Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Group questions please?

3 posters

Go down

The Hospital Group questions please? Empty The Hospital Group questions please?

Post by Montana 20th June 2015, 9:45 am

Hi I have a few questions please for any ladies who've been with THG;

1. Can my husband stay in my room whist I have the op? 

2. Am I ok to wear my Macon bra or do I have to purchase theirs?

3. What time were you ladies discharged the next day?

I know it'll alter per person but I just want a rough idea I would ask the consultant girl but she never gives me a straight answer and I don't like her tbh.

Thank you :)
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Group questions please? Empty Re: The Hospital Group questions please?

Post by Charlii 21st June 2015, 4:28 pm

Hey. Yes, your hubs can stay in your room while you're in theatre. I read somewhere that they can't, but it's bs, they were happy for mine to stay. Plus there's freeview to keep them occupied! You can wear whatever bra you like, you don't have to purchase from them. I was wrestled into an m&s zip front after mine. Came round briefly enough to see a nurse and hubs struggling with my still ragdoll body to put it on me! And I was discharged early. The nurse came in around 6 with more meds for me, but I was already awake because my room was next to the farm, so noisy! I think we were out of the hospital by about 8/9am.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Group questions please? Empty Re: The Hospital Group questions please?

Post by Montana 21st June 2015, 7:04 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's so helpful. It says in the paperwork they can't stay in your room but I remembered reading a few reviews on here saying they could so that's great. I'm so nervous now help
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st June 2015, 7:26 pm

There's nothing to worry about, they make you feel so safe and welcome. Rooms are nice and clean, staff are friendly, they'll look after you every step of the way.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 21st June 2015, 8:16 pm

Hi
Yes my partner stayed all day with me and while I was having op then up to about 9 in evening. I was discharged about 10 the following morning.
Got nothing but praise for the hospital and I back there tomorrow for check up xx
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st June 2015, 8:33 pm

Ah yes, he can stay through the op but not over night. But there's a travelodge 5mins down the road, or a holiday inn 10 away.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 22nd June 2015, 6:47 am

Thanks ladies. Yes we've booked the travel ilodge for him stay in overnight. I'm so glad he's gonna be able to stay in my room whilst I'm in surgery. I'm genuinely bricking it now! Just 4 more days for me.
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down