Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I DID IT!!? :)

+9
9NDFp
Julie2408
JadeB91x
Vickyxo
anneritchley
Charlii
mirren001
Twinky
Montana
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I DID IT!!? :) - Page 2 Empty Re: I DID IT!!? :)

Post by Twinky 30th June 2015, 12:55 pm

Hun, it will get better, I was a little shocked at how rank I felt that first week if im honest. Morning boob was mega painful, sleeping was near on impossible, and breathing, DIFFICULT, still have days know where I find it hard to get a full deeeeep breath. Walking too was hard, fel so hunched over and tight.

But just keep topped up on pain meds and sleep whenever you need to, go with it. I was having naps daily up until about day 9?

I think having kids makes it evermore difficult cos your trying to put a brave face on for them, when all you wanna do  is cry and hold or chest (or I did anyhow!)
Just stay positive and remember its a small price to pay for that 6 week mark where you have gorgeous boobies and bras! It does ease off in that second week.

Sending flowers & hugs Give You
xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 30th June 2015, 1:59 pm

Thank you. I'm still bed bound as the pain med knockse out totally. They gave me Tylex (co-codamol) and Ibrupophen tablets but honestly they just make me sleepy I can always feel the pain in that right muscle. Since then I've been given  Naproxen to take instead of te Ibrupophen but these literally wipe me out! I sleep most of the time which sucks as I miss my children and my husband. I just want to feel normal again or even slightly normal again. I thought I would be in pain but not like this. 
When does the swelling generally go down ladies? I swear my bra gets tighter everyday x
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Misstgwatt 30th June 2015, 5:37 pm

Hey ladies, I'm 3 days post op and I don't mean to brag but I haven't had any pain at all only slight tightness and tiredness. I'm starting to feel like something is up!
Misstgwatt
Misstgwatt
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 30th June 2015, 5:58 pm

We're all different but everything is normal. Unders are far more intrusive than overs, hence more painful. And it's not unusual for 1 side to feel worse, 2 different operations and perhaps one side was more difficult to place, plus a stronger muscle. I'm sure you'll be surprised by how different you feel in a week. Until then sleep when you need it and short walks inbetween naps may help you feel more human. Hugs, it will get better soon xx
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Misstgwatt 30th June 2015, 6:09 pm

I hope you feel better and the pain goes soon!! 
Plenty of rest!
Misstgwatt
Misstgwatt
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 1st July 2015, 8:06 am

Thank you so much ladies your kind words have made me cry (hence my emotional state) lol
I just wanted to let you all know I've totally come off the pain killers now except for paracetamol as and when I need it. The pain isn't gone but it's a million times better than it was even just 2 days ago so bearable atm. I'm happy not be in bed all the time so the pain is worth it :)

I'm feeling a lot happier today and actually have my appetite back. Every day is one step closer to being healed Yeay :) x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] congrats on ur op and so glad your feeling good happy healing
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 1st July 2015, 8:32 am

So glad to hear your starting to feel better now Montana!

Now your not in all that pain hopefully you can start to enjoy them more! xxxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 1st July 2015, 9:06 am

See, your getting there. yes
 Slowly but surely you will start to feel more like your old self.
Recovery is a motha....
But you will get there. xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 1st July 2015, 2:55 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hope ur feeling ok too :) it was a shock to me how rough recovery has been. Cannot wait for the day they are fully healed and this dizziness/sickness has gone away. Man it's been hot today! x
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 1st July 2015, 3:52 pm

Sorry to hear you are in pain lovely :( All I can say is chin up, this is by far the worse bit. It's a emotional rollercoaster but once you get through this first 1-2 weeks you'll feel SO much better. I even get the odd bit of a pain now, but it's totally worth it :)

They are going to change SO SO SO much, and it's so exciting watching the process. Keep your meds up, get yourself in a deckchair in the shade, and try and relax :)

xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 5th July 2015, 1:03 pm

Hi everyone I just wanted to give you a happy update on here as I was so low writing my other posts. It's day 9 PO and I am feeling a million times better. I'm still in agony if I use my pecs at all and my breast are bruised and hurt (as to be expected) BUT it's nowhere near the excruciating pain I was feeling this time last week Yeay. It's crazy as  this has been the hardest thing I've ever done; including 2 natural pain killer free childbirths and an 8 hr tattoo!!! I'm off the pain meds since Tuesday and feel so much better which is what you all said woukdve happen thanks :)
The only think I'm feeling atm is shattered and I can't stop crying! Honestly I'm not sad or anything I just keep balling like a baby shrug
Anyway I'm happy, eager for the next 6 weeks to be over, but happy x
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 5th July 2015, 1:22 pm

Ahh this is nice to read, I was shocked too how hard recovery is, like you say, childbirth included! It was tough, and still is for me 3 weeks in, but better everyday. 
I miss little things like, when I put  my little boy to bed, I used to lay beside him and have a chat n sing to him.....I can't actually lay flat so can't lay beside him, I just sit up. And it's not a massive deal but, I hate I can't snuggle with him...kills me!
Feel like I'm never going to get there...but I know I will.

Just have to think positive and think forward to the 6 weeks like you say lovey. Will be great to just get there! Feel like your wishing your life away sometimes though... xxx

Big hugs hun anyway, can't eat to see your pics too x
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 5th July 2015, 2:09 pm

So true! I don't think I fully understood exactly how many things I wouldn't be able to do! I just took my children to the park and couldn't help them with anything there, I felt useless! And yes I miss proper cuddles with my children too, we're such a cuddly family it feels weird to sit on the sofa with my arms around them! Plus watching my husband do absolutely everything round the house is making me feel so guilty. But we just have to remeber it's not for long! I'm too impatient tho lol
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum