Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If implant moves..are they beginning to drop?

4 posters

Go down

If implant moves..are they beginning to drop? Empty If implant moves..are they beginning to drop?

Post by sapphire21 5th August 2009, 3:07 pm

For the first time since my op ( 3 weeks post), my breasts are jigging when I walk. They are slightly softer but the shape is still square.Does this slight movement mean that the implant is starting to drop? Or that they have just softened? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Screwy
sapphire21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

If implant moves..are they beginning to drop? Empty Re: If implant moves..are they beginning to drop?

Post by Mia 5th August 2009, 4:04 pm

Well lucky you!!! Still waiting for a jingle whilst walking!!! I need to jump really hard to achieve that Rolling Eyes

I think your thoughts are right they are in the process of settling into the pockets and will soften and heal for sometime yet. Sounds like you are doing really good, and by six weeks you will see much more. I would be thrilled...enjoy Cheerleader xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

If implant moves..are they beginning to drop? Empty Re: If implant moves..are they beginning to drop?

Post by sapphire21 6th August 2009, 6:59 am

Thanks. Are you pleased with yours? Did you have unders too?
x
sapphire21
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 6th August 2009, 11:32 am

well this sis great news sapphire hunny, as i would think the muscles are starting to relax and so letting your implants settle into their pockets as mia said.
the will soften and drop more hun, you just have to give it time and the shape will change so so much more over the coming months.
with unders it takes alot longer to see the final result as the muscles are very tight and strong, it takes a long time for them to stretch and relax enough to allow you to see the final result.
i am sure you will be thrilled with your boobies hunny.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by sapphire21 6th August 2009, 12:17 pm

YIPPEE! At last.
sapphire21
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 6th August 2009, 12:35 pm

Fab news sapphire21 congrats Cheerleader enjoy those boobies xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down