Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going bra-less?

+3
blush89
JadeB91x
muddypaws
7 posters

Go down

Going bra-less? Empty Going bra-less?

Post by muddypaws 29th June 2015, 9:48 am

Something I completely forgot to ask my surgeon! I'm just over 9 weeks now I think... Does anyone know when it's 'safe' to go bra-less, say for a night out or something?

Thanks x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Going bra-less? Empty Re: Going bra-less?

Post by JadeB91x 29th June 2015, 9:54 am

Hiya I would of thought if it was just for a couple of hours you would be fine, my friend did when she was about 2 months PO. Maybe ring your clinic just too ask though? xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 29th June 2015, 10:04 am

I went braless for 5 hours when I had my spray tan and had the OK from clinic to do so. After three months I have been told I can go braless for as long as I like xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 29th June 2015, 10:05 am

Your new avi is lovely blush! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 29th June 2015, 10:06 am

Thanks hun! Cheeky weekend purchase from Boux Avenue! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 29th June 2015, 10:08 am

Ahhh they have lovely stuff in there! I cant wait to get in there and there is a VS opening by my work around the same time I get my BA dance xxxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 29th June 2015, 10:13 am

LOVE the new bra [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Is it comfy?

x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 29th June 2015, 10:26 am

@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yayyy! I have heard not so good things about VS fittings though, apparently they use the old fashioned method! Not too much longer for you now though hun! Bet the excitement/nerves are kicking in!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks! Haha ermm... it's not the worst comfort wise and it's deff not the best! It's one of those I think I'll just keep for special occasions...!
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 29th June 2015, 10:33 am

I haven't heard many good things eiither tbf im just looking forward to seeing all the beautiful bras haha! Ill probably go to Boux avenue as ive heard they are quite good?

Ahh I cant wait! Sick of checking my ticker and googling BA's lol cant wait till I have my own to perv over! Really looking forward to the time off work too even if I might be in a little pain! xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 29th June 2015, 10:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I really like Boux Avenue, the bra's are young and girly and not as mumsy as places like Bravissimo. That said, they don't fit like a glove. If you wanted pure comfort and glove like fittings I would check out Bravissimo. I've also had pretty good experiences at Debenhams and John Lewis.

Ahh I remember that feeling. It feels like it's never gonna be your turn then BOOM it's time haha! The discomfort in that first week isnt great, but after a few days you'll be feeling just like your old self! I used to just sit on the Boux Avenue website for hours in that first week to make me feel better haha! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 29th June 2015, 10:55 am

That's the only I worried about with size that if the ended up quite big I wouldn't be able to find cute bras! I will definitely keep those in mind when I finally get to the fitting stage!

It seems to be dragging even though when I booked I had 100+ days now im down to just 55 days! I think once I have my pre op the end of July then it will finally feel real! It will be so worth it though! Haha i totally get that,  I work in the town centre I spend most lunch breaks admiring bras! xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 29th June 2015, 11:48 am

Yeah you will find the time will drag and drag and drag! 100 days is a pretty long wait time, he must be very popular! Yeah you do find the larger size bra's arent as pretty but then places like Boux do really big sizes and still have really nice bra's. But you will notice those straps getting thicker haha! It seems if anything is DD+ it has to be immediately made ugly! I went into H&M the other day and didnt realise they didnt even do bigger than  D cup!

Your best bet for young sexy bra's is prob your Boux Av, Ann Summers, Department stores and M&S rosie huntington range xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 29th June 2015, 11:53 am

If you've got the all clear for wires, you're good to go braless. I'd keep it to a couple hrs though, mine still get achy if I go without. Mostly in the evenings after work when you whip of your bra (best feeling ever!)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 29th June 2015, 1:34 pm

My op is 15 days after my birthday so once I finally get there im hoping it will fly by! I could of had it done a lot sooner but I wanted to fit it in on a bank holiday, not going to lie wish I did it sooner though but now it will be a very expensive birthday present to myself!

I've noticed that with h&m too! Even there clothing is all made super tiny! The rosie Huntington range is lovely I often go admire that! xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 29th June 2015, 4:53 pm

Check out these new Avis!! Blush love that bra! Yours too muddy paws....where's that from?! I've been looking for a plunge that's not padded and I think your one might not be? X
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 29th June 2015, 6:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mines not padded no, it's from M&S, if you look on my post that I put up about too much cleavage I put a link up to it for blush  :-) x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 29th June 2015, 8:25 pm

I went braless on sat night and all day Sunday and was fine, put plasters over my nipples as was more worried about them!! Was wearing maxi dresses and haven't got any strapless bras yet so just went for it. Would never ever have dreamt of going braless before the BA as without one I wouldn't have had any boobs. Was very liberating!!
Blush I agree with the girls that bra is stunning!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 29th June 2015, 9:19 pm

Did you ache afterwards [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm worried I might feel the need to constantly hold onto them - might practice just round the house first haha x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 30th June 2015, 2:16 pm

No not at all. I'm braless again today xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 1st July 2015, 9:08 am

You do get used to it, im braless throughout recovery, and as its so hot, have been going on the school run with a cami under my t-shirt but my nipples are so erect! Really noticeable. But I quite like it now, feel very free lol!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 1st July 2015, 9:46 am

I put a vest top on and went out and pottered round the garden last night and it felt good if I'm honest, but I only tried for about an hour. Just wish I could get away with it for work - bras are so uncomfortable at the moment, not on my boobs so much it's the band - even a bigger size band makes me sore and I end up with red marks from them all. x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum