Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally on my way!

+2
mirren001
JadeB91x
6 posters

Go down

Finally on my way! Empty Finally on my way!

Post by JadeB91x 6th May 2015, 9:15 am

Hi Ladies!

May has been a great month so far! After previously going to Transform over a year ago and leaving feeling really upset and disheartened, I have final took the plunge again!

This time I’m in a much better job now as I’m full time and stable, I’ve put a whole lot more of thought into it, I’ve done ridiculous amounts of research on the procedure itself and the surgeon I’m interested in and also reading other ladies stories on forums like this and others! Now I know this time I am 100% ready and fully prepared.

I told myself that I wouldn’t book anything until id saved my deposit and then if it all fell through at least I would have a nice bit of money saved up, well I finally saved up and I had my appointment with the PCC Lizzie. Lizzie was fantastic I think she is the clinic manager too if I remember correctly. I went fully prepared with my list full of questions and she answered them all and was very thorough, she never rushed me with any of it and she wasn’t pushy like I’d heard some could be. The previous PCC I had seen was nothing compared to Lizzie as there had been a lot of very basic things that had previously been missed out!

I already knew the surgeon I had in mind and after talking through with Lizzie the results and look I’m after she agreed that Mr Meleagros would be a perfect match for me, so we set up my appointment with him for this Saturday! I am so excited as I thought I might have to wait a few weeks!

With my work when I book a holiday I have to wait at least 2 weeks before I know if I’m allowed it off which I’m panicking about as I’m worried this is going to make it difficult to book surgery! So I decided to ask Lizzie if he had any dates available for the date I’m interested in. I wanted to plan the surgery for August so all the families birthday and what not are out of the way then it’s just my birthday on the 8th but I wanted to try and book the surgery so it fell on the August bank holiday and it just so happens he has spaces available on Sunday 23rd August! I just pray that if I everything goes well with Mr M on Saturday that my work will let me have the time off then!

I left feeling so happy and positive after seeing Lizzie and I’m so glad I ended up with her.

I know we all have an ideal implant size we want. Personally I don’t want to go anything under 300cc as I feel it will be a waste as I might end up with similar results to how I look now wearing a padded double cup size bra, it just would be worth all the money!

I’m currently a 32B but I wear a C as I find it comfier. I haven’t had any children and don’t plan to anytime in the near future! I have no upper pole and barely any cleavage even in my super padded bra, its sad! I think some people really don’t realise how important boobs are and how restricted you are to what you can wear! Both my mum and sister have quite a fair sized chest so neither of them really understand why I want to go ahead with this and my mum is already panicking even though I’ve only met with the PCC.

I will update again after my appointment Saturday! (hopefully it will be good news)

yahooyahooyahooyahooyahoo

Last edited by Charlii on 6th May 2015, 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change font colour)
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Finally on my way! Empty Re: Finally on my way!

Post by mirren001 6th May 2015, 10:32 am

Hi,
Don't want to burst your excitement bubble in any way having been there myself!
You've done lots of research into your surgeon & I hope everything goes well at your consultation, do remember though that pcc's aren't qualified in actual surgery the surgeon is & they have to be nice as it's there job and how they make there money.
It's recommended that you have a few consultations to ensure you explore all options & find a surgeon you are confident to get you the results you are after, it may be that Mr Meleagros is the surgeon for you but you are better to have other consultations to compare with before making what is a big decision.
Look forward to hearing how it goes come Saturday.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 6th May 2015, 10:49 am

Hi Mirren,

Thanks for the reply!

I'm fully aware that the PCC's aren't qualified which is why with some of the questions she told me who the person to ask would be i.e. surgeon or nurse. I have seen other reviews where people have said that the PCC was very pushy and trying to get the girls to book in almost immediately. I only asked about date's so if all does go well I know exactly what I need to book off work as my company can be quite difficult when it comes down to holidays.

I've had a previous consultation with another surgeon but he had is own opinion of what he thinks a boob job should look like which isn't the look I wanted and was why I left it over a year before I went back into this.

Of course I wont be going ahead with the surgery if I don't have that connection with Mr Meleagros after all I am putting my trust in him!

Last edited by Charlii on 6th May 2015, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change font colour)
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 6th May 2015, 11:07 am

Good Luck at your consultation, in the meantime if you haven't already done so you may like to read some of the posts from ladies on here who have had him do their surgery ( type his name in search bar , top right on here) .
It's good to know what to expect & kind of like getting to know someone before you've actually met them.
Let us know how you get on, bet Saturday can't come quick enough!
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 6th May 2015, 11:16 am

Aww exciting new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :-) Keep us posted how you get on with mr Meleagros! Fingers crossed for you everything goes well xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 6th May 2015, 11:26 am

Haha Mirren I am obsessed! I've already done all that and when I go back to do it again I think there is new reviews but I've already seen them all! I sit at work looking on all my fave boobie forums hoping that someone isn't going to walk through reception behind me and think I'm some sort of pervert Shocked

Glad it's only a 4 day working week and my appointment is early in the morning dance

You must be super excited Vicky with only 20 days to go!! How are you feeling so far??

xx

Last edited by Charlii on 6th May 2015, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change font colour)
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 6th May 2015, 11:28 am

Yeah i am excited.. it really hit me yesterday when i went for my pre-op!! Still undecided on implant size so my surgeon is going to decide on the day what fits best.
Got majority of my stuff for my day bag, booked the time off work.. now the countdown begins!! Want it to fly round to be totally honest so i dont have no worrying thoughts ha xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th May 2015, 1:14 pm

Best of luck with the consult, let us know how it goes :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 6th May 2015, 1:24 pm

Aww I'm so excited for you! Not going to lie I get excited reading about any one going for there surgery lol!

