Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 weeks po but sore in wired bras :(

+5
shiningmoonbeam
misf1
angelkitten1
Ruth89
crazy_moo
9 posters

Go down

6 weeks po but sore in wired bras :( Empty 6 weeks po but sore in wired bras :(

Post by crazy_moo 12th August 2009, 8:00 pm

I am nearly 7 weeks po and have just started to try unwired bras but find my new boobies get sore and uncomfortable in them. I decided to wear sports bra for an extra week as felt they werent quite ready but it will be seven weeks soon and still cant wear normal bras for long :(
any advice? :dunno: I bought all these new pretty bras and now i cant wear them and i have been waiting so long too :sad:
x x x
crazy_moo
crazy_moo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

6 weeks po but sore in wired bras :( Empty Re: 6 weeks po but sore in wired bras :(

Post by Ruth89 12th August 2009, 8:29 pm

oh hun its still early days! ive heard the point to start wearing them is 6weeks? is that right?

If so give your body chance to heal a little further, it may be that you might just need an extra week or two. Don't be upset though babes Hug you'll wear them soon enough! xxx
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

6 weeks po but sore in wired bras :( Empty Re: 6 weeks po but sore in wired bras :(

Post by angelkitten1 12th August 2009, 8:33 pm

hiya hunny, i find underwired bras really uncomfortable too.
i have been living mostly in bikinis and the odd time my sports bra still.
i haven't even been measured yet lol.
halter neck bikinis are soo comfy though.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th August 2009, 8:36 pm

I found them uncomfortable at first then started wearing them for an hour or so a day and gradually got myself used to them. Now my boobs don't ache when I wear one for work
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 12th August 2009, 9:02 pm

yeah misf1 it could just be because i have not been measured yet and tried on wrong size.
maybe once i get the right size i'll find them more comfy.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 12th August 2009, 10:36 pm

I didn't really start in wired bras until about 8-10 weeks when my boobs felt more settled. If it doesn't feel right don't do it yet, better to wait rather than cause yourself discomfort! Also I wouldn't buy too many bras yet hun as you still have many more changes to come and your size may well change xxx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 13th August 2009, 10:05 am

I found them uncomfortable as well at first hun, maybe alternate them with your sports bra so your not wearing one everyday.

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 13th August 2009, 10:44 am

.x. even though they say its fine to wear them after 6 weeks i wasn't in a massive rush and just wore one sometimes if i was going somewhere but in the house i always just put the soft sport bra back on. i didnt start wearing underwired full time until about 8/9weeks and by that time it felt fine and I've been wearing one pretty much all day everyday since then. .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 13th August 2009, 6:52 pm

I still find them a bit uncomfortable to wear all day long and I'm at 3 months now. I think there are lots of individual differences and some people can wear them sooner than others. You'll get there in the end though, so try not to worry!
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

6 weeks po but sore in wired bras :( Empty thanks

Post by crazy_moo 14th August 2009, 11:01 am

thanks every1 for the advice feel alot more at ease know knowing its not uncommon as I was starting to worry I had damaged them or something was wrong.
I have managed to wear an unwired bra all day but have to change at night into sports bra but thats fine by me lol
x x x
crazy_moo
crazy_moo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 14th August 2009, 1:14 pm

I think you'll know when you're ready. xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 14th August 2009, 1:18 pm

*Sally* wrote:I think you'll know when you're ready. xx

i agree, i think its slightly different for everyone anywa so even thoguh some people might have no problems from 6 weeks onwards for others it will take longer to be completely comfortable wearing underwired xxxx .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down