Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a Date for re-op...Finally!!

+22
Annie66
mariajw
*Sally*
annefinackapan
Jessica
tizzyt
MarieMc85
kay
littlemisstiny1
ruby roo
Jade
katie
nads
mum23boys
sarahsbabies
Mia
cakey_baby
sasha11x
samarie24
Tonic28
misf1
ShootingStar
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! Empty I have a Date for re-op...Finally!!

Post by ShootingStar 23rd September 2009, 9:26 pm

I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 923101 well my lovelies i never thought i would ever post this thread but i am having my boobs on Monday 16th November at The Nuffield Hospital in Brentwood, will be an overnight stay.

The surgeon explained alot to me but do you know what i went blank and started shaking and when i got out i totally forgot what implants he suggested using on me I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 751387

I know their 350's and the other ones are Mentor but for the life of me i cannot remember what he called the ones he would prefer to use, their a little more expensive but he said he could do them the same price for me due to the situation.

he wants another consultation with me the week before the op so he can got hrough the whole procedure with me and show me the implants etc.

Oh well, ticker is counting down and my heart is racing along with it, here we go x x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! Empty Re: I have a Date for re-op...Finally!!

Post by misf1 23rd September 2009, 9:34 pm

Wow hun. I know you have been waiting for this day for so long. You've had so many dissapointments. Waiting around and really down days. I'm so glad you are excited and I'm sure this surgeon is gonna make you a lovely Pair of boobies.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! Empty Re: I have a Date for re-op...Finally!!

Post by Tonic28 23rd September 2009, 9:37 pm

That is absolutely brill yay yay yay!!!!!! Countdown begins - u must be sooooooo thrilled and excited and u sooo deserve this!!! xxxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd September 2009, 9:41 pm

thanks girls, i hope now i have a date and know i will have them fixed up i wont get any of them down days again, it's all up from here I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 923101 xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd September 2009, 9:49 pm

Exactly SS good things only now. So excited for you. I kept hitting refresh to see when you had posted. I'm so happy it's good news.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd September 2009, 9:52 pm

misf1 wrote:Exactly SS good things only now. So excited for you. I kept hitting refresh to see when you had posted. I'm so happy it's good news.

did you really!! That's so lovely of you, thank you hunni I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 571992 x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 23rd September 2009, 9:54 pm

So thrilled for you hun! I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 923101 You're finally getting those boobies you deserve xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd September 2009, 10:09 pm

After everything you been through. I really wanted to know it was good news.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha11x 23rd September 2009, 10:18 pm

That's great news, SS, and it isn't long until 16th November! Your surgeon sounds very thorough and experienced, so glad it is all going to be sorted out for you. I always get nervous before my consultations and check-ups, so beforehand I try to write down questions I want to ask and try to remember to write down my ps' answers. Having said that, I often forget to write down his answers and forget what he said afterwards!

You must be feeling so excited now, as you said it's all up from here! xxx
sasha11x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd September 2009, 10:26 pm

big hugs girls and thanks for your supportive messages I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 259990

I kept looking on his notes at a picture he drew of my boobs the last time i saw him and was thinking how hideous they looked and that's all i seemed to concentrate on then I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 751387 dim wit or what.

It's bugging me now the name of these implants, i even watched him write it down and thought i must rememebr that and then i got out, rang my OH and text a few girls and that was it, memory erased!! I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! Icon_lol

x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 23rd September 2009, 10:33 pm

Aw im soo pleased for you SS! I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 923101 and you got a boobie ticker!! it could be the ones on the bottom of this page hes planning on using did you say he will be filling them as well?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd September 2009, 10:41 pm

that could be them Cakey because he mentioned their primarily used in reconstructions and he can adjust the volume via small tube in his surgery after i've had the op and swelling has gone down etc and when he removes the small tube there is a self closing valve, he also said their very expensive but wouldn't charge me any more than the cost for the Mentor Implants, i think Mentor make these too if i am right, what do you think i should do?? Am unsure I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 727885 x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd September 2009, 10:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

im sure it was spectrum, argh!! now i don't know what to do I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 727885
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd September 2009, 10:48 pm

Hi SS!!

