Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surgery booked eeek!

+10
Blacksparkledstarr
blush89
Twinky
mirren001
EmzH
Charlii
going4it
Vickyxo
amyblue500
9NDFp
14 posters

Go down

Surgery booked eeek! Empty Surgery booked eeek!

Post by 9NDFp 9th June 2015, 5:31 pm

Um can't quite believe I'm posting this ladies, but I've finally booked my surgery for 20th July!!! Feels so surreal, it took me ages to pluck up courage to phone and book!. Over the last couple of weeks I've been having major wobbles about the whole idea of having a ba, been full of self doubt, worry (being a mum!), feeling selfish, worrying about what other people would think etc, all the stuff I'm sure you've all been through too. But I've had a word with myself and booked the leave off work and then just went for it. 
A big thanks to you all for the brilliant support advice and chatter - been such a massive help especially as I can't talk to any of my friends or family (other than my husband & 2 best friends). Shona xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Surgery booked eeek! Empty Re: Surgery booked eeek!

Post by amyblue500 9th June 2015, 5:52 pm

Yay congratulation's!! Did you go with Jonathan in the end? Its honestly worth it i absolutely promise you ( she says with a couple of bags of peas sat on her boobs i did a bit too much today and they need a cool down Hysterical ). Who cares what anyone else thinks?? Do you even need to tell them? 
You have done some great research and I'm sure you will be thrilled , it makes a such difference to how you can wear clothes, even jeans and a tatty old t shirt suddenly look better with some boobs to pad them out a bit .
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 9th June 2015, 6:07 pm

Aw congrats :-) exciting isnt it!? Who have you gone with and what size implants? Aww im happy for you! Xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 9th June 2015, 7:09 pm

Aah Shona, so pleased for you, this is so exciting!! Tell us all...who did you decide on and have you decided on size?
So happy for you xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 9th June 2015, 7:22 pm

Thanks so much lovelies! So I've gone with Mr Staiano, I can't make up my mind on size or shape of implant yet but I have got a 2nd consultation with him on 29th June, where I can go over it all again. I know I want the furry brazilians, but I haven't decided whether round or conical, and size will be somewhere between 200-230cc I think. I'm not going big because it would look silly on me, with my frame being quite narrow and I'm quite petite, and I really want natural look. 
I can't believe its only 6 weeks away!! Absolutely terrified!! The surgery will be in Solihull which is about 4 hour train journey so I need to book a hotel the night before, and my husband will probably drive up to get me the next day (although actually I'll be an overnight stay at the hospital so I'll need to get him booked in somewhere unless he stays in the hospital with me?? Not sure if that's allowed  shrug)
The great thing is that I can have my pre-op at a local Spire hospital just a 5 minute drive from my house - I was worried about having to go up to Birmingham for that as well.

thanks all :-) xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 9th June 2015, 8:40 pm

Exciting! Makes sure you add your date to the calendar so we can wish you luck for the big day!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 9th June 2015, 9:17 pm

Ahh you will be grand, you have made a great choice of surgeon I love Jodie who is a great clinic manager and is always there for random questions, the parkway were also lovely. Im a nurse I'm very picky about care and obviously I know what to expect , they were very gentle and attentive with me I got bored during the night and one of the staff nurses came in with cups of tea for a nursing gossip lol. I would doubt you could have someone overnight as it is really a working hospital ward I'm sure there is a travel lodge or 3 in solihull though. I can send you a couple of pics of what 325 mod conicals looked like , unfortunately i lost most of my pics Mr S has some which I'm sure he could show you if you ask but i have a couple left of when they were a year old or so. Bear in mind i needed a lift though and was just buying time so the result wasn't  earth shattering although very very good from what i started with. I have 430 XHP rounds now but they are taped up not a great deal to see, in fact i have no idea what they look like under there myself i can snap some pics of them after Friday but i have just had a lollipop lift so they are on the perky side ( and i just love them !! dance)
I went to a meeting at work today and was elbowed by a colleague, realised i was sat happily stroking my left boob oooops lol!
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 9th June 2015, 9:56 pm

So exciting!! :) it'll come round in no time xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 9th June 2015, 10:00 pm

Congratulations on booking your surgery, it will be here before you know it! woohoo
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 10th June 2015, 6:53 am

Congrats on finally securing your date. It's such a buzz once you get about 7 days away, it will honestly fly!

Theres a list on here that helped me too with what to pack, take a look at that, and iv been non-stop reading surgery stories on here too. Good prep for whats coming.

I too can relate to what your going through. I have 3 children, and its hard spending this amount on yourself, when as a mum, I always put myself last: kids first etc. But, iv waited, as you have, and its my time to do this.

Good Luck, cant wait to hear all about it dance dance
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 10th June 2015, 10:13 am

Congrats!!! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacksparkledstarr 10th June 2015, 10:15 am

Yey!! So happy for you Shona:yahoo: Glad you went with Mr Staiano. You'll have your surgery before me so if you wouldn't mind giving me a review once you're recovered, I'd really appreciate it. 

Enjoy the excitment, and never, ever think you're being selfish. You are a strong and brave woman who's decided to do something for herself. I know that takes a lot when you have a family but you deserve it! 

Good luck hun! Xx
Blacksparkledstarr
Blacksparkledstarr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 10th June 2015, 10:30 am

Fab news!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 10th June 2015, 2:22 pm

Congratulations Shona! dance

Ill be keeping a look out for you, once you go in ill only have just over a month to go till mine!! xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 10th June 2015, 3:28 pm

That's great news. You will be just fine. Remember the reasons for your surgery xxxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 10th June 2015, 3:59 pm

Thanks all!! Wow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not long for you now!! You must be so excited! Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 10th June 2015, 4:03 pm

I once saw on here the comment that if when men had children and every time they did there Williys went south they would have surgery to correct it. Also it's what makes us feel feminine. Enjoy every moment of the build up, and the recovery. Think of the confidence it gives us xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 10th June 2015, 8:21 pm

Ahh thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! That is very true lol about men! I guess I have to remind myself of this, I spend too much time 'beating myself up' about wanting to do something for myself, and worrying about EVERYTHING, instead of just embracing the thought that I can get some of my womanly curves back. Before kids, I had an amazing stomach, flat as a washboard without doing any exercise, now it's a typical mummy tummy and as I can't ever get that back to what it was (without having tummy tuck), and indirectly due to 3 pregnancies I've also permanently damaged my ankles so I can never wear high heels again. But I can get some boobies to help me feel feminine again, and that's why I'm doing it :-). Thanks Hun xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 11th June 2015, 4:44 pm

Thats great news!! :) x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down