Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoop! I've decided on size!! AT LAST...

+10
angelslice
annefinackapan
helenascania
Nisey
*Sally*
Jessica
holly
sars3dd
katie
kellie
14 posters

Go down

Whoop! I've decided on size!! AT LAST... Empty Whoop! I've decided on size!! AT LAST...

Post by kellie 5th October 2009, 8:03 pm

hey everyone!

It's been a little while since I last posted...

I went for my final consult with SH @ The Firm today and I have decided to go that little bit bigger than what we'd looked at before and I'm having the 360cc Nagors - dual plane!!

Yessss - i'm so happy I've finally made a decision and my Mum came along with me today which was great as her opinion counted too. Originally we looked at the 330's but she thought the 360's were going to look just that little bit fuller and I was so pleased she said that as I felt the same!

Counting down the days - it seems ssoooooooooo far away!!!
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Whoop! I've decided on size!! AT LAST... Empty Re: Whoop! I've decided on size!! AT LAST...

Post by katie 5th October 2009, 8:07 pm

Congratas Kellie!! its great when you have got through the sizing hurdle, now you can enjoy the countdown!!

xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Whoop! I've decided on size!! AT LAST... Empty Re: Whoop! I've decided on size!! AT LAST...

Post by sars3dd 5th October 2009, 8:17 pm

thats great you've sorted out your size and great you had your mum with you to x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by holly 5th October 2009, 8:24 pm

Hi Kellie

You must be so relieved to have decided on a size!
Im contemplating 370cc dual plane as well what size are you now hon if you dont mind me asking and what size do you expect to acheive with 360?

Holly x
holly
holly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 5th October 2009, 9:39 pm

Aww congrats hun xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 5th October 2009, 9:52 pm

Well done you! How nice to have your mum with you too. xxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 6th October 2009, 7:12 am

Congrats huni Whoop! I've decided on size!! AT LAST... 923101
Now you can just sit back and look forward to the big day!
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 6th October 2009, 7:21 am

Congratulations on deciding your size. I found that the most stressfull and hardest thing to decide. Now the excitment and nerves kick in
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 6th October 2009, 8:24 am

Yay! now you can relax and get excited for the op. Nice to have your mums support too ....

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 6th October 2009, 10:02 am

Well done Kellie, it's a relief isn't it! You can really start to look forward to it now xxx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 6th October 2009, 12:17 pm

Well done hun, the worst part is over now you can look forward to your day! Whoop! I've decided on size!! AT LAST... 923101

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 6th October 2009, 7:37 pm

Ahhh thanks for your nice msgs girlies! Whoop! I've decided on size!! AT LAST... 259990

holly wrote:Hi Kellie

You must be so relieved to have decided on a size!
Im contemplating 370cc dual plane as well what size are you now hon if you dont mind me asking and what size do you expect to acheive with 360?

Holly x

There has been small amounts of speculation about my natural size - don't get measured... it never makes any sense... how can I be a 32D in M&S and a 32B in La Senza??? I've always worn 34B bra but I can't fill the cup! I would like to look a full C, small D but understand that may mean I measure a DD/E xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 6th October 2009, 8:49 pm

Congrats on choosing a size hun, bet you're going to look amazing, not long to go either! Whoop! I've decided on size!! AT LAST... 923101
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjugz 6th October 2009, 9:10 pm

Well done on making your mind up hun. I bet that's a weight off!!
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 7th October 2009, 8:51 pm

I wish I could decide on Size, its soooo annoying! Congrats on choosing though and how lovely that your mum was there aswell supporting you xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down