Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I wear bras without seeing my ps???

+4
em_stevo
stef
nads
amy8882
8 posters

Go down

Can I wear bras without seeing my ps??? Empty Can I wear bras without seeing my ps???

Post by amy8882 26th July 2009, 7:18 pm

Hello Ladies,

I was supposed to have my 6 week check on the 3rd of August but, unfortunately it got cancelled :( This has now been re scheduled for the 24th August!!! I have to wait even longer to see my ps and be released from the not so flattering post op bras!!!

Will I be able to wear normal bras before seeing my ps? What do they check for at your 6 week check? I don't want to risk anything going wrong!

xxxxxxxx
amy8882
amy8882
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Can I wear bras without seeing my ps??? Empty Re: Can I wear bras without seeing my ps???

Post by nads 26th July 2009, 7:22 pm

You could always call the hospital and ask hun, i'm sure you can at 6 weeks x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Can I wear bras without seeing my ps??? Empty Re: Can I wear bras without seeing my ps???

Post by stef 26th July 2009, 7:42 pm

i was wearing them before i saw my p.s... usually after 6 weeks you'll be fine. you will know as soon as you try a bra on whether you'll feel comfortable or not, i tried one on too early and it hurt me xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 26th July 2009, 7:46 pm

Im sure you will be fine hun, i would maybe just ring them and clarify if you can start wearing normal bras, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by amy8882 26th July 2009, 8:34 pm

Thank you ladies!!

I will definitely give my ps a ring next week. I'm so excited!!! Not long to go now and I can finally wear pretty bras!!! Cheerleader

xxxxxx
amy8882
amy8882
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 26th July 2009, 9:24 pm

Hi Amy!!!!!!

I was told to wear nothing for first week and then sports bra for four weeks which is what I did. I did call and check with Mybreast and they said between 4-8 weeks is normally when you can wear a normal bra but to follow instructions from PS which is what Ive done.

The bras dont hurt, rub or leave marks and I feel comfy in them.......

Give Mr H a call, then have some fun shopping - ENJOY!!!!

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 26th July 2009, 9:33 pm

I think it will be fine hun, just call the hospital to double check.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th July 2009, 8:01 am

should def be ok at 6 weeks
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 27th July 2009, 10:30 am

I think you should be fine hun, like the others said best to check. The funny thing was when my 6 weeks came I found I still wore the sports bras for a bit because they were so comfy (I still sleep in them - feels weird without!) and mine still didn't fit into normal bras that well as they were still quite ridgid and I couldn't get them to sit in the cups that well!!

If you're worried you could always try wearing a bra for short periods of time just to get used to it and to see how you feel, and then wear for longer after your check xxx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by amy8882 27th July 2009, 6:31 pm

Thank you ladies!!! All your advise is brilliant!! :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amy8882
amy8882
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down