Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd consultation with Dr Georgeu.

+3
blush89
kay-uk
MrsF
7 posters

Go down

2nd consultation with Dr Georgeu. Empty 2nd consultation with Dr Georgeu.

Post by MrsF 14th October 2015, 8:32 am

Hello my lovely ladies!

So following my not so great first consultation with Dr G. I took a bit of time to think about what I wanted. I took on board everything everyone said and thought that maybe yes I was feeling quite emotional when i went to that appointment and maybe I should give it another go. If I still felt patronised I would just leave and never come back.

After seeing him again I realise that the pbm was coming from both sides. He is quite curt and 1st consultation wanted to get through all the info a breast enlargement requires and I was a bit on edge and didn't expect it to go that way.
This time round things were much better. He was much more inclined to 'chat' and listen to my questions. He is still quite a stern man but i dont mind that now I know what to expect.

SO we discussed size and I have an issue ! Another one..sorry.
Im hesitating between 2 sizes. Furry brazilians 280cc or 320cc. I suddenly realised that I dont want massive boobs ( I always thought up to now D/DD would be great)but I want to be able to disguise them and if I want the UMPF, I can just wear a push up and that will do the trick. I want a nice big C cup so i can wear a swim suit and feel great but want to have the option to make them look average if need be.
Dr G. said that my breast bone was on the larger side. Still average but large average. Most of my wish pics I realise the girls have a narrow gap between their boobs and all the boobs that are on my NO WAY list have a wide gap. So Im now worried ! 

I like the 280cc in volume but the 320cc are wider (1/2cm each) so would give me a smaller gap. But they feel way too big for me. I tried my shirt ( a silk button up zara type shirt)on with the implants and I looked like Katie price. You know where the top goes out and makes you look pregnant !

But the gap thing is a big deal for me. he says that they will look fine and that the gap thing will be natural but can't show me what type of gap i might have as ' everyone is different'. So Now im confused....Has anyone got a breast bone that is on the wider side? Has this gap thing bothered anyone or is it just me??

I think I need to go and see another surgeon to discuss this. Just to put my mind at peace that these option are my 'only' options given the look I want.

What do you girls think? Am I being to fixated about this gap thing? My breasts look fine right now, the gap has never been an issue. I just want to be sure I make the right decision !

Thank you all for reading, sorry Its so long ! XXXXXX
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

2nd consultation with Dr Georgeu. Empty Re: 2nd consultation with Dr Georgeu.

Post by kay-uk 14th October 2015, 9:18 am

I'm sure what he's saying it right, but still it's worth seeing someone else - even if they just repeat the same, you'll have more piece of mind before undergoing the op.

We're all built differently and a wider gap between boobs might just mean having to wear a push-up bra to get a fuller cleavage look. The consensus seems to be that if you can create a good cleavage with a push-up bra before the op, you should still be able to afterwards. Worth chatting with another surgeon though, for a second opinion on sizing/etc.
kay-uk
kay-uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 14th October 2015, 9:31 am

Glad you had a better experience this time hun. I can tell just from your post you feel a little more comfortable this time around!

I was offered very similar sizes in the furries, 275, 315 and 345. At first I felt exactly like you. I tried on the sizers in 315 and had a meltdown! Felt they made me look fat, and I looked like some kind of glamour model. Tbh it's just that initial shock of seeing yourself with boobs which is enough to make anyone freak out a bit. It IS a very odd experience trying on them sizers, and I highly recommend wearing a very padded bra for a few weeks, see how you feel and how your clothes fit, then go back and try the sizers.

Honestly, I was CONVINCED the smaller size was for me, but couldnt get out of my head this curiosity to go back and try one last time. I am so glad I did, because I literally ended up going up a size to the 315 and I'm SO happy I did. Even now, if I could do it all again I prob would of gone for the 345...

I'm telling you now, you will not BELIEVE how used you get to them! What looks big and scary and alien now will look like they've been there forever a few months down the line. You get used to them so much more quickly than you'll ever imagine.

At the moment, the size you are trying to achieve is kinda what I have. I can really 'dress mine up' so they look pretty big, but day to day they look no bigger than a C cup. The ironic thing is they are actually 30E!

Don't get hung up on cup sizes, because everything you've ever known about cup size is about to be turned on it head. A DD cup is actually NOT that big popular to the media belief! As I say, a E cup on me actually looks like a full C which I think is the look you are going for?

Have another look at my pictrail (I've added some new 6 month pics) if you like and see what you think.

