Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some help with sizing ahh:(

+2
fluffy_bunn1e
georgieporgie
6 posters

Go down

Need some help with sizing ahh:( Empty Need some help with sizing ahh:(

Post by georgieporgie 18th September 2009, 12:05 pm

Hi girls!

I've opted for the allergan soft touch implants recently, however now I'm having these my co-ordinator at Transform says my only options are to have either 230cc or 265cc which is a bit of a difference to me! Need some help with sizing ahh:( Icon_pale I really wanted 240 or 250, but not sure whether to opt to the bigger or go for 230?! ggrr need help girls what you think? As I'm only a 34a now and having overs I really want to have a natural look xxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Need some help with sizing ahh:( Empty Re: Need some help with sizing ahh:(

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 18th September 2009, 12:11 pm

hmm, im not sure, what are your stats?

Im sure the others will give some better advice soon.

But are you having automicals? i have been offered 255 or 295, personally im hoping for 295, as i want to be a D, im a 32a ( i think)

what cup would you like? ooh try rice boobies? i havent yet, but if you do them for both sizes you can see which you prefer xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 18th September 2009, 12:15 pm

I'm 5ft 6 and 9 stone, I would like to have a c/d cup really but i think 265 will be more....

what are automicals btw?sorry lol I tried the rice boobies but couldn't decide cause the 230 is a lot smaller than the 265, I'm not sure whether to be brave and go for the bigger size:)

ooo your op day isn't far off, bet your excited!xxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 18th September 2009, 12:21 pm

Scared georgieporgie, very scared!
automicals are shaped like teardrops almost, to give a more natural look.

Or are you having rounds?

Go with the bigger i would lol! tho i want them big, for myself. lots of ppl get boob greed after their BAs xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 18th September 2009, 12:27 pm

aaww!! it will be worth it though! Need some help with sizing ahh:( 923101

Ohh I didn't know that! I'm having rounds so I don't them to look too fake...maybe I should ask about automicals aahh so much to consider!

haha that's it I don't want to regret not taking the plunge and getting a bigger size after! hope goes well wiv your op! keep us updated! would love to see pics when their done! Need some help with sizing ahh:( 855564 xxxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 18th September 2009, 12:32 pm

To be honest there isn't mush in 35cc - I was a 32a and offered 240 or 265cc inspira rounds - I left it to the surgeon on the day and ended up with 265s - I'm now a 32dd/30E but only really look a C or a D. I would go for the bigger size - most girls do end up wishing they had!
Good luck,
Claire x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 18th September 2009, 12:36 pm

Hi - just wanted to say that there isn't a massive difference between 230 and 265...only a matter of teaspoons. I had 255cc anatomicals and the took me from nothing to a 32D, although I look a C.

You're taller than me and slightly bigger framed so I would personally think that the 265 would get you your C, although possibly not a D. That said, you probably have more breast tissue than I had.....NOT hard!!!

If I were you I'd take in a picture of what you want to look like and let the surgeon decide - that's what I did and he got it spot on for what I wanted.

Good luck - I know how awful it is choosing sizes but the surgeons have so much experience. As long as you're really specific about the look/size want, I'm sure you'll get it with any reputable ps.

x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 18th September 2009, 12:45 pm

Hi Georgie!!

I think you would be fine with the 265cc given your height and weight....what profile are they? Allergen dont offer much choice in sizes compared to some, but if it were me now, having had the op. I would opt for the bigger size. I have 250cc anatomical moderate profile, fully under the muscle, which give a more natural look on my boney chest. However, you need to choose a surgeon who is experienced in all placements and shapes etc. not all have this training and experience. I am 5ft 6ins 9 1/2 stone and measured 34a before and now 34c/d 32dd dependant on brand and style of bra. If you had said I was going to measure this size before, I would have been oooo help...sounds big!! But I only have tiny boobs they measure bigger than they look!

I think it would be wise to have another consultation and discuss why your surgeon has choosen this placement, size, and profile. Also, to try the implants on in a bra and your understanding and choice will be easier and better. Good Luck Need some help with sizing ahh:( 571992 x
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 18th September 2009, 1:02 pm

Hi hun, I recently had inspira soft touch 240cc rounds. To be honest I didn't know they came in 230cc..maybe clarify that with your PC/surgeon?? I had full projection and my choices were 220cc or 240cc (nothing in between!), and the next one up was 265cc. I think the moderate projections go from 210cc to 240cc, then 275cc... Unless this has changed, of course!

I am very small-framed - 5'2, 7 stone, and was completely flat. I was recently measured as 32C or 34B (M&S). I think with your stats the 265cc may be the best bet? Like Carrie says there's not a huge amount of difference but if you're aiming for a C-D cup I think 265cc rather than 240cc.

Best thing to do though would be to ask your surgeon which one he recommends for the look you want - only he can assess your frame/breast tissue/chest shape which goes beyond simple stats, and give you the best possible advice.

Good luck hun xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 18th September 2009, 1:04 pm

aaww thank you for all your help girls it's really helpedNeed some help with sizing ahh:( 571992! As you said with my stats 265cc will probably be best for me and also if I'm going to spend all the dosh I might as well go bigger, it's just confusing tryin to get the best size.

I think I'll see my surgeon again and take in a picture of what I want because hard to visualise. I think I may look into Anatomicals as well, because my surgeon either does low or high profile and nothing in between, do they do anatomicals with allergan soft touch as well?

thanks again girls!! Need some help with sizing ahh:( 321562 xxxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 18th September 2009, 1:07 pm

samarie24 wrote:Hi hun, I recently had inspira soft touch 240cc rounds. To be honest I didn't know they came in 230cc..maybe clarify that with your PC/surgeon?? I had full projection and my choices were 220cc or 240cc (nothing in between!), and the next one up was 265cc. I think the moderate projections go from 210cc to 240cc, then 275cc... Unless this has changed, of course!

Hey hun! yeah I was a tad confused as well because they said for the high profile it was either 230cc or 265cc however my co-ordinator lady told me that so maybe i should talk to my surgeon to double check.xxxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 18th September 2009, 1:16 pm

They do Allergen McGhan 410 in anatomical implants, well not sure about the company, but, that is a good implant to have. If it would help to see my pics. just let me know....I think you will feel happier going with the bigger ones if you do.
Good Luck...maybe see other surgeons too before you decide. xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 18th September 2009, 1:18 pm

aaww thank u! I've heard good things about this implant too, I read they have a lifetime guarantee like the allergan soft touch i think..that would be great to see pictures hun!!thank u again! Need some help with sizing ahh:( 321562 xxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 18th September 2009, 1:40 pm

Yes Georgie they are a respected and good implant. I will P.M. my details for you.X
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down