What were the 2 sizes you are stuck between?

What type of bra have you got for after? I asked PCC and she said she thinks Mr Meleagros prefers you to wear a post op bra with cups (granny bra haha) not a sports bra. I've been looking everywhere online but they are all so ugly, why cant they make pretty post op bras?

How long are you taking off work? I'm a receptionist so I am basically sat on my butt all day surfing the net except when I let people into the lift!

xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 6th May 2015, 1:31 pm

Sorry Charlii only just see your PM! Is there a reason why I cant send one back? :S

xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 6th May 2015, 11:09 pm

Hi Jade, good luck with your consultation. I hope it goes as well as you're hoping and he answers all of your questions. Exciting times! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 7th May 2015, 9:18 am

Aw thank you going4it.

Good luck today bet your going to be thrilled with your results!!

xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 7th May 2015, 9:33 am

No worries! It's just part of the newbie rules, keep posting away and you'll be able to pm soon.

No such thing as a pretty post op bra! Though the macom has a bow on the front to make it more feminine!!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 7th May 2015, 9:43 am

Ahhh I see! Thank you for that :)

Haha they are all so awful, they remind me of my nan Hysterical

I will ask on Saturday if it definitely has to be a bra as I know everyone surgeon is different!

xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 7th May 2015, 10:35 am

Glad it went really well. Good luck for the consultation on Saturday!!

I agree, no post op or soft cup bra is overly pretty and I'm still wearing mine for another 3 weeks! Feels like forever (I was told to wait 12 weeks) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 7th May 2015, 11:12 am

Sorry for the slow replies [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. Um the two sizes are 335cc and 345cc so not much difference but still. My surgeon said he may just let me decide on the day! 
Haha yeah ky PCC said that too.. The uglier the better! But i bought a macom bra as they are as ugly and go by your waist band! 
I am taking a week off as im pretty office based! But depending on how i feel i may get signed off for another week.. But we will see. Do your work know what you are having done? Xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 7th May 2015, 11:28 am

That's okay! What size did you say your aiming for?

Yeh I've read about macom I am going to consider this as I am already thinking trying to pick a cup size for the post op bra is going to be difficult! Don't really want to have to go return lots of ugly bras after surgery if I can help it haha!

Im a receptionist in an office building so apart from the people in the offices im literally on my own all day on the ground floor.

I don't particularly like my manager and he's a man so if they say no to the week I plan to request off them I am going to tell them I have surgery and see if I can someone get a letter somehow without the operation details being on it. Going to ask my PCC about this Saturday too but hopefully it will all go smoothly!

Have you told your work??

xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 7th May 2015, 11:43 am

I told my surgeon a size a approx want but i know they dont go by cup sizes! A nice handful would be better than what i have now ha.. a D/DD would be good but anything bigger would be a bonus ha!
What size are you aiming for?

I tried on the macom the other day without boobies being done and they feel supportive now so i know they are going to be good and supportive when i have them done! Defo worth the money.. As i had the same worry! Didnt want to buy lots of bras in diff sizes to then have to send them all back ha.

Ah thats lucky then! No physical moving about! In my last job i done 12 hour shifts as a carer so would of had to take a lot longer off in the health care industry!
Aw i know the feeling.. My manager is a man and is letting me have the time off and that but i know he doesnt understand and probs wont be very sympathetic when i come back to work!
Yeah let your work know your having surgery.. Have you got any holiday left? Im taking my first week off then if i get signed off.. They have no choice but to let me have more time off xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 7th May 2015, 3:41 pm

That's what I am going to ask for full D at the least!

Haha that's what I think but I know I would be disappointed if I didn't end a D at the least!

Yeh I can believe that. I am a small B at the minute but when I wear my sports bra to the gym its amazing how good it feels even though I practically flat! I cant wait to actually have boobs in a sports bra!

That must of been exhausting! I do 10 hour shifts and even though I am not really doing a lot at all it wears me out.

Ohhhh so you told him? Or did you just sat your having surgery? I think I have about 10 days left to take between now and December. But if I get the date (23rd August) I want it works out I only need to book 4 days off as I don't work weekends and it falls on a bank holiday!

I do love being independent and having my own money but my god if I won the lottery and could choose to work 2 days a week I would be so content haha  clap hands

xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 8th May 2015, 6:34 am

I went to see Mr Meleagros when i was 18.. He is quite a querky character and told me he would like to give me a big size ha. 
Im sure if you tell him what you want and he thinks that is reasonable and realistic he will try and meet it. Take photos of what you like.. Gives them more of an indication of what your hoping for cause you and the surgeon will have diff views!

Yeah im a small B too at the moment and a sport bra keeps my pancakes in place ha!

I told him i am having a boob job, as a man he was abit immature about it asking why i would want that but said i was allowed the time off if its what i want! So he understands kinda.. But i dont expect him to be all aboard the boobie train tbh lol. Oh thats good then! Youve tied it in well then! I done that with mine.. I have tuesdays off so having my surgery on a tuesday and only taking 5 days off!

Oh god could you imagine the endless boobie jobs we could have if we won the lottery?! Xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down