My advice after all this is, don't get hung up on this gap thing. Listen to the surgeon and his recommendations. Don't get hung up on cup size, just try the sizers on AT LEAST twice (and if you can, 3,4,5 times) experimenting with different tops. Rememeber a tight top makes ANYONES boobs look big, even my old ones! 

xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 14th October 2015, 9:58 am

Thank you so much Blush. Thats exactly how I feel ! I felt like a glamour model and I felt so fat. I like the fat Im quite slim and the thought of it changing my whole look scares me. When I was looking at myself with those sizers I kept thinking this is way too big way too big, I look like a clown !

Will do the rice tests and wear them and get a feel of it all...

I asked what the next step was and he said I could come back or I could book a surgery date. I want to be completely recovered by christmas and Im going to south Africa in February so need to be all sorted by then. he said he had space on nov 10th or 17th... Yikes scary !

I found an old picture of my boobs while I was breastfeeding . They were HUGE and round and look like Ive had a BA, and the gap between them is absolutely fine. I think I need to chill a bit and stop looking at too many pictures on the internet, its making me go a bit boobycrazy...

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me and for your great advice !! XXX Will go and look at your picture trail now xxxxxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 14th October 2015, 10:00 am

I missed your message Kay thank you as well ! Might go and see someone else just to put my mind at rest xxxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 14th October 2015, 12:30 pm

Mrs k do u wear padded push up bras anyway? I'm a right skinny minny but I honestly don't look much bigger when I tried the sizers on for my 375cc high profiles than I would wearing my '2 sizes bigger' bra. I too don't want people to know I've had it done and I honestly don't think they will. Some will - but just the nosy ones I think!!

Also I wonder if you are panicking if you are trying to get them done and recovered by Christmas - it's quite a tight deadline and if you are still worrying and want to get other opinions maybe take the pressure off yourself to get it done quickly!

It's a minefield isn't it - but u do need to be sure I know!

Glad it went better 2nd time around for u with the surgeon.

Xxx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 14th October 2015, 9:21 pm

Glad your 2nd consultation went better. 
Def take the time to get your head round things and maybe see another PS? 
Do you HAVE to get them done before SA?

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 15th October 2015, 9:54 am

Hi ScotsG! I will go and see someone else I think thats the most sensible thing to do...

I would like to get them done before SA yes, it will be a holiday away with just my husband, constantly in a bikini, it just makes sense. I want to feel attractive on the 1 holiday a year my husband and I go on together...

Its annoying to have a deadline though I see your point..
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzyq 23rd October 2015, 9:34 am

Just had my ba with Georgeu, I too have wide breast bone am 172cm and 51 kg, 34a-aa before. Was talking 315-320 so will let you know how turns out.
Suzyq
Suzyq
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 23rd October 2015, 12:18 pm

Im sure it will be a success ! Let us know how it goes :) X
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzyq 23rd October 2015, 8:40 pm

Hi, ended up having 320cc as the 315 we had planned gave me too big a gap apparently and also had too high profile. There is so much to consider with sizing, your start size, profile, width of implant, that I really do think that the surgeons know best (assuming you've communicated what it is you want). From the tiny glimpse I got of them I think these are the right size for me (I was after a full c) but it's way too early to know yet (and they may measure bigger I know than they look).
Suzyq
Suzyq
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 25th October 2015, 8:03 am

Congratulations on your BA suzyq xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I to have a wide gap, Boney chest. My 325 furries have not closed that gap and a few weeks ago I did worry that I should have had a wider implant. Since softening more I am not as bothered. While naked my boobs look huge and the gap is wide, while wearing my slightly padded soft cup bras I can make a lovely cleavage but in clothes I can make them look small. My avi pic is a soft cup non wired bra. If I can get that cleavage now, with a wire I imagine it will be fab. Have you seen my pic trail, you will see my gap and a cleavage. I must say, my preggy/breast feeding boobs were massive but totally different to my BA new boobs xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 26th October 2015, 12:37 pm

Hi B! I know what you mean and your boobs look really good :)

Thing is for years Ive managed to make my boobs look ok with a bra/ top etc that I want them with a BA too look the way I want especially when naked- do you know what I mean? I dont want to have to hide again from my hubby because Im conscious about something I want to be completely unconscious lol
The gap is a massive thing for me but maybe to others its just a detail. I totally get that but I think that if this surgeon tells me that I will have a really wide gap I might reconsider the surgery. Shame Dr G could never answer my question so Im curious to see what my new appointment today will say. 
Did you breast feed B? If so was your gap wide when you had milk?

Well done SuzieQ! How are you feeling? xxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzyq 28th October 2015, 3:26 pm

Really good thanks, I am assuming I'm very swollen as suddenly they feel massive and can't wait to get a proper look once I'm allowed to take bra off to shower. For what it's worth, I would tell your next Dr exactly what it is that bothers you about your boobs. There are so many variations on width and projection etc but if they don't know what you like/dislike they won't pick the right option. You should be able to close the gap slightly with the right implant
Suzyq
Suzyq
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down