Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling pants

+7
Mia
misf1
cakey_baby
SnowWight
Miss Ellie
claire265
mum23boys
11 posters

Go down

Feeling pants Empty Feeling pants

Post by mum23boys 27th October 2009, 5:24 pm

Just a bit of a whinge from me, feel free to ignore.

Today I feel pants, the pain in my right incision site is driving me nuts, it seems to be getting worse rather than better Feeling pants 304294 .

I've been in bed all day today as even sitting downstairs makes it hurt more.

I'm not taking the co-codamol as I took it for the the first 24hours and my body still hasn't recovered. I was taking voltarol instead but that gave me palpitations last night Feeling pants Icon_pale so have been on paracetamol and a half dose of the voltarol today.

Sorry for the whinge, I'm just sore and was hoping to start feeling better soon Feeling pants 856466 , x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Feeling pants Empty Re: Feeling pants

Post by claire265 27th October 2009, 5:26 pm

Aw hun - it will get better soon! I know I suffered with pain for the first week and it was awful - I'm sure by the weekend you will be feeling much better - just rest up!
Claire xx
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 27th October 2009, 6:40 pm

Aww.. it does get better - I promise.

Are you taking ibuprofen as well?

If you're ok taking it you can take them both together. Draw yourself up a plan - paracetamol 4 times a day and ibuprofen 3 times a day. Take them all on time & at the correct dose so you'll feel just only a little discomfort just before they wear off.

Get lots of rest as well.

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowWight 27th October 2009, 6:52 pm

Miss Ellie wrote:
Are you taking ibuprofen as well?

If you're ok taking it you can take them both together. Draw yourself up a plan - paracetamol 4 times a day and ibuprofen 3 times a day. Take them all on time & at the correct dose so you'll feel just only a little discomfort just before they wear off.

x

Really good advice Miss Ellie, but as a Nurse Prescriber in pain control I just have to add that you can't take voltarol (diclofenac) with Ibuprofen as they are both the same type of drug, Non-Steroidal Anti-inflamatories (NSAIDs). However an NSAID plus paracetamol is a good plan and should help your pain. Warm or cold compresses can help too.

Hope that helps Feeling pants 358498
SnowWight
SnowWight
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 27th October 2009, 6:58 pm

Sorry your feeling so rubbish hun, it honestly does get better i was the same as you day 4 and 5 were probably my worst i was in pain and felt so down and drowsey from all the meds, Wont be long and you will be back to your normal self Feeling pants 91241

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th October 2009, 8:01 pm

Aw hun, I'm sure you will feel better soon.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 28th October 2009, 11:58 pm

Just seen this post mum23boys!!

How are you feeling today? I do hope better? it does truly ease off daily and all worth the few days feeling out of sorts. Hope you are managing to rest up Feeling pants 948189 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 29th October 2009, 6:46 am

Ah honey sorry your feeling so bad. Stick with it sweetie it will get better. xxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 29th October 2009, 8:00 am

Thanks girls for all your words of encouragement Feeling pants 358498 .

I'm feeling a bit better today, my right incision is still sore (I'm guessing it's the stitches tightening as it heals?) and now my left incision if itching like mad too Feeling pants 557141 .

I've got a meeting today with some housing people as my dh decided to reserve us a house while i was in hospital Feeling pants Icon_eek so I hope they don't think I'm too mad when I'm sat there scratching one boob while supporting the other to stop the incision hurting Feeling pants 557141 .

I also managed yesterday on paracetamol and ibuprofen which I think has helped to clear my mind a bit too, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 29th October 2009, 8:19 am

I do hope you start to feel better soon hun. One day in the next week or so you will just wake up and feel as though you have turned a corner in your recovery - you will just feel so much better. Another girl on the forum had pain in her incision site and turned out it was mondors cord - do you think that's likely with you? If it is, it's just temporary and will go down soon.

Really do hope you start to feel better soon xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 29th October 2009, 8:27 am

I've just had to google 'mondors cord' Feeling pants 557141 , I guess I won't know if it's that until they take my dressings off on Monday.

At least if it is, it says it'll go away on it's own, all I could think of was the stitches pulling as I feel well so there's no reason to think infection and I don't think i'll have burst the stitches as there's no blood or ooze on the dressings.

I'll find out on Monday, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 29th October 2009, 1:45 pm

Aw mrs google Feeling pants 557141
If it is mondors cord...very common and harmless.

Good luck today with the itching.....might be a quick veiwing Feeling pants Icon_eek

By Monday you should be feeling soo much better and normal again Feeling pants 844277 xxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 29th October 2009, 1:59 pm

It is possible that it could be a mondor cord. im sure thats what mine turned out to be........i had a really pulling/ stingy feeling in my left boob for just over a week & it was really getting me down i suddenly couldnt lift my arm again my bra was rubbing against it & every movement made me winse in agony.. i though it was because a stitch was coming to the surface but when i finally got the guts to have a feel (was worried about infecting it even though i had clean hands lol Feeling pants 751387 ) it turned out i had a raised lump in the middle off my left scar that ran down to the top off my ribs! i only realise this yesterday & overnight its gone right down & i feel 100 times better..................it was really getting to me I personally cant stand stingy vein pain! lol & yes it was harmless but hell mine hurt!!!!!!! i was in even more pain then when i 1st had my op Feeling pants 506925

like i say i had this pain for just over a week & im starting to feel alot better now but i have found that i can aggravate it by doing to much so im going to keep restin (with 4 kids & half turm!)

hope you feel better soon hun Feeling pants 717917

sta x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 29th October 2009, 8:02 pm

hey hun,,, have sent pm,, itching is normal and drives you wild!! hope feels better soon xxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down