
misf1
Mia
Rachel09
mariajw
kellie
Dancing_Diva
Breasticles
RoxyChick
Jessica
tracey20
cakey_baby
kay
sarahsbabies
katie
COOKIE
nads
ShootingStar
37 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 4 Empty Re: VERY swollen on one side this morning

Post by sarahsbabies 26th November 2009, 9:41 am

I hope you get some good news today from your PS gorgeous girl Hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 4 Empty Re: VERY swollen on one side this morning

Post by nads 26th November 2009, 9:49 am

Aw hunny, how awful hope it goes well with your surgeon today xxxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 26th November 2009, 10:34 am

Good luck today SS. Hope you had a good night sleep. xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 26th November 2009, 11:58 am

Had a rubbish sleep but one good thing to report is the swelling is definately reducing and my boob is not so rock hard at the top this morning!!!! Cheerleader
This has made me feel a little less apprehensive.
The fever seems to have settled down too so just think i was having a particularly bad day yesterday.
Am taking my meds and drinking plenty of water and i promise i am doing as little as i possibly can so no worrying i am fine ok thank you

I am seeing my surgeon tonight at 8.30pm so will let you know what he says

Love & hugs all x x x x group hug
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 26th November 2009, 12:08 pm

thats good news glad to hear it
xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 26th November 2009, 12:16 pm

Glad to hear the swelling has gone down slightly hun, rest up and take care xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 26th November 2009, 1:53 pm

Thats good news SS VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 4 184153 I hope that you are able to have an easier day today hunnie! VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 4 948189
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 26th November 2009, 5:33 pm

Just found this thread!! Glad the swelling is going down hun - you so deserve your perfect boobies to be problem free this time!! I hope it goes ok with the surgeon tonight - let us know how you get on! VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 4 948189
Claire xx
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 26th November 2009, 5:46 pm

Soo pleased you feel better today SS!!

Great the swelling and hardness is improving too!!

I hope all goes well with surgeon tonight, dont forget to ask any questions you have, maybe note them down before you go!!

Thinking of you VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 4 948189 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 26th November 2009, 5:48 pm

I am definately feeling ALOT better tonight girls.

And can feel a sense of relief from the tightness on my chest too where the pressure is not so bad from the swelling.

I am so relieved because at one point last night i thought i had swine flu i felt so ill but thankfully it's all gone now, all i feel is a little tired, no pain, no aches, i am just fine yahoo

group hug x x x x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 26th November 2009, 5:50 pm

thats good to hear glad all is getting better
xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 26th November 2009, 7:10 pm

Pleased to hear you are feeling better SS - really relieved for you. Hope your visit with the surgeon goes OK. xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th November 2009, 7:43 pm

Glad you are feeling better and the swelling and tightness is going that will help you relax more mentally so that you can get a good nights sleep (well as good as you can propped up). I'm sure it's been stressing you out worrying. Hope all goes well with the PS tonight.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 26th November 2009, 9:41 pm

ive only just seen this thread too, aww i hope your all better now, what a worry!! take it easy with plenty of rest xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by lisxxx9 26th November 2009, 9:43 pm

Glad to see you feeling better SS been thinking about you. VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 4 571992

xx
lisxxx9
lisxxx9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 26th November 2009, 10:59 pm

VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 4 67188 phew, relief hun, sorry I am late catching up tonight so am chuffed to hear things moving in right direction.. VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 4 948189
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 26th November 2009, 11:46 pm

SS!!

Thinking of you!!

Did you get on O.K. with surgeon tonight? Been hoping you would pop in to update. I do hope all is well babe.

Big hugs for you VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 4 948189 xxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 27th November 2009, 7:14 am

How's things SS? Hope your visit to the ps went well x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th November 2009, 8:19 am

Oh I'm so glad to read you're feeling a little better SS... looking forward to reading the updates as you get stronger and stronger now.... xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 27th November 2009, 9:10 am

Sorry for delay in updating girls i went more or less straight to sleep when i got home and had a much better sleep because he removed that tight stretchy bandage.
I have to go back again today, i've lost alot of blood out of the swollen one but it has gone down loads so he is hoping to remove the tubes tonight as he is worried about infection finding it's way it with that route there.
I caught a glimpse of them last night and if i'm honest it freaked me out and i was quite upset last night, another reason why i never came on.
Even though they are 100 times better than before i guess i had it in my mind i was going to have my 'old' pre BA boobs back and it was a bit of a shock seeing them, it felt surreal, like i was looking at someone else Screwy
I have definately detached myself from my boobs this past year so maybe it's all about learning to love what i have now and i will do it, i want to do it, so next time i see them i know i need to think about what i had last week and compare, not what i had last year.
For now i am getting better and that's all that matters yahoo x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by chaplins26 27th November 2009, 9:46 am

im sooo happy u are feeling better ... and concertate on getting better... and u will . u have been threw so much and deserve some and lots of happiness..
make sure mr OH treats u like a princessxxx
chaplins26
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 27th November 2009, 1:15 pm

Hey lovely,

It's going to take time to start feeling like they're yours again lovely, so just let them heal for now and don't worry about 'bonding' with them just yet. Once the swelling has gone down and they settle youll find it gets much easier.

Oh hunny, I'm sending you huuuuuge hugs!

xxxxxxx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 27th November 2009, 1:39 pm

Hey SS.

I'm so glad that the swelling is going down and you're starting to feel better.

As for your boobs, just remember that the scars will look big and angry right now, but they will fade and become barely noticeable.

Lots of love and Hug s xxxx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 27th November 2009, 1:57 pm

Aw thanks girls group hug i'm finally on the mend and that's the main thing now.

Maria i never saw the scars hun, it was literally a glimpse in the mirror opposite of them and it took my breath away a little as for a split second it was like someone else sitting there not me Screwy

Maybe i will be ok now that initial shock is over with :dunno:

My appointment is at 6.10pm so will pop back online later and fill you all in with what's going on thank you x x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 27th November 2009, 2:13 pm

Great news SS!!

Soo glad you had a good sleep and are staying positive!!

The initial shock with anything is quite daunting, you know your boobies have loads of changes to go through yet, and now the compression has been removed they will find their way to healing in their own time.

All the best tonight!!! Each day is better eh!! VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 4 923101 xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next