Soo Soo pleased for you!! I guess you are exhausted as well as excited!! I think you need a few days taking it easy now, as all the build up will be taking it's toll now that you have a positive plan and and date.

Be really good to yourself for once babe!! I have tears in my eyes too, warm ones, you know the ones you cant stop... and dont really want to!! and I am shaking too.....I guess it is relief and joy in one. I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 321562

You look soo vulnerable in your new pic SS..well minus the balloons I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! Suspect You are such a strong, caring and beautifull person inside and out.....you deserve the best!! and, you are not far away from having it....Happy Days I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 67188 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd September 2009, 10:53 pm

aw thanks mia darling you are such a kind hearted lady! I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 571992

i am going to go to bed now and re-think tmorrow, i may even remember more then.

This is the easy part, just wait till the op date nears and i am a wreck! oh i will need your words of wisdom then for sure i will.

Thanks for all the support you have given me Mia, i will always remember your kindness....night lovely I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 321562 x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 23rd September 2009, 10:58 pm

The link i posted are mentor ones hun, it may be those as they say at the bottom how expensive they are, and are filled with mainly gel and some saline, im sure you will find out more next time anyway chick just think your finally getting your new boobs! aw im so excited for you hun! I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 923101

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd September 2009, 11:23 pm

ShootingStar wrote:aw thanks mia darling you are such a kind hearted lady! I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 571992

i am going to go to bed now and re-think tmorrow, i may even remember more then.

This is the easy part, just wait till the op date nears and i am a wreck! oh i will need your words of wisdom then for sure i will.

Thanks for all the support you have given me Mia, i will always remember your kindness....night lovely I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 321562 x x x

Oh SS!! You truly are a star!!! Bed and sleep is what you need.. calm your body and mind...does not really matter what and if you remember...you know how you feel about surgeon and trust him....just believe. You have another appointment so you can go over it again, the important issue is you are getting the best, and to enable that you need to be well and not stressed.

The op and recovery will be a walk in the park for you!! Just look what you have endured in your life soo far...I would be looking forward to an op and a night away from it...think of it as a day and night in a posh hotel being pampered and on your own for once....sheer bliss!!!! Night Night Sleep Tight I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 571992 xxxxxxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 24th September 2009, 5:39 am

Fantastic news SS, time to look forward at last. I kept looking at the clock last night and thinking about you. I'm so so pleased for you I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 923101
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 24th September 2009, 6:47 am

Fantastic news ss I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 923101 I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 923101 , x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 24th September 2009, 8:21 am

So happy for you hun I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 571992 its been such a long time coming for you and you really deserve the best, 350s sound a great size, i bet you're going to look fab. This forum wouldnt be what it is without you since you have been here from the start I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 321562
So excited/happy for you I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 67188
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 24th September 2009, 8:21 am

woo hoo I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 923101 I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 923101 I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 396753 I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 923101 I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 923101 fab SS

so so so so so happy you got a date... I have big smile on my face now this morning reading this, so I gues you're grinning like a cheshire cat.. and your gonna be in good hands this time I am confident of that being a 'spire' person can't recommend them highly enough.. oh, so happy for you I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! 396753
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 24th September 2009, 8:24 am

YAY! That's so exciting!

and 16th November!? That's so soon! You'll have 2 boobs before you know it!

x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 24th September 2009, 10:02 am

this is great news hunny, so happy for you, you seem to have been through alot and still kept strong about it. and give out such good advice to people and make them feel everything ok.
bet your dead excited not long now that ticker will be down in no time. xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 24th September 2009, 10:09 am

Congrats! Really pleased you have a date and new boobs by christmas :)
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 24th September 2009, 3:55 pm

Oh SS, I'm chuffed to pieces for you gorgeous Hug

The time is gonna fly by x

Hoorah for Flash

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next