Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correction surgery?!

+3
mirren001
Charlii
Rachy63
7 posters

Go down

Correction surgery?! Empty Correction surgery?!

Post by Rachy63 13th May 2015, 6:13 am

Hi I'm now 8 weeks post op had tuberous breasts before, and my surgeon thought I'd be fine with jus a normal breast aug with hope that when they drop it will correct shape my right boob looks great but my left has a really bad I thinks it's a double bubble, literally my old boob is sat on top of the implant, he did score my breast tissue with hope it will spread out but this side hasn't he said in surgery he had to do a lot more work to that side as it was a different shape. I'm not seeing my surgeon till 12 weeks but my question is if I need more surgery should I have to pay for it or should it b included in aftercare as its kinda his fault as really I needed a mastoplexy as well but he thought I wouldn't need it! :( I can't afford to pay out another £4000 to get it fixed but yet I had my surgery to giv me more confidence yet I still feel uncomfortable for my bf to look at me as my left boob looks so strange! X
Rachy63
Rachy63
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Correction surgery?! Empty Re: Correction surgery?!

Post by Charlii 13th May 2015, 9:01 am

If it's medically needed, they should cover it. It sounds to me like he didn't 'finish' the job, and it needs a bit more care, so in my opinion, it should be covered by your aftercare. But you are early post, so there may be some more changes. Give it the 4wk til your appointment, and discuss your concerns with him then.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy63 13th May 2015, 9:06 am

Ok thank u it looks so prominent so not sure how much it will change hopefully it will, I suppose it's not medically needed but I wanted the surgery to correct the shape and it hasn't on that one :/ x
Rachy63
Rachy63
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 13th May 2015, 9:40 am

I'm sure your surgeon will want to get you a good result, wait until your appointment with him & see what he suggests can be done to fix the issues you are having. He thought in doing the surgery he has done that it would correct it , if it hasn't I would imagine there will be something else he can do , ultimately most good surgeons only want what's best for their patients.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 13th May 2015, 10:10 am

Im still pre-op so havent felt any feelings like this yet. But i do agree with what both Charlii and Mirren have said! I would wait until you next see your surgeon, see if any changes have happened.. If not tell your surgeon your not happy and feel like he has done half a job! He 'thought' you didnt need mastoplexy but obvs he was wrong. I would write down what you want to say and take it with you to your check up.. Making sure you dont forget any of the nitty gritty! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 13th May 2015, 11:23 am

I agree, get it noted at your appointment but still early days so fingers crossed. I probably wouldn't go in and say you feel you need a lift, I would just state you're unhappy and let him draw his conclusions. That way (hopefully) he'll suggest the lift (if needed) and foot the bill, rather than you requesting one and potentially needing to pay for it. I'm sure you'll get it sorted though.
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 13th May 2015, 12:24 pm

Agree with the others, this was his doing and his decision so therefore he should correct his mistake. However it could still change yet so it's best to just take pictures and keep note, and bring it up at your appointment.
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy63 13th May 2015, 2:58 pm

Thanks for all the advice ladies! Xxx
Rachy63
Rachy63
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 13th May 2015, 5:30 pm

I had exactly the same problem!!! Though I did have a lift my tissue and old crease needed more scoring and had to have re op. Mine was completely covered by aftercare as was the infection after the re-op (think he now really wishes Id never darkened his doors!!). I'm still not 100% happy with the one that had to be corrected, still think I need a slightly bigger implant to stretch out the lower pole and I have every confidence my aftercare wil cover me until it's right. Not sure at the moment whether I want further surgery though as the infection was proper terrifying. These pesky tubular breasts
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down