Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tried on a bra after nearly 5 weeks

+4
Charlii
anneritchley
Vickyxo
Loubeeloujack
8 posters

Go down

Tried on a bra after nearly 5 weeks  Empty Tried on a bra after nearly 5 weeks

Post by Loubeeloujack 6th May 2015, 11:27 am

I bought some bras for after my ba in sales and off Ebay I bought 34dd and 32dd as advised by my pc that would be roughly my size out of 6 I can only squeeze into 2 of them so thinking probably maybe an E cup. I'm now getting used to the new boobs I won't wear bras till I get all clear off surgeon. My incisions also are hardly noticeable so pleased with surgery so far x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Tried on a bra after nearly 5 weeks  Empty Re: Tried on a bra after nearly 5 weeks

Post by Vickyxo 6th May 2015, 11:29 am

Woo exciting stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :-) you avi looks amazing! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Tried on a bra after nearly 5 weeks  Empty Re: Tried on a bra after nearly 5 weeks

Post by anneritchley 6th May 2015, 11:31 am

It's hard for someone to say what your size will be. Even the surgeons would find it hard to get that right. They don't work in cup sizes. Although most of us are in the wrong band size too before getting properly measured. It looks like the bottom of the bra in your avi us not sitting flush to your chest? I think maybe it's a little too small? In cup size. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 6th May 2015, 11:32 am

Your boobs look amazing too may I add. I bought E cup off eBay way too small for me. You would be better off going into a good shop like bravissimo or boux avenue for a fitting xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 6th May 2015, 11:38 am

Yes in the bra in pic I didn't want to get too close to incisions as was wired I'm going to get measured after my check up with surgeon on 20th May but just needed to see boobs in a bra and nit a sports bra for a bit x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 6th May 2015, 11:45 am

Lol I know how you feel. They are a lovely shape. You still have some dropping to do looking at your avi. So again the size will differ as they will fill a bra properly. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 6th May 2015, 12:03 pm

Yes the lefts dropped a bit but the right still a little higher but using breast band for another 2 weeks then hopefully they will drop nicely over time as they can take months I've read I do feel pleased with results so far and now not too worried about size and your Avi looks amazing x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 6th May 2015, 12:07 pm

Thanks. So does yours. They will drop over time and also soften. You will love them even more . What size are you hoping for ? Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th May 2015, 1:00 pm

Those sizes are all kinds of wrong! They're way bigger than DD! If you're after a quick rough estimate, take a tape measure around your band, don't add anything, and around the fullest part leaning forwards, then minus the two for your cup (abcd,dd,ef,ff...). That'll give you some idea.

Anne's right, there's a lot more change to come, so whatever fits now won't necessarily in 6m time! But they're looking fab!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 6th May 2015, 1:58 pm

They look fab! You must be chuffed yahoo
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 6th May 2015, 2:10 pm

Looking fab hun - how far PO are you?

xx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 6th May 2015, 2:31 pm

I agree with Charli you're way bigger  than those sizes,think your in for a surprise when you get properly fitted!
Looking good!
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 6th May 2015, 3:10 pm

I was just about to say the same. You look a lot bigger than a DD! Your Avi looks really nice :)
Really glad everything has gone so well for you :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 6th May 2015, 3:46 pm

Thanks everyone I was a little overwhelmed at size to begin with but now I'm happy I'll try measuring at home if I can find a tape measure but thinking yes lots of changes to come so I won't go bra shopping till surgeon says it's ok but I need to get fitted for sports bra as wanted a lower cut one from m and s as Macom quite high and feels tight and my shock absorber is a 34 e so thinking I'm around that size but will check as they are quite pricey is there anywhere anyone recommends for a sports bra thanks x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 6th May 2015, 3:47 pm

Muddy paws I'm 5 weeks post op on Friday x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 6th May 2015, 4:16 pm

I'm a 34 in a shock absorber and a 32 in a bra xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th May 2015, 4:54 pm

If you find a tape measure, do a self measure then get that and a couple of sister sizes in the m&s high impact, that's more bra shaped. Try it on and return what doesn't fit
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down