Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And.... They DROPPED!!! Updated picture trail

+12
Zum_Boobs
Twinky
emilysarahdodds
Loubeeloujack
muddypaws
LindaP
blush89
mirren001
going4it
lunarpixie88
9NDFp
sarahlou222
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

And.... They DROPPED!!! Updated picture trail Empty And.... They DROPPED!!! Updated picture trail

Post by sarahlou222 1st May 2015, 8:09 am

I will be 8 weeks PO in Tuesday, and my boobs have finally dropped :)
Oh my god I love them even more. 
I was standing in the mirror this morning, having a stare as I do every day and I thought the crease looks more obvious and I can feel it more too. So I took a picture and put it against my 2 week picture WOW! The biggest difference I have seen by far!

Feel free to take a look, my username is the same as here. Please let me know if you need the password :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

And.... They DROPPED!!! Updated picture trail Empty Re: And.... They DROPPED!!! Updated picture trail

Post by 9NDFp 1st May 2015, 8:32 am

Hi Sarahlou that's such exciting news! I'd love to have a look please if that's ok hun? I don't have your password. I'm currently on a train to London for a consultation with Simon Withey at mybreast, nervous and excited. Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

And.... They DROPPED!!! Updated picture trail Empty Re: And.... They DROPPED!!! Updated picture trail

Post by sarahlou222 1st May 2015, 8:39 am

Good luck!! Nothing to be nervous about :) such an exciting time!
I have just private messaged you xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 1st May 2015, 8:45 am

Thank you so much Sarah! Am on a crowded train so will look when I'm somewhere a bit more private lol! Yes gonna talk about look I want, got loads of pics with me to show. And questions that I printed out from this forum :-), will update all later xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarpixie88 1st May 2015, 8:55 am

Hi Sarahlou 

Great news that they've dropped. I'm about to go to my 1week check up :). Can I have a look at your picture trail please.
Thanks x
lunarpixie88
lunarpixie88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 1st May 2015, 9:02 am

I've still got your password Sarahlou so just had a look. Looking fantastic aren't they Hun...not surprised you love them! Thanks for sharing them with us.
Good luck today Shona, I hope it goes well at your consultation and likewise with your checkup lunarpixie xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 1st May 2015, 9:02 am

Fab news!
When you are looking every day the changes are so subtle it's hard sometimes to notice, taking pics of progress is where you really see the differences that you perhaps hadn't seen ,glad you are loving them even more!
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 1st May 2015, 9:16 am

:ok: dance Stars
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaP 1st May 2015, 9:26 am

That's amazing! I thought they looked great before but they just keep getting better and better. xx
LindaP
LindaP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 1st May 2015, 9:53 am

Look can I have a look hun, sorry lost your login details as inbox was full and had to delete everything!

You've had an amazing recovery, so happy for you!

x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 1st May 2015, 9:56 am

lunarpixie88 wrote:Hi Sarahlou 

Great news that they've dropped. I'm about to go to my 1week check up :). Can I have a look at your picture trail please.
Thanks x
Good luck at your check-up hun, had mine yesterday and told all looks well, tape to come off in its on time and can shower after the weekend (just in time for return to work thankfully!).

Let me know how you get on!

good luck xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 1st May 2015, 10:24 am

Could I have a look please x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 1st May 2015, 10:29 am

So pleased that you are so happy! :D xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 1st May 2015, 10:42 am

Aww thank you everybody! dance  I think I have now sent everyone the details.

I can't believe how I was waiting waiting waiting and suddenly in literally a couple of days they went :) I'm sure there will be many more changed but I got very excited over this one xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 1st May 2015, 10:47 am

Oh wow, yeh I see.
Amazing. Look great yahoo
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarpixie88 1st May 2015, 11:48 am

They look amazing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], lovely size and the incision is perfect. Very good surgeon.

@muddypaws- thanks hun, just got back and all looks good too...I can have a proper shower/bath and the glue should come out in the next week or so. :)
lunarpixie88
lunarpixie88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarpixie88 1st May 2015, 11:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  thanks hun, just got back and all looks good too...I can have a proper shower/bath and the glue should come out in the next week or so. :)
lunarpixie88
lunarpixie88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 1st May 2015, 11:53 am

They're looking awesome hun! It's amazing seeing the difference side-by-side like that =)
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 1st May 2015, 1:08 pm

Hi Sarahlou! They look amazing!! Been trying to write this for ages but keep losing connection on train. You can really see the difference
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkleroo 1st May 2015, 1:43 pm

They look amazing! :-)
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 1st May 2015, 1:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Great news, I'm still waiting for my shower.... After the weekend im aloud though. We're you happy with the look of them so far? x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I always knew you'd get a great result hun, you've sailed through it all - made up for ya! xxx

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 1st May 2015, 2:38 pm

Thank you very much everyone Give You
I am very very happy... I sent that picture to my mum when she wasn't expected it... haha think she got a bit of a fright but I just had to share lol.

Oooo @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't want to speak too soon. I feel as if it's gone too easy for me if I'm honest.
I was talking to my mum about it last week when I was home actually, she said that I use to work out until I literally could barely walk, so maybe I worked my pecks so well that they knew it recover quickly.... what I've put my body through in the last 4 years, can't believe it still forgives me. Bodies really are amazing things! London marathon 2016 here we comeeee dance xxx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarpixie88 1st May 2015, 2:47 pm

muddypaws wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Great news, I'm still waiting for my shower.... After the weekend im aloud though. We're you happy with the look of them so far? x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I always knew you'd get a great result hun, you've sailed through it all - made up for ya! xxx

xxx

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I'm happy with the way they look, I was going for a natural look and I'm very pleased. Looking forward to a nice bath later on :) x
lunarpixie88
lunarpixie88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeceyLou 1st May 2015, 3:06 pm

They are looking amazing hun, they are perfect. You must be so happy. They've dropped perfectly xx
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 1st May 2015, 7:12 pm

Thank you!! I'm surprised they went at the same time too!! X
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next