Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting advice and pics pls guys

4 posters

Go down

Requesting advice and pics pls guys Empty Requesting advice and pics pls guys

Post by sarahjords 21st September 2009, 1:24 pm

I have had a BA 3yrs ago which was 600cc overs, the only thing that im really unhappy about is that i dont have a gap so im very conscious of this. I went back to my PS a week ago and he said he would redo the op. He suggested 500cc unders so i can get my gap. My surgery is on Wed the 23rd Sep and im soooo nervous as im not sure if im doing the right thing??? pls can anyone advise if u have any info regarding this? and if u wouldnt mind sending me pics.....
Thanks guys ur advise would be much appreciated:)
sarahjords
sarahjords
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Requesting advice and pics pls guys Empty Re: Requesting advice and pics pls guys

Post by ShootingStar 21st September 2009, 1:28 pm

I can confirm that i have seen SJ's pics and she is genuinely seeking help here girls, if anyone can help and advise this would be great Requesting advice and pics pls guys 259990 x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Requesting advice and pics pls guys Empty Re: Requesting advice and pics pls guys

Post by ShootingStar 21st September 2009, 1:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

click on the link for some pics
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 21st September 2009, 1:36 pm

Hey hun, I've had 410cc overs and I have a gap but can get a close cleavage wearing a bra - I think it may be more the size of your implants preventing you from having a gap rather than the placement. Bigger implants are obviously wider so perhaps the implants you have are too wide for your chest width. If you have unders with smaller implants I definitely think you will get a gap, however was there a reason why your PS recommended going under the muscle? xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 21st September 2009, 1:41 pm

also this link for pics..just keep clicking next for next pic, there's hundreds on there x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjords 21st September 2009, 1:51 pm

Thanks for those pics Nads! my PS recommended under cause i will def have a gap cause of the muscles pulling them apart. i think with having them overs i cant drop too much in size cause of the excess skin. How do urs looks at the moment are they still quite high?
sarahjords
sarahjords
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 21st September 2009, 1:58 pm

Oh I see yeah that would definitely make sense! Mine are pretty settled now, I think they've dropped as much as they are going to now. I will PM you my piccy details if you want to have a look. Good luck with your re-op hun xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjords 21st September 2009, 2:24 pm

Thx that will be a great help!
sarahjords
sarahjords
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjords 21st September 2009, 3:45 pm

Thx Jess ur pics are stunning, u look great! feeling a bit more confident!
sarahjords
sarahjords
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 22nd September 2009, 12:03 pm

hiya how's things today??

have you managed to decide what you're going to do and did you learn anything from the picture links i sent you?? x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjords 22nd September 2009, 4:14 pm

Well im so nervous, but tomorrow is the BIG day! Ur pics were such a freat help thank u! Still worried about how they gonna look- yikes!
sarahjords
sarahjords
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 22nd September 2009, 4:26 pm

HI

I can't be much help really as I had tiddlers and double minus tiddlers before ba, Requesting advice and pics pls guys 557141 but had a great day tomorrow,, hope all goes according to plan

xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 22nd September 2009, 6:59 pm

sarahjords wrote:Well im so nervous, but tomorrow is the BIG day! Ur pics were such a freat help thank u! Still worried about how they gonna look- yikes!

hey good luck tomorrow and please let us know how you get on, i will be thinking of you Requesting advice and pics pls guys 571992 x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 22nd September 2009, 7:03 pm

Yes hope all goes well tomorrow hun

xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjords 22nd September 2009, 7:45 pm

Thanks guys ill let you all know how it goes. Thanks once again for all the help and advice.... Requesting advice and pics pls guys 294672 still nervous......
sarahjords
sarahjords
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjords 28th September 2009, 8:57 pm

Hey guys 6 days since my op and feeling better, but Damn it was PAINFUL!!!! How do i do that little scale thing that everyone else does with so many days since op,etc?
Very happy with outcome seeing my ps on friday! Still gotta wait till they settle etc!
So happy i found this site u guys have been AMAZING- Thank you!!!!! Requesting advice and pics pls guys 259990
sarahjords
sarahjords
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 28th September 2009, 10:40 pm

hey you look at your new pic!!! Requesting advice and pics pls guys 923101 congratulations on your new additions.

As for your ticker

this explains it all, if you get stuck then don't hesitate asking for help x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down