Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new bras arrived from La Senza

+4
hotcaz
Jade
COOKIE
michas
8 posters

Go down

My new bras arrived from La Senza Empty My new bras arrived from La Senza

Post by michas 10th November 2009, 8:27 pm

How exciting... but sadly they are all going back! I mean, its not like im ready to wear an underwire bra just yet, being barely 2 weeks post op!! Plus none of them fit very well - the cups just didnt seem to be wide enough! and im pretty sure I really should let new boobies drop, fluff, settle or whatever the heck it is they are going to do next! My new bras arrived from La Senza 751387

So, they are going back - but not before I photographed them all of course! and I suppose it wasnt a total waste of time and money as Ive decided to use one of the pics as my new avatar. I might actually keep this one... what do you think? x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

My new bras arrived from La Senza Empty Re: My new bras arrived from La Senza

Post by COOKIE 10th November 2009, 8:41 pm

Oooooo you lil animal you! LOL

Great cleavage there michas!!!!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 10th November 2009, 8:42 pm

oooh! I love that bra!

what size is it!?

Never mind about them going back- you'll have plenty of bras to choose from in the january sales! x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 10th November 2009, 8:43 pm

cookie wrote:Oooooo you lil animal you! LOL

Great cleavage there michas!!!!

Hahaha its a clever trick! I have a big gap between boobies at the moment but im sure its reducing - just a bit !! x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 10th November 2009, 8:45 pm

Jade wrote:oooh! I love that bra!

what size is it!?

Never mind about them going back- you'll have plenty of bras to choose from in the january sales! x

Yeah I love it too - and it was only a tenner!! AND its a multiway bra My new bras arrived from La Senza 557141

Its a 34C - the band is ok, but im not sure if it fits properly re the cup.

Roll on January sales ! actually, a little trip to an exclusive lingerie shop is planned for December. Will be counting the week!

x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 10th November 2009, 8:57 pm

nice bra, your boobies are looking good too ':boobshake:' i found that with la senza, i got measured as 32DD, she bought me a selection of bras to try but none of them seemed to fit properly, so i went across the road to primark were i had more luck, and they were cheaper too! xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha11x 10th November 2009, 10:49 pm

Lovely bra, your boobs look great! Wonderful shape, and you certainly look as if you have some cleavage! I love La Senza because they are quite reasonable, and I seem to need quite a big cup there which makes me feel better!

xxx My new bras arrived from La Senza 923101

p.s. I must get round to taking some photos, put some on picturetrail and try and put a real photo on for my avatar.
sasha11x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 10th November 2009, 10:50 pm

sasha11x wrote:Lovely bra, your boobs look great! Wonderful shape, and you certainly look as if you have some cleavage! I love La Senza because they are quite reasonable, and I seem to need quite a big cup there which makes me feel better!

xxx My new bras arrived from La Senza 923101

p.s. I must get round to taking some photos, put some on picturetrail and try and put a real photo on for my avatar.

Ah - i was going to help you wasnt I ?! Will pm you and we can sort it out :-) x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha11x 10th November 2009, 10:56 pm

Thanks, Michas, I'm a bit hopeless with the laptop, camera...Hate gadgets, and can't understand the instruction booklets! I have got as far as buying some new batteries for the camera, and seeing if I can take photos of my boobs myself, which I think I can.

When you have time, tell me how you put your photo on your avatar and set up your picturetrail album, but I know you're busy, so there's no hurry.

Hope your back is feeling better. Your boobs are really looking great!
xxx My new bras arrived from La Senza 368291
sasha11x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 10th November 2009, 10:56 pm

Hi Michas!

Lovely bra!! glad it has cheered you!!

My opinion from the pic. is it is too small for you, looks like it is squashing your breasts and the cup stops too near your breast, should be nearer your armpit to support and not touch your breast as such. A bra should give better shape and support to breasts ...think you need bigger cup/s size when settling finished My new bras arrived from La Senza 727935 xxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th November 2009, 10:58 pm

hey hun, loving the bra. Pity you gotta send them back, but lots of changes to come yet, you might not be this size in a few weeks.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 10th November 2009, 10:59 pm

Thanks Sasha - and cleavage - I dont thinks so! but thanks anyway!!

Get some photos and we can sort the rest no problem... x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 10th November 2009, 11:03 pm

mia wrote:Hi Michas!

My opinion from the pic. is it is too small for you, looks like it is squashing your breasts and the cup stops too near your breast, should be nearer your armpit to support and not touch your breast as such. A bra should give better shape and support to breasts ...think you need bigger cup/s size when settling finished My new bras arrived from La Senza 727935 xxxxx

Thanks Mia - I know - it doesnt feel like it fits but I couldnt resist the photo!! maybe I need a bigger size - cant imagine being more than a C. When I went to see the surgeon originally I was scared by the size of implants and said I really didnt want to be much more than a B !! Now look whats gone and happened !! (although we did agree on a C - but I think they may end up bigger at this rate!)

xxx
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 10th November 2009, 11:11 pm

misf1 wrote:hey hun, loving the bra. Pity you gotta send them back, but lots of changes to come yet, you might not be this size in a few weeks.

Yep - loads of changes yet and theres no hurry - I can wait (she says!!!) xx
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th November 2009, 11:11 pm

Good eye mia, dont look at my pic My new bras arrived from La Senza 808228 I'm wearing a 34B to get that fabbie cleavage (my old gel bra). I think your are bigger as mia says, but they really suit you, so don't worry about size hun, just know they look great.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 10th November 2009, 11:20 pm

michas wrote:
mia wrote:Hi Michas!

Thanks Mia - I know - it doesnt feel like it fits but I couldnt resist the photo!! maybe I need a bigger size - cant imagine being more than a C. When I went to see the surgeon originally I was scared by the size of implants and said I really didnt want to be much more than a B !! Now look whats gone and happened !! (although we did agree on a C - but I think they may end up bigger at this rate!)

xxx

Oh michas it is soo scary yet great too My new bras arrived from La Senza 557141

I am same agreed on a C Gosh sounds HUGE...I was C now D, E two F cups!!!! My new bras arrived from La Senza 618304 HELP but I love them.....Just letters and, numbers...need to feel right, comfy and give them a good shape and support. I would wait a while, get a professional to measure and explain everything and try with clothes to show what a good fitting bra can and ought to do.

Great chance to tey and cheer yourself though.....def. Bigger cups needed for your growing babies My new bras arrived from La Senza 494993 xxxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 11th November 2009, 10:02 am

michas wrote:Roll on January sales ! actually, a little trip to an exclusive lingerie shop is planned for December. Will be counting the week!

lol michas that's my plan too My new bras arrived from La Senza 543132
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down