Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do your boobs look like without a bra?

+8
Jessica
tizzyt
_Carrie_
katie
kay
pinkbabe
natalia
ilovetoshop
12 posters

Go down

What do your boobs look like without a bra? Empty What do your boobs look like without a bra?

Post by ilovetoshop 14th September 2009, 9:48 am

Hi Girlies,

When i dont wear my bra my boobs look quiet low so therefore i dont go braless or wear boob tubes ect...im interested if anyone else is the same
I love the natural look of them but sometimes they are a bit 'too natural' if you know what I mean What do your boobs look like without a bra? Icon_smile
ilovetoshop
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

What do your boobs look like without a bra? Empty Re: What do your boobs look like without a bra?

Post by natalia 14th September 2009, 9:55 am

mine look natural but very pert and big and full with a bra they look more fake round
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

What do your boobs look like without a bra? Empty Re: What do your boobs look like without a bra?

Post by pinkbabe 14th September 2009, 10:26 am

mine seem to stay where they are and are pert. Its still early days for you hun so I wouldnt worry. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 14th September 2009, 10:28 am

Mine are the same as Nat's x They look low but not saggy without and high and round in a bra x

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovetoshop 14th September 2009, 10:34 am

maybe im overanalysing myself a bit too much. They are pert but lower than i expected them to be so it could be just a matter of getting used to them and a bit more confidence What do your boobs look like without a bra? Icon_smile

Thanks for replying so quick xx
ilovetoshop
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 14th September 2009, 11:37 am

mine are pretty good bra less,, if had my way would ditch the sb now! both coming down tho but feels good if you know what I mean... maybe if they hit my belly button I will get frantic! What do your boobs look like without a bra? 557141
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 14th September 2009, 12:59 pm

I think mine are quite natural looking when bra-less, esp as I had anatomicals. I like the shape. But I could never go without a bra as I'd be so worried about my nipples sticking out...which happens a lot these days! lol So it's bras all the way for me when in public!!!

x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 14th September 2009, 4:08 pm

Hi,mine aren't too low braless,but i prefer to wear one as although they look a good size when naked,they seem to disapear if i go braless under clothes(not as bad as preop though lol!)but if i wear a bra it gives me more shape x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 14th September 2009, 4:28 pm

Mine look pert but natural without a bra then more rounded at the top when I wear a bra. x
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by mxbabe_69 14th September 2009, 4:29 pm

mine dont look too low bra less but i do often go braless when i wear boob tubes as it look like ive got a bra on.xx
mxbabe_69
mxbabe_69
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovetoshop 14th September 2009, 4:31 pm

I suppose I just expected them to be a bit more pert without a bra. everyone seems to be differant and all of you seem really happy with your so maybe I need to start lovin them a bit more What do your boobs look like without a bra? 514153
ilovetoshop
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 14th September 2009, 8:03 pm

I think mine just look natural without a bra but I wouldn't feel right without one on. I get a better shape with a bra because they are quite far apart so I need them to be pushed together a little bit!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovetoshop 15th September 2009, 9:11 am

I had a little fashion show in my room last night and I started telling myself and they actually look good! I was much easier on myself so maybe its down to being a bit more positive and alot more confidence. Thanks girls for all your messages, it has really helped xxx
ilovetoshop
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th September 2009, 12:15 pm

I think mine look the same in a bra as out of one, just I have a gap and no cleavage without a bra, so I prefer to wear one to give me killer cleavage.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 16th September 2009, 12:45 pm

i very rarely go braless as mine are quite far apart, if do i have no clevage atall, so prefere to wear a bra as i get more of a clevage aand a better shape